August 29, 2014 | 1939 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bikini Zone

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by TW0514

I really love this product!! It is amazing!!! Removes hair without the trouble of shaving. Great!! But, it STINKS!! It smells so bad!! After washing myself I could still smell it. >.<

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by hestersworld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was pretty hesitant to buy this product after reading some of the negative reviews but thank god I went to get some of this stuff anyway!

From my personal experience, this product worked like a charm. The irritation and red bumps went away 5 minutes after application! This is now my holy grail and it makes shaving (down there) less scary and bothersome.

I would recommend this product to anyone. Just give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by LamaAb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works AMAZINGLY!! seriously before I bought it I was looking through reviews and came up to some of the reviews on this website. At first I wasn't convinced but still decided to try for myself. This stuff works like a charm. Definitely buying it forever. The smell really wasn't that bad i dont know why everyones making it a big deal. But honestly it works. I cant say it enough. My area down there looked like it was infested by something because it was swollen, prickly, I had scars, it was itchy, ingrown hairs, red bumps, even dryness. I mean it couldnt have been worse. So the 2 days after just waiting for the hair to just grow back so i can give up i showered and literally used 2 pea sized drops of this cream all over my area and I can tell you from now, there is no swelling, no redness and zero bumps. I mean seriously I dont ever write reviews about things ive used but this cream just needed it. AMAZING, officially my life saver!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I agree, it's "ok". It's a sticky gel and feels kind of gross and fake and stings a bit too if I remember. You want to know what works and is better!? SHEA MOISTURE TEA TREE HERBAL BUMP PREVENTER!!! Amazing. http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=156775
Check it out.

This stuff? Ug. Glad I found something better!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is... Okay... Better than nothing. I recently developed sensitive skin and started shaving my legs more and I have horribly bad razor bumps, to the point now that I have heavy scarring on my thighs and legs!! I have to put this on ad soon as I dry off, I can't even wait a half hour after I get ready or something, but it has greatly reduced them. Smells icky and I go through it within one to two weeks and it costs a fortune!! Lame. Until I find something better, I guess I'll be using this because without it I'd be itching and picking, eww

EDIT: this is about a year later from my first review. I've learned that you need to apply a thin layer, not slather it on. I use it on my thighs. I can tell a big difference when I don't use it, but it doesn't completely get rid of my razor bumps. I go through a tube about every two weeks or so.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I read several reviews on Bikini Zone products and learned that the best bet in this product line was the Medicated Bikini Zone gel. I have to agree that this definitely minimizes irritation and soothes skin after waxing. I will also apply a small amount of this and let it sit for a minute to numb skin before tweezing. I think that for best results with ingrown hairs you need to really exfoliate well and use a product like Tend Skin or Skin Tight on a regular basis.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by tammy859

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells like fish. I couldn't deal with the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by jessbug99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am on my second bottle of this stuff. At first I noticed a small difference but not a huge difference but, then when i used up the fist bottle, and started not to use it, i realized I got way more bumps, itchiness, and irritation and redness. I got a second bottle and when i used it it became alot less noticable and smoother. So, i realized it had been working. The thing i like best about this is how its just like a lotion. You just put it on adn leave it on and your done. Its not like Nair where you have to sit in your bathroom for ten minutes and wash it off. It also doesnt smell bad. Overall I like this stuff and I will probably keep buying it as its the only thing that has worked at all for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by fab45

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased the Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover (Green Tea fortified) because I didn't want the expense or the pain from waxing. I specifically wanted a BARE look for my lady parts. I was really pleased with the results. No smell, no irritation, and my the skin (after hair removal) seemed smooth and moisturized.

If you want the look of a Brazilian wax without the added pain, expense, time, etc. I HIGHLY recommend trying this product out. I am going back to stock up for this summer.

Does everything advertised on the box: PAIN FREE, NO STUBBLE OR BURN, EXTRA GENTLE AND IT LASTS DAYS!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This did nothing to prevent bad ingrown hairs. It did soothe very minor skin irritation from shaving and waxing but the big bad ingrowns were still big and bad even with consistent use of this product. It's a no go for me.