August 29, 2014 | 1341 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thermal water is a product that while many scoff at, I would never be without. There are several brands of thermal water and my favorites are Evian, Avene, Vichy and La Roche Posay. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and dehydration. Evian, like the others mentioned, in particular is very soothing and by spritzing it on after I apply a serum product to a freshly cleansed face, it makes my serum penetrate faster and I get a better experience of that product. I immediately apply my moisturizer after spritzing my face with Evian and my moisturizer absorbs faster, works better and much longer at keeping my skin moisturized. If I don't apply any thermal water, my products just sit on my skin and do nothing. The Evian works in locking in the moisture. This thermal water has a permanent place on my vanity and is very much a staple item for me. I won't be without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

A must-have for travelers!! It must be said that yes, this is just mineral water in a nice container and yes, one can just as easily buy an atomizer and whip up something similar at home for a fraction of the cost. That being said, I love that the minis come in a duo pack at Sephora and it says right on the packaging that they are TSA approved! I use these constantly when I fly and for keeping cool in hot climates. The packaging is very sturdy and I know these can take a bit of a beating without busting open or spilling and ruining everything in my bag. I do not think misting one's face with water has any magical properties and I don't wear foundation so it really doesn't affect my face too much. I simply like the refreshing effect. As such, if you are considering this product for something to keep on your vanity, I say grab something like MAC Fix+ that actually has functioning ingredients. If you are a jetsetter, you will love these very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by joig

It is a lot cheaper to buy a bottle of evian and put it in a spray bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This ultra-fine mist is great for adding moisture to skin and hair. It works much better than water in a spray container. I wish the price were lower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Have a big 400 ml spray of this on my desk. I sit next to a big window with the sun shining in directly for half the day, so it gets pretty hot in herre ;). It's perfect to freshen up face & hair, set make-up. I also use this on my hair to make waves (spray it on and braid it), works like a charm (of course this can also be achieved with normal water, but I haven't found a spray bottle with the same fine spray as this). Have and will rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Princess777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's nothing bad to say about this spray, it's basically a natural facial water spray that is mostly used to calm and soothe the skin when in need of water (hydration) instead of buttering up your face with creams all the time during the day for instance. A lot of people use it to set their makeups, which works fine too and I would say itís really useful using them after facial masks, but mostly after chemical treatments like peels or microdermabrasion for example. People that do laser or electrolysis could use this spray since it really calms down the redness and is so refreshing. I do find it pricey since itís water at the end even tho I get that fact that itís natural spring water Imported from Evian-les-Bains, (France) since I find it doesnít last for longÖAlthough the bottle is hugeeee, so maybe I am over using it :P You can also use it after washing your face in the morning and night to give them back the boost of water the skin needs to be supple and keep itís full hydration, since washing the face with most products out there could be over-drying.

Definitely a must in my beauty world, a good alternative would be the one from la Roche Posay since it has Zinc in it which is an amazing antioxidant for the skin and if I am not mistaking the one from Evian doesnít have it (one of the main differences) but the bottle from LRP is wayyy smaller. So for the same price about, the one from Evian is more profitable for us ☺

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Bellsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Evian all my life because of my mom and I never realized how great it was until recently. I've been battling acne since I was like 11 and I'm 17 nnow. I stopped using ProActiv after 2 years and switched to just my Cetaphil Gentle Face Wash most days (honey/cinnamon masks some nights) and tone/moisturize my face with this after. I also use my Clean and Clear Persagel 10 as a sort of spot treatment and it has significantly reduced my acne! There are some still dark spots and redness, but the actual active acne spots has gone down.

It's so important to tone/moisturize your face.. YES, this is water in a can. But it's not drying at all unlike sink water. Also, it's great to carry when out and about. The price is still a little much but definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by tayaferriss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really do like this stuff, I've been interested in buying it for a while but could never talk myself into buying what I thought was just water in a can for an extremely unreasonable price but a few days ago I was in sephora and saw a pack of 2 travel size cans for $15, although that still isn't really cheap i decided to give it a try and although I've only been using it for 2 days I really do notice a difference, my skin is a lot softer and seems to have more elasticity, I've heard people say that this helps with breakouts an acne but I haven't noticed any major changes yet, I have only been using it for a very short time so I don't have the best judgment. I spray it on after I wash and tone my face because although it says that it can be used as a toner I still really like my simple toner and continue to use that. Overall it's definitely worth a try because even though it's not the cheapest stuff I've already noticed an improvement in my skin in just a few days! I'm very excited to see the long term positive effects this will have on my skin:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Vgirl111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing! Once I got over the fact it was water in a can and just gave it a shot, I realized it was so much more. After years of battling acne and literally thousands of dollars on creams and treatments, ironically, it was this little gem that became the best solution for my acne! I found the best face wash in the world, ( Gabriel cosmetics red seaweed gel cleanser) and after I wash my face with that i spray a couple " layers" (layers meaning I spray and then when it is almost dry I spray my face again) of Evian on my face and my face has never been so clear! This is truly a miracle for me. I am not saying it will work for everyone but if you are battling problem skin, please give this a try! I am so happy I did.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Riotsas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought it was avene when I bought it. AND I bought two.. It's very pricy and it leaves my skin soo soo dry and dull!! I would never buy this product again unless I am rich that I wanna spend my money on a water spray