July 25, 2014 | 942 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - MacIntosh Housewarmer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by AMac001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yankee candle is my favorite! They have a smell for every occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

These are on my MUST HAVES list at home i always use these in almost every room.... drives my boyfriends crazy but he knows it smells good too!

Any who, they are very reasonably priced and they last a long time very worth the purchase i might say!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kfalcon79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love this scent for year round use,, my favorite

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyxoxo

I got the huge candle. Lotus and sea salt:-) A lovely scent in my opinion plus I got few other ones- ocean star, marshmallow and manadarin cranberry! They have a nice broad range. Do at least try it once, if you feel it's too pricey, you could start out with the small mini ones first! In the long run, you should consider getting the bigger one cause it lasts waaaay longer. TRY IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Arbybarbie1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I looove this candle! Bought it after reading reviews here. I'm not big on heavy, musky, or overpowering scents and I get migraines from some fragrances (including candles). This does not do that to me. It's clean, crisp, and refreshing. I just wish they would burn forever, I go through them pretty quick. I have had this scent all fall and through this winter this year. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great all year round smell. But better for fall. Definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

smells so amazing and clean I burn it in my kitchen all year round :-) definatly worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Yankee candles, and this is a classic. I have a red kitchen and this candle doesn't leave my counter :) Fresh, clean, and you can burn it in summer as well as winter. Great scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by dc1407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know a lot of people who think Yankee Candles are overpriced and admittedly a few years ago, if you told me the price of them, I would've never bothered. Why is something you burn so extortionately priced?

Then I started dating an American, whose house ALWAYS smelt amazing. And it turns out it was due to these candles! I fell in love, moved into my own place and realised that I preferred the Yankee Candles over air fresheners.

This Macintosh scent is such a fresh, clean, but warm scent. It's perfect - it literally smells like you're standing next to an apple tree!

Yes, they're overpriced for candles. But at the same time, they're so much more than a candle. They will have your home smelling amazing, in no time... without smelling like you've just sprayed something to make the room smell nice.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the big bottle of this, the scent is stronger then the votive (almost non existent, i don't waste my money on votives anymore) and my favourite scent. The fresh apple scent is wonderful and better than other apple home fragrances I've come across.