December 21, 2014 | 1776 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by saylorsoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of, if not, the best, skincare product I've used from the drugstore. This helps TONS with acne. It dries them out without irritating the rest of your face. I love using this with my clarisonic in the shower. I love how cooling and refreshing this feels on your face after you're done washing as well. I use this as a cleanser a lot more than I do as a mask, but it works wonders that way as well. The only downside to this product is that it definitely has the potential to bleach your pillows and clothes-- for this reason I try to use it in the morning instead of at night.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Kmurch92

This made me realize BP is bad news for my face. Broke out like crazy in cystic acne type form.. Not for me but may be great for others..

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this it actually does help my comodones dissapear

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Ambercarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm only a couple of days into using this as a cleanser but so far I really like it, and I can usually tell after a day or 2 if something is going to work for me. I have incredibly oily and sensitive skin with adult hormonal acne that I struggle with. However, my skin really likes BP. I know some people find it too harsh but surprisingly it agrees with me, and things like salicylic acid and glycolic acid do NOT agree with my skin. I use this 2x a day and I use a topical BP at night, and while it is drying I expect it to be. Every single thing I have ever washed my face with has been drying, and if it wasn't, it broke me out. Plus, I moisturize so if a product is drying it really isn't a huge deal for me. There aren't many ingredients, which I like. So far I really like this. It seems to have soothed a breakout I've been dealing with for weeks, and no new breakouts have appeared. So far so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this. My skin has been bizarre the past few months. I've had issues with blackheads and pimples, oiliness, dryness, and dull looking skin. This helped me with all of those issues. After one use I immediately saw a glow without the shine. My skin is so smooth and feels great. The best part is how cheap and easily accessible this is! It's in pretty much any drug store or grocery store. I'm really not into expensive beauty products, so this is the perfect match!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by superfabstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

We all know how the beauty aisle at the store is filled with so many different brands and products, but which ones actually work? This one does. Itís a great product to clear up impurities of the skin, control excess oil and is medicated with a touch of benzoyl peroxide to help control even your untimely day-before-your-big-interview acne outbreaks. Double use as a cleanser and mask is super practical.

Read my FULL REVIEW here: http://bit.ly/sfsclearpore

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Would & have repurchased.. Been using for almost 10 years. It does help keep skin almost clear (nothing's perfect.) i use in the shower and rinse REALLY well so I don't have to deal with it bleaching everything. Also I can't have benzoyl peroxide.. Or most things lately... Anywhere near my eyes, so using in shower ensures I won't irritate& swell my eyes shut ... The tingle is awesome & refreshing

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by themelody1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can I just say, wow. I can't speak for everyone but if you're a teenager you will love this stuff. It doesnt break me out and it really helps keep acne at bay. A month or 2 ago I tried MaryKay timewise moisturizer for dry skin......BIG MISTAKE. I've had huge breakouts all over my face, and I mean ALL over. Chin,neck,cheeks,forehead,nose you name it. It was the worst breakout I've ever had. This stuff seriously helped clear that up, definitely one of my HG items

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser/mask is fantastic for my acne troubled skin. I would say my acne is mild to moderate. The majority of my breakouts are hormonal and appear around my chin and jaw line. I originally started using this product when my dermatologist recommended it to me years ago, when I first started having acne breakouts. The product doubles as a cleanser and mask, however, I only use it as a cleanser. When I have used this as a mask, it has been too harsh for my skin. It left the entire area red and irritated where I had applied the mask. This is saying something, since I don't have sensitive skin. Therefore, I would be extremely cautious using this product, especially as a mask, if you have sensitive skin. This is probably due to the high concentration of benzoyl perozide (3.5%). However, I LOVE this product as a cleanser. It helps keep my breakouts at bay, and is a much cheaper and more effective version of ProActiv's BP cleanser. I have been buying for years and will continue to do so until my acne subsides. The only downside is that it can be drying, if you use it too often. This is common with any product containing BP.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Jalanalexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It didn't work for me. I liked using the mask park because it felt clay like. I used it for a month because thats when most products kick in but it didnt do anything over the whole time period. The smell was actually kinda nice. Also my like cap wouldn't like shut completely. So i still have my pimple skin.