Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 4/6/2015 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Lancome Bi-Facil is one of the best makeup for me so far.
It is best to clean up all the eye makeup even the waterproof one, and surely it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearer.
What i don't like about it, is the texture is too oily and the over priced just for a eye makeup remover.

on 3/29/2015 5:29:00 PM

It does what it says it will do. Will remove all of your makeup. But it leaves behind an oily film that my face wash has a hard time removing. I don't use this often and will not buy it again.

on 3/24/2015 10:50:00 PM

does this remove all of your eyemakeup thoroughly and quickly? yes.

can it also remove a layer of your skin and create intense flakiness around the eyes if you''ve got seneitive skin? yes.

pros: you don't need much to get the job done. so potent that removes every single trace of dark black heavily pigmented khol in your waterline effortlessly.

cons: the price point is off-putting when compared to more affordbale, just as effective brands. i consider this product risky for those with sensitive skin as it can instantly dry-out and cause flaking overnight. Bi-Facil also leaves a film of oily residue behind, requiring you to wash the eye area more than once to try to remove - something else that is drying to the eye area.

word of advice to everyone that uses this regardless of skin type: use a good eye cream at night. whatever magical stuff lancome put in this product to make it so effective is probably also one of the drying ingredients. i've never experienced flaking and peeling with any other eyemakeup remover before so i definitely didn't expect it from a brand like lancome.

on 3/23/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have a bunch of samples of these and i'm pretty unimpressed with them. it doesn't seem to work any better than any cheap drugstore eye makeup remover, and it make my eyes really oily after i use it. save your money and buy a better, oil-free product from the drugstore.

on 3/7/2015 12:22:00 AM

I got a mini sample of this from my mom and it does a pretty good job with removing waterproof eye makeup... However because it has an oil layer, your eyelids gets pretty oily after use.... So I still prefer my bioderma h2o cleansing water.

on 2/23/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! Tried other brands and again returning to this Lancome product. Suits well for a sensitive skin.

on 2/20/2015 10:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the sensitive eyes version and really like it! It removes waterproof mascara very well with no irritation. Yes, you do need to wipe off a bit of oily residue after, but it does the job. Too expensive normally, but I got it at a half-price sale.

on 2/19/2015 2:04:00 AM

This is the best but expensive.

on 2/17/2015 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this. This is the only eye make up remover I have used. I did use Johnson and Johnson baby lotion for a while but it made my eyes sore :( cheap but no cigar. £21 for eye makeup remover. It's expensive yup. But it's the only thing that gets off mac liquid last without tugging at your delicate eye skin. You don't need a ton, you get more use out of it if you hold the cotton pad over your eye area to dissolve your make up before wiping away. Love it

on 2/17/2015 7:37:00 AM

When I was younger, I used to borrow this a lot from my Mom when she was still working and had access to loads of beauty product freebies. She'd get annoyed at me for playing with her makeup and "wasting" this to get it all off. Now I know why, this is quite expensive! LOL.
However, it's a very good makeup remover. My Mom has very sensitive skin and this was the only product she trusted to get every bit of makeup off. It didn't break out my combination-oily skin, too. My only two gripes are: 1. I find this a tad too oily; & 2. It's expensive. My HG makeup remover now is the Koh Gen Do Spa Water.