January 30, 2015 | 1028 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Theresarosser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this cleanser on a whim, and gosh I use this every night.
I love how my skin feels when I'm done washing it off. Its so cool. It's very inexpensive, plus side.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 11:40:00 PM More reviews by katedodgen

I am in love with this. I spent my teen years with clear skin- only washing with Noxema and not bothering with anything else. Then BAM- early 20's and not only am I having an acne, but now I have a problem with psoriasis.

However, after two weeks of using this it's mostly cleared up. I have to indeed use a moisturizer with it, but that's a small price to pay. Definitely since it is so freakin' cheap!!

My only concern is that I'm already almost running out. It doesn't come in a big supply and I use a lot of product since I wear heavy makeup (which it easily takes off, btw).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 3:42:00 PM More reviews by lwhitebaldwin6

This product does wonders for the occasional spot/pimple. I don't use this as a cleanser, but only as a spot treatment and leave it on overnight. This clears up and diminishes the size and redness of a pimple overnight. Also, with only 3.5% BP, this doesn't irritate or dry out my skin as long as I follow up with a nice moisturizer and use it sparingly! It's also available practically everywhere and sold at a great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Ralice

I do enjoy this product, but I reccomend using it cautiously. My first time trying this, I had been using the mask every night and leaving it on for up to 20 minutes. It did wonders to clear my acne, yet it dried up my skin very badly and brought all of my acne back after a few months. Do not use the mask everyday unless you have a proper product to hydrate your skin. I now use this as an everyday cleanser in the morning and every other day I use the mask with Aveeo Clear Complexion daily mosuturizer. I now only get a few pimples here and there just because of hormones, but fr the most part I have fairly clear skin for my age.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by saylorsoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of, if not, the best, skincare product I've used from the drugstore. This helps TONS with acne. It dries them out without irritating the rest of your face. I love using this with my clarisonic in the shower. I love how cooling and refreshing this feels on your face after you're done washing as well. I use this as a cleanser a lot more than I do as a mask, but it works wonders that way as well. The only downside to this product is that it definitely has the potential to bleach your pillows and clothes-- for this reason I try to use it in the morning instead of at night.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Kmurch92

This made me realize BP is bad news for my face. Broke out like crazy in cystic acne type form.. Not for me but may be great for others..

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this it actually does help my comodones dissapear

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Ambercarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm only a couple of days into using this as a cleanser but so far I really like it, and I can usually tell after a day or 2 if something is going to work for me. I have incredibly oily and sensitive skin with adult hormonal acne that I struggle with. However, my skin really likes BP. I know some people find it too harsh but surprisingly it agrees with me, and things like salicylic acid and glycolic acid do NOT agree with my skin. I use this 2x a day and I use a topical BP at night, and while it is drying I expect it to be. Every single thing I have ever washed my face with has been drying, and if it wasn't, it broke me out. Plus, I moisturize so if a product is drying it really isn't a huge deal for me. There aren't many ingredients, which I like. So far I really like this. It seems to have soothed a breakout I've been dealing with for weeks, and no new breakouts have appeared. So far so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this. My skin has been bizarre the past few months. I've had issues with blackheads and pimples, oiliness, dryness, and dull looking skin. This helped me with all of those issues. After one use I immediately saw a glow without the shine. My skin is so smooth and feels great. The best part is how cheap and easily accessible this is! It's in pretty much any drug store or grocery store. I'm really not into expensive beauty products, so this is the perfect match!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by superfabstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

We all know how the beauty aisle at the store is filled with so many different brands and products, but which ones actually work? This one does. Itís a great product to clear up impurities of the skin, control excess oil and is medicated with a touch of benzoyl peroxide to help control even your untimely day-before-your-big-interview acne outbreaks. Double use as a cleanser and mask is super practical.

Read my FULL REVIEW here: http://bit.ly/sfsclearpore