Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

on 2/21/2015 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I finally found a drugstore toner that doesn't dry up my skin, I love this, especially in winter time, it has also clear up my skin 😃

on 2/7/2015 9:24:00 PM

This is seriously one of the best toners I have come across. I use it only at night just to make sure I get all of my makeup off and let me tell you that it removes any left over makeup without drying out my skin. My skin does not feel tight nor does the toner smell like alchol like most toners do. My face feels soft and clean. I would totally recommend getting this toner cause it'll be one of the best toners you'll ever buy.

on 2/3/2015 1:06:00 PM

I have super dry skin and I was looking for an alcohol free toner. I always believe in Neutrogena products, the makeup, the skincare products. I love the Healthy skin foundation as I have acne prone skin. This toner was recommended to me by a friend. I use this with a cotton ball after I wash off my make up. You can actually see how effective it is. It will get rid of all the make up residue, dirt, etc. The fragrance is so beautiful. It is affordable and moisturizing. I have never used a toner that actually moisturized my skin. It works so much better with Neutrogena oil free moisturizer for sensitive skin. This two are my HG skin care products. I cannot imagine my life without it.

Pros:
1) Affordable
2) Beautiful fragrance.
3) Gets rid of makeup residue, dirt, etc.
4) Moisturizing.
5) Best choice for people with dry skin as it does not contain alcohol.
6) The packaging is pretty neat.
7) Dries out pimples.

Cons:
1) Not the best choice for people with oily skin
2) Smell can be irritating.
3) It will dry out pimples but it will not get rid of them.

on 1/28/2015 10:49:00 AM

This just doesn't DO anything... If you have acne-prone skin, you definitely need something stronger. If you have clear, nice skin, use natural Witch Hazel which is better for you than this and doesnt contain alcohol. I just dont see the point of this toner, it feels like water..

on 1/16/2015 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this today along with two other Neutrogena products. I am always nervous trying new products because I have pretty sensitive skin and I am always fearing a breakout or irritation. This caused nothing like that! Overall, I am satisfied so far (I have only used it once) so fingers crossed!

on 1/2/2015 12:08:00 AM

I LOVE this toner! I have sensitive skin and was using Clinique's Toner, but did not like the strong alcohol content. Anyways, back to this toner...I call it my floral water. It reminds me of the expensive Dior Facial Water I used to buy. It takes my makeup off and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I have found my new favorite!

on 12/23/2014 1:30:00 AM

I haven't reviewed anyting for ages but my experience with this drove me right back here. After a bed experience with a Nivea sunscreen years ago I broke out in small pimples on my upper left cheek that never really went away. I tried all sorts of remedies and nothing seemed to work for very long. Anyway, 7 years went by and I decided to use a cortisone cream for 7 days. Lo and behold the area cleared up! I was ecstaic and began to use different toners and creams again - until the spots began to return. I 've seen this toner on the shelves for years but decided to give it a go after all the expensive and Paula's Choice toners recommended only added to my spots. I decided to go for chep and basic and it worked. This keeps my skin clear like nothing else. Strongly recommeded.

on 11/19/2014 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have loved Neutrogena products since God knows when (I guess it's not so long ago since I'm only 21. Lol) except the pink grapefruit line, those made me break out so bad.
But THIS toner, I must say, is the answer to my prayer. I just bought it yesterday because I couldn't find any other toner and Oh my gosh when I woke up this morning my subclinical acne and my pores reduced in number! Thus, this review at 9:50 in the morning. I will definitely use this forever or until Neutrogena exists :)

on 11/8/2014 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Given, I haven't tried any other toner before, but this one is a winner!

PROS:
- it does its job and removes all remaining dirt off my face
- makes my face feel super clean

CONS:
- drys my skin out afterwards (since I have super dry skin) so you do have to be quick about moisturizing afterwards

on 8/15/2014 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I like this toner, it's not amazing but it's also not harsh, which is a serious plus for me. Gets all the excess make up and dirt out of my pores, I can clearly see it on my cotton pad. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and have felt a difference in the softness of my skin. I put it on my face when it's damp and follow up with moisturizer while the toner is also still damp on my skin, absorbs my moisturizer better (I have oily skin.) my only complaint really is the packaging.... It comes out in drips and sometimes there's not enough on my cotton pad, sometimes entirely too much. Other than that, I like it and will repurchase.