April 19, 2014 | 1626 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ever since the age of 12 and in middle school, I had really bad breakouts and acne. I decided to give this a go and let me say im sooo impressed!! I have been using this for a week so far and not only is it starting I clear and fade my acne and acne scars but it also leaves my face feeling free. I recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by alex9andra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Just to let you know that I distroyed my boyfriend pillows and few towels, that are in dark colors, and figure out that was from this, a little late. Did not realy help so I would not buy it again, not for my skin, it to strong for sensitive skin with acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by mariemillares05

Let me start off by saying that I have struggled with break outs/acne since middle school. I am now 23. I normally get break outs on my cheeks. I bought this after reading reviews and I have found a new favorite product! it has cleared up my breakouts very well. leaves my skin smooth like a baby's bottom! I now mostly have acne scars but overall this product is great. been using it for about a month. But saw results in a week!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is the best thing i have ever purchased oh my god. i have acne prone skin and this is the only thing that helps, i'm just in love. just buy it you won't regret it.

Update : This stuff is literally a miracle, I'm in the process of switching to an all natural skin care system and this is the one thing that I can't let go. Before my switch to natural I had been using this as a cleanser and Ponds Dry Skin Cream as a moisturizer, turns out it breaks me out. I've always broken out, so to me it didn't look any worse then normal, but that was because I was using this product and it was combatting the breakouts it was giving me. A few weeks later I made the switch to natural and stopped using this and the Dry Skin Cream and my skin cleared up pretty significantly. Then for a few days I wasn't home and I ended up having to use the dry skin cream but I wasn't using this and my skin FREAKED. I went from having about 2 active breakouts to 13. After realizing that it was the Ponds, this stuff was a life saver. I started using it every night as a face wash & every time I showered as a mask. My skin immediately calmed down. After 2 weeks of doing this all I have is one small healing pimple. It is drying but nothing awful. As my skin is getting better I'm easing myself off of this, I'm no longer using it every night & just use it as a mask in the shower about 2 or 3 times a week. It is a great product to have around for just controlling breakouts and blackheads & for times when your skin freaks out like mine did. I'm hoping I can find an all natural alternative but for now this is definitely my holy grail.

My Skin Care Routine : (Night) Coconut Oil as a make-up remover, Neutrogena clear pore cleanser (when my skins flaring up), Sassabella Clear Skin Cleanser, RoseWater, Sassabella Clear Skin Serum, Sassabella Ageless Skin Face Cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by zazine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product ! I don't have bad acne, but my skin have always been acne-prone. I've tried a BUNCH of products that was so strong and dried my skin out. I'm now 21 years old. I was sticking with more gentle products that wasn't made for acne, but this winter, I started breaking out more than usual.
I bought this product randomly, the price is a bit higher than other cleansers but, I wanted to try it.
The product itself is pretty unique, since it's a daily cleanser AND a face mask. I use Lush's Coal Face cleanser in the morning, and at night (everyday), in the shower, I always use this one, as a MASK. I leave it on my face for about 3 minutes, not more than that.
It doesn't dry my skin out that much, but leaves it insanely CLEAN. I recommend using a moisturizer right away. I saw a difference for my skin, and when I don't use it, it gets a little worst!
The packaging is perfectly fine, you squeeze out the product. Oh ! And this product is actually a gentle scrub too, which really deep cleanse your pores, is feels soooo good :) This is good stuff, I will buy it over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by orangekangaroos

I don't write reviews, but I thought I would make an exception because I really like this product. First off, the price is right, which is essential for me, because I don't have a ton of money blow on face wash. It's priced normally, and it works great, so you get some bang for your buck. It smells good, I like the packaging--it's just a squeeze bottle--and it actually does what it says it does. I know, right? I've been using it for about two weeks and it had cleared all of my blackheads, and I had so many in my cheeks. All gone. And it's clearing the rest of my skin too, except for the little bumps, but I'm hoping those will go away with time. The only thing is that it dries my skin--and my skin is not by any means dry. But that should obviously be anticipated with benzoyl peroxide. I have a really good salysillic acid moisturizer that I use afterward, though.
Usually I'll just wash with it (make sure to use cold water after), but the mask works as well, especially if you have redness. I use it as a spot treatment sometimes, because I have bad picking habit. It shrinks everything.
Bottom line, this cleared my skin like nothing I've tried before. If you have acne prone skin, I definitely recommend :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by rachladner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This definitely FEELS like it works. The first time I did this I felt like my skin was opening up for the first time and just ... breathing. It was magical.

My complexion has definitely gotten much more clear, but I've started using a lot of different things, so I can't say that this is what did the trick, but it only takes about 5 minutes to do the mask and your skin will thank you. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Tuney07

This is one of my all time favorite acne cleansers! I've re purchased it at least 3 times now and actually need a new one. It has 3.5% benzoyl peroxide which can be a bit drying to some but if you have oily skin and struggle with acne flare ups during or before that time of the month I would give this a shot! I don't use it on a daily basis, only when I feel my pores need that extra help. It has the best tingly feeling that convinces me it's working. You can also use it as a mask. I enjoy using it before and during shark week since my hormones go out of wack lol it definitely helps and I only use it at nighttime since it is a much stronger cleanser than an everyday one. Don't rub it on your skin for too long tho because of the benzoyl peroxide and make sure you protect your skin after cleansing with SPF if you use it during the day. It's also more gentle than the proactiv cleanser that also has benzoyl peroxide at a fraction of the cost!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I have been using this for a week, and thought I would share my thoughts on it. For starters, I have combination, acne-prone, very sensitive skin. I break out most on the lower halves of my cheeks, where I also get the most dry. My T-zone tends to get oily, but as of lately, not overly so. I use this after I have used my Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Cleanser in conjunction with my Olay ProX in the shower every night. I also moisturize with my Olay Sensitive Skin Moisturizer spf 15 and then use my Clearasil Adult Acne spot treatment.
The first night I used this, my face did feel cleaner, but it was no "over night miracle product". I have continued to use this as a cleanser (I have yet to use it as a mask) and I have been noticing a huge improvement in my skin! My pores are definitely tighter, my skin is very smooth and even, my acne is diminishing. I used to use Pernox Lemon Sulfur Scrub, which I liked okay, but I felt that instead of curing my acne, it more just kept it under control. THIS BP cleanser, however, does not just keep it under control, it eradicated the problem all together. I really am glad I found this cleanser on MUA, it is really saving my skin. And for the price, it can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueenstylebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BIG RECOMMENDATION! This products results are absolutely amazing. When I first used this, i knew it would've taken a while to get used to the burn. On the second or third time i used this as a mask, I already saw big clarification in my skin. I usually use this after i've taken a hot shower to open up my pores then use a scrub and then apply this on my open pores so it clears quicker. I recommend leaving this mask on until the burn and coolness wear off other than just five minutes. I use this mask every other two days but always on Sundays before school on Monday. Amazing product.