February 27, 2015 | 996 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2015 12:33:00 AM More reviews by antoniamoonpie

I love this as a highlighter over blush. Its too light on me to be an actual blush but as a highlighter its perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2015 12:11:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm actually a little surprised by the fact that I like this...I'm pretty light but warmer toned, and I thought it wouldn't show up at all. I have it in the Cheeky Sweet Spot set and I previously whined that the set seemed sub-par to the individual blushes, but I hadn't bought any of them alone, just swatched them in store. But I used this one today finally and it gave a really nice subtle pink glow and lasted all day. I used some illuminators on top so the color on my cheek wasn't a super pale pink, but the Dandelion was still cute.

However, like most Benefit products, I can't give it a higher rating. To me, their products are ok, even "good", but so expensive. I find this to be very similar to the L'oreal True Match blush in Innocent Flush only that one has a slight shimmer and shows up in a swatch better. And since I add some shimmer to my cheeks anyway, I couldn't see myself paying full price for this, at all. I guess if someone really really wanted a matte light pink, this would be perfect. But I find the price to be really steep for that and the color (at least in my set) wasn't that noticeable, just more than nothing, which is what I was expecting.

My favorite so far is Hoola, which surprised me by being a hidden gem of light contorting that's not obnoxious.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2015 2:22:00 PM More reviews by monkeygirlm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only blush I use and I use it along with Dallas. I'm kind of scared of blush because it's so easy to mess up. Dandelion is actually impossible to mess up. It's a nice color (not all mauvey but not at all orange) and super light. I pop it on the 'apples' of my cheeks and it actually makes me look younger. I swear it does. And because it's light, I can't screw it up like I have with other blushes (making me look like baby Jane). I think this product won a bunch of awards when it first came out and it remains one of the best products around. It's one of my top recommendations. It also lasts forever so it's a great investment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2015 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like a lof of other reviewers said, this blush is perfect for pale skinned gals. I'm ligher than any foundation in MAC, and this suit me just fine, bronzed or not. I have a pink and cold pale skin, so I can use this only when I have a full face on since my cheeks are naturally red and this emphasize it, but with a full coverage foundation it's perfect.

It's really blendable, looks natural, smell fine... All in all, it's a great product. I have too much blushes to purchase it again but I would definitively swap for it or be glad if I got it as a gift!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2015 10:44:00 PM More reviews by love_e

I got this free in a sephora 500 point perk. I've always wanted to try these benefit box powders. I've really liked dandelion blush! At first it looked too light to show up on my NC20 skin, but it's actually a very natural blush color on my skin.

The powder smells great and I love the cute packaging - although paper means that it can't be thrown into a make up bag without ending up being ratty.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2015 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ars414

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color is perfect for cool pale skinned girls. Its my go to color for the winter months especially. I have really sensitive skin and benefit doesn't bother me. The packaging is not my favorite and I wish the price was a bit lower but I haven't found a better pale pink than this one for a blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 12:37:00 PM More reviews by TicTacZA

One of my favorite blushes for everyday use. It give the perfect natural flush to your cheeks. It is not easy to over use and very blendable! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Im not sure how to rate this blush as far as packaging. Mine came in a holiday set with several other blushes.

This blush smells good and is a great color on fair skinned girls. It is not overwhelming but it can be built up to a very nice color.

I wouldnt necessarily purchase separately but I am glad it was in my palette, its probably my most used.

Goes great with a bolder eye and a nude lip so that it doesn't overwhelm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by yowij

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I am Asian Chinese between NC 15-20 and it looks so natural to me, pinkish and healthy. Actually I am a blush hoarder, i LOVE a streak of blush on the cheek, and this one is the most least pigmented one I have. But you know, sometimes you really need a blush that is not too pigmented so you could look as if you are naturally blushed and glowing. Ha, don't know if it makes sense to you. :D But I would not repurchase 'cause there are a lot other blushes I want to try out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by wenqing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty sure Dandelion was the first blush I bought, years ago. After that I start hoarding blushes. It's actually a brightening face powder as Benefit markets it, so it's easy to understand that it won't be the most pigmented blush and probably won't even show up on a lot of ppl. I usually prefer heavily pigmented blushes with a light hand so that it won't look powdery applied. I'd say Dandelion is most suitable for those with fair skin and new to blushes. and also synthetic blush brushes might not be able to pick up enough color. It's actually able to offer a little bit of coverage if you have some redness on your cheeks that your foundation didn't cover completely, same thing as Nars sex appeal, and any pale peachy colors.