Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

on 4/5/2015 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have oily skin and this really increased it....BAD
I tried to allow my skin some time to get used to this but it just continued to worsen.

on 3/18/2015 12:36:00 PM

purchased this item totally on a whim - I have never used any neutrogena products, ever in my life.

I love the light scent and the fact that it doesn't dry my skin out at all. In fact, it makes my skin feel really smooth and clean. I have only just started using this and I am in love with it

on 3/16/2015 1:22:00 PM

I used this when I was younger (late High School to early university years), & found that it didn't do much to help my then-very oily, breakout-prone skin. I did like that it felt refreshing on the skin & it took off facial wash residue post-cleansing. Other than that, this is better-suited for those with normal complexions.

on 3/6/2015 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- it does its job and removes all remaining dirt off my face
- makes my face feel super clean

CONS:
- its not the most hydrating toner, so for super dry skin it won't hurt, but it might not help either.

on 3/5/2015 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This toner is just water in a bottle. I didnt do anything to my face at all. But I have to say that I have very sensitive eyes and it didnt irritate them either. Not good, not bad, just plain water.

on 2/21/2015 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I finally found a drugstore toner that doesn't dry up my skin, I love this, especially in winter time, it has also clear up my skin 😃

on 2/7/2015 9:24:00 PM

This is seriously one of the best toners I have come across. I use it only at night just to make sure I get all of my makeup off and let me tell you that it removes any left over makeup without drying out my skin. My skin does not feel tight nor does the toner smell like alchol like most toners do. My face feels soft and clean. I would totally recommend getting this toner cause it'll be one of the best toners you'll ever buy.

on 2/3/2015 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have super dry skin and I was looking for an alcohol free toner. I always believe in Neutrogena products, the makeup, the skincare products. I love the Healthy skin foundation as I have acne prone skin. This toner was recommended to me by a friend. I use this with a cotton ball after I wash off my make up. You can actually see how effective it is. It will get rid of all the make up residue, dirt, etc. The fragrance is so beautiful. It is affordable and moisturizing. I have never used a toner that actually moisturized my skin. It works so much better with Neutrogena oil free moisturizer for sensitive skin. This two are my HG skin care products. I cannot imagine my life without it.

Pros:
1) Affordable
2) Beautiful fragrance.
3) Gets rid of makeup residue, dirt, etc.
4) Moisturizing.
5) Best choice for people with dry skin as it does not contain alcohol.
6) The packaging is pretty neat.
7) Dries out pimples.

Cons:
1) Not the best choice for people with oily skin
2) Smell can be irritating.
3) It will dry out pimples but it will not get rid of them.

on 1/28/2015 10:49:00 AM

This just doesn't DO anything... If you have acne-prone skin, you definitely need something stronger. If you have clear, nice skin, use natural Witch Hazel which is better for you than this and doesnt contain alcohol. I just dont see the point of this toner, it feels like water..

on 1/16/2015 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this today along with two other Neutrogena products. I am always nervous trying new products because I have pretty sensitive skin and I am always fearing a breakout or irritation. This caused nothing like that! Overall, I am satisfied so far (I have only used it once) so fingers crossed!