April 17, 2014 | 1558 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Bellsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Evian all my life because of my mom and I never realized how great it was until recently. I've been battling acne since I was like 11 and I'm 17 nnow. I stopped using ProActiv after 2 years and switched to just my Cetaphil Gentle Face Wash most days (honey/cinnamon masks some nights) and tone/moisturize my face with this after. I also use my Clean and Clear Persagel 10 as a sort of spot treatment and it has significantly reduced my acne! There are some still dark spots and redness, but the actual active acne spots has gone down.

It's so important to tone/moisturize your face.. YES, this is water in a can. But it's not drying at all unlike sink water. Also, it's great to carry when out and about. The price is still a little much but definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by tayaferriss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really do like this stuff, I've been interested in buying it for a while but could never talk myself into buying what I thought was just water in a can for an extremely unreasonable price but a few days ago I was in sephora and saw a pack of 2 travel size cans for $15, although that still isn't really cheap i decided to give it a try and although I've only been using it for 2 days I really do notice a difference, my skin is a lot softer and seems to have more elasticity, I've heard people say that this helps with breakouts an acne but I haven't noticed any major changes yet, I have only been using it for a very short time so I don't have the best judgment. I spray it on after I wash and tone my face because although it says that it can be used as a toner I still really like my simple toner and continue to use that. Overall it's definitely worth a try because even though it's not the cheapest stuff I've already noticed an improvement in my skin in just a few days! I'm very excited to see the long term positive effects this will have on my skin:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Vgirl111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing! Once I got over the fact it was water in a can and just gave it a shot, I realized it was so much more. After years of battling acne and literally thousands of dollars on creams and treatments, ironically, it was this little gem that became the best solution for my acne! I found the best face wash in the world, ( Gabriel cosmetics red seaweed gel cleanser) and after I wash my face with that i spray a couple " layers" (layers meaning I spray and then when it is almost dry I spray my face again) of Evian on my face and my face has never been so clear! This is truly a miracle for me. I am not saying it will work for everyone but if you are battling problem skin, please give this a try! I am so happy I did.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Riotsas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought it was avene when I bought it. AND I bought two.. It's very pricy and it leaves my skin soo soo dry and dull!! I would never buy this product again unless I am rich that I wanna spend my money on a water spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this to apply mineral foundation with. I spray a bit onto a kabuki brush and swirl the brush into the minerals and buff on. It works like a charm. You could always do the same thing with a cheap spray bottle and tap water as well! This stuff is kind of expensive to get and hard to find in drugstores, although I have seen it there before in years past. I believe that Sephora carries it now too. It's been awhile since I have purchased any, since I've gotten away from mineral makeup, however.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Some reviewers seem to think this product is overpriced, but I really don't think its that bad. I like the fact that it is portable, easy to carry, and you don't have to worry about condensation unlike an ice pack or water bottle. I have lived in the Southern United States most of my life and this product seems to come in handy and fits nicely in a purse/bag. I find myself using it mainly in the car, at work, or around town running errands. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by avuwo

I know it's just water but I love this product. I use it as a toner to refresh my makeup, and a moisturizer. It's even great to spray on your face when you're too hot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted something to refresh my skin after sports or a tiring day so I picked this up. Upon spraying onto skin, it instantly refreshes and cools. I felt refreshed and kept using it. It is small and easy to carry around as well which I like. This can be used on face and body.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by CocoMademoiseIIe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this due to the number of overwhelming positive reviews. Is it refreshing? Absolutely. However, so is cold tap water in a spray bottle. I have naturally dry skin and a few sprays still leaves my skin dull, dry, and tight. I've read several of the reviews for this product and I find it very interesting that some people use it to set their make-up, but some people use it to cleanse/refresh their skin at the gym and/or after working out. How does it do both? If it sets your make-up, wouldn't it set your sweat? If it cleanses your skin after a workout, wouldn't it remove your make-up? I wouldn't be surprised if the contents of the container were replaced with a placebo (free tap water), people would still rave about it. I think the portability is nice, I love that the sprayer distributes the water (er, I mean product) more evenly, but all-in-all, I am not convinced this isn't anything more than bottled water in a spray can.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

VERY refreshing to your face and is really good when you are feeling really drowsy and oily throughout the day! you spray this onto your face and you feel all lively! :)
It doesn't necessarily fix and perfect your makeup or anything, no. This mist is best for your face when you are wearing nothing but your own bear skin! :)

LOVE IT!