October 22, 2014 | 1796 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Aug17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have 2 Estee Lauder Concealers - Double Wear #3, using it with Double Wear light foundation #3, and Ideal Light #1, for under eye area and for use with the same foundation #2.
Comparing these 2, DW is matt, has very good coverage ang thick consistency (thicker than foundation), and I like it's applicator more. It's very good for concealing redness etc.
But for under eyes I use only Ideal Light, because it illuminates skin and makes me look fresh and better than I feel :) Using DW Concealer under eyes doesnt't give me that glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by yejmin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would list this as my second best concealer. comes in a wand form which makes application easy and the price is very reasonable for a high end concealer. the formula is easy to blend and offers hugh coverage. staying power is great however you will have to set this concealer well as it does crease

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by triplejjj

I really like this concealer.
it blends into the skin beautifully, i am in the shade light medium
i use it for dark circles and blemishes
the coverage is pretty good. not amazing but pretty good.
i use this everyday and for special occasions when i need more coverage i use my other concealer which is the nars creamy concealer (highly recommended)
the packaging is great, with the tip applicator, easy to control how much u put on, so no product goes to waste
i believe this has spf 10 which isn't much but still good that it has spf in it
it doesn't feel heavy at all, light with a good coverage is always the best
i only use this on top of a primer and then powder my face with a mineral powder afterwards, to set everything.
it does stay in place, only seen a few light creases.
overall, highly recommended for those who want a light everyday concealer with good coverage for under eye circles and blemishes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by lhs21

This is brilliant for under eye dark circles. But won't let it anywhere near the rest of my skin ever again! I have acne prone skin and after topical treatments I have it under control. But this caused horrendous breakouts. It took weeks to heal and scars were left behind. I can only put it down to this after it started 5 days after using it and got continuously worse until I stopped using it. I use the stay in place foundation which is great but I'm a bit upset I paid so much money for this to have to get rid of it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by AmbyBambi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer, it's the perfect texture for my dry skin and I like the wand as i place it on my skin then blend with my brush. I think it could deal with being a bit more coverage as I find it takes a couple of layers to get it covering as much as I'd like but for the moment it is my fave concealer and I will be purchasing again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

if this concealer didnt turn orange on me after it dried id buy it forever! it covered amazingly, didnt break me out, and lasted for HOURS! i tried multiple shades and each one leaned either really yellow, or hot dog pink and i needed a neutral balance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Amerah

It's great for covering up my dark circles! I have really bad dark circles and I've tried so many hyped up concealers that don't work but this one is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by LinaVictoria

I've only used this as an under eye concealer since my main issue is dark circles and I'm not impressed. It's doesn't cover well enough for me and creases quite quickly. Maybe works better to hide red imperfections but not for blue/purple dark circles. It's not the worst I've tried but not the best either. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Benjaminjohnson

The best concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Melodyshell

Only tried this concealor thus far for under eye. I have relatively good skin thus I don't use it to conceal any other parts of my face except my under eye in the hope to brighten it a little. This absolutely does the job and it stays throughout the day. Except that it's a little thick and drying but overall it's an awesome product. If I do not find any better than this, I wouldn't mind sticking to it despite the bad points.