November 24, 2014 | 1971 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by kurogoma07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is beautiful. I like having it in my purse. That's really the only reason to buy it. There is no color to it at all once it goes on the lips, the glitter is a bit gritty, and my biggest gripe is that it wears off very quickly. I have to reapply it every 30 minutes or so. I have had lipgloss from the drugstore that wears much better. This lipgloss isn't the worst gloss I've ever tried, but for $30 for a tube of gloss, this is unacceptable. The good thing is that is doesn't have much of a smell or taste.

I got the color Delice thinking it looked similar to a Sonia Kashunk lipgloss I used to love years ago that had been discontinued. Sadly, it's not even a fourth as good as that product was. I paid for it, so I'll continue to use it until it's gone. However, I most definitely won't repurchase it. The packaging is beautiful, but the quality of the product is more important to me than the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by monique3445

The color I got is gorgeous, and looks beautiful on. However, this gloss doesn't even last an hour, and it's sticky too. Shame.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Nicole213

I love the packaging but the color doesn't stay on at all. However, it's not sticky and it is quite moisturizing. Can be used as lip balm I guess..

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the 013 shade Etoilee. It's a sheer nude color w/ gold sparkles & slightly green(I guess??) shimmer to it.. Like mother of pearl. It's really pretty over pink lipstick (my regular is nars sex machine). But..!!! it's too greasy/oily feeling & wears off too soon. I don't mind reapplying, the tube is cool.... Lol.. but for $30 I feel like you should put it on & be set for a lil while

I think it was d/c but I used to have a tube (back when they had blue caps) in the color Jersey pink that was gorgeous ... Pale pink w/the same kind of green shimmer.. Would love to replace THAT one

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by cipria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really gorgeous packaging and colors, but bad quality.It has a really poor lasting power.It lasts few minutes on lips than vanish, even if you don't drink or eat. The price is also very high.There are many others lip gloss better than this at a lower price.
I've chosen Diablotine, a red coral shade with little golden glitter, a beautiful color.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

It's nice... but not any nicer than a gloss for less than half the price. The one thing I do adore is the beautiful and luxurious packaging. (Which may have been the reason for me purchasing this in the first place.)

Gloss is just one thing I don't think is worth the splurge. I'd rather buy a nice lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a trade: I really like it; but given the price would never buy it again.

Pro's:
It is not sticky (NARS - I am looking at you)

It gives my lips a super soft feeling

The packaging is sturdy and gorgeous

The light pink color is beautiful

It has a decent or non offensive taste

The natural clear pink color is pretty

Con's
PRICE !! Seriously it is so over the top; I can afford it but draw the line...

It does not "plump" as it claims

You need to re apply often

It softens and protects LESS than my Argan Oil and Argan Infinity Cream - both of which take a tiny dab and are super cost effective

It gives my lips a really soft feeling, but no softer than my Argan Oil or JM Infinity Cream both of which cost much less and will last a year or two if just used on the lips.

Is sort of bulky though good packaging;it takes up too much room

Overall this is a novelty, but not practical. I end up using my Argan Infinity or just oil or moisturizer in the morning on my lips, press a tiny bit of lip stick in for color - and may use a gloss during the day

I will enjoy the rest of this (about 1/2 gone in a month) -- but not repurchase this lovely packed sheer pink tint of mostly skin oils

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Shaketheglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My favorite lip gloss, it's really moisturizing so if your lips are dry, they will suck it right up. The only downside is the grittiness of the glitter. I'm not bothered by it much.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Packaging is amazing, teenage girls dream- shiny and pretty and luxe looking- however, the product itself smells and tastes like chemicals, has too much glitter and is too gloopy. Won't repurchase- although if I ever have a niece or goddaughter to treat I know where to go!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought Papillon which is a spring 2013 LE colour in Asia. It shows up as pale pink on the lips - lighter than in the tube. I haven't seen it in at the Dior counters in Australia. The lipgloss is not sticky but is runny and doesn't last long. The colour hardly shows up on my lips. Part of the fault lie with the fact that my natural lip colour is more rosy than pinky. This is a very expensive lipgloss that's not worth the asking price for what it does. I bought it because the packaging looked cute and the applicator was a brush instead of the typical doe foot. I prefer brushes for precision. I am going to use it up because I have found a use for it. I put in over a darker lipstick to lighten it up. I also layer it over Lancome's juicy tube coral lipgloss to make a different shade & this also makes Dior lipgloss last longer. LancĂ´me's juicy tubes are HG for me but I don't like to use it over lipstick because that will stain the angled tube applicator - I use UNDER lipstick. I will be searching for a less expensive dupe of Dior lipgloss.