November 26, 2014 | 1198 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by sezling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It works well to remove makeup however it's not life changing. I always follow it with a foam cleanser. Would not repurchase because I'm keen to try other things.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by lieske

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite cleansing oil (and I've tried dhc, bosia, shu uemura, shiseido). Good texture and lasts me roughly 3 months. It's best to buy from their website or a reputable seller because I brought one off ebay and it didn't cleanse as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by kirsty9114

I love Fancl I have been using it as long as I have been using make up, at times I tried out other brands like shu uemura, DHC, and drug store brands like Dove and Neutrogena, nothing beats Fancl.

For those of you who said that it breaks you out - you weren't supposed to leave any traces of this stuff on your skin, you guys clearly hasn't been cleansing your face properly afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyxoxo

It's amazing. My face feels great after this. It doesn't feel oily at all! My combination skin loves it. Removes makeup instantly! It's super expensive in singapore :-( But my sister went to japan and got this for me at a much cheaper rate! Plus most fancl outlets are closing/closed in singapore which sucks. So if you know any friends/relatives going to japan, ask them to get it for you! Totally worth a try. I would choose this any day over my chu emura cleansing oil! Plus the packaging is simple, great for travelling as the clip ensures no leakages! Removing the clip (roughly) doesn't chip my painted nails too. Try this out :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by MissNananana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This doesn't work with my skin. It removed makeup fine, as I expected it to. But it broke me out. I know it doesn't have preservatives so it's supposed to be calm on the skin but I think oily stuff doesn't work with my skin the way it seems to work with others' skin. Meh. And I was so excited about it when I first tried it.

So I gave it to my mum. It's fine on her skin but no better than other oil cleansers half its price. By the way I heard that Fancl is shutting down its stores in Singapore soon, so if you want to check this out here, better be fast!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by theartyard

I keep re-purchasing this product because it's the easiest way for me to remove make-up. Still yet to find anything better!

Pros:
- removes all traces of make-up
- relatively easy to use as it only requires use of fingers and water (no need for cotton pads or use of cleansing creams which leave a sticky residue)

Cons:
-short shelf-life
-expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by sg00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! This has been my HG cleansing oil throughout the years. I've strayed a few times to DHC, Shu, and IPSA, but always come back to this.

Basics:
- comes in a not-so travel friendly pump form (I deposit it into a small travel tube instead)
- odorless!
- thin consistency (esp if comparing to DHC)

PROS:
- everything? Really, this cleansing oil is perfect! It does what it's supposed to do - remove all my makeup and grime from the day. It never leaves my skin over stripped either.
- doesn't break out my fussy skin
- preservative free

CONS:
- short shelf life due to the lack of preservatives - 1 year from manufacture date if unopened, or 4 months after opening. Note: I always end up using this past the recommended 4 months, and have never experienced any issues.

I buy this directly off fancl.com ~$26 per 120mL bottle. High recced!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by esxli

i have used this product for about a year... ACNE PRONE SKIN BEWARE - this oil clogged up a few of my pores on my cheeks. the pores were not inflamed, but it made my skin bumpy. Once i stopped using this and switched to DHC mild cleansing gel.. it got a bit better. but DHC doesnt clean as well as Fancl. so i switched once again to shisheido tiss oil off (yellow) and it is my hg!! cheaper than fancl and not as oily as fancl

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by styra

I've used over 10 bottles of this cleansing and I must say I like it very much! This oil is light and it's also odourless. It doesn't clog my pores and my face feels really cleaned after using it. For heavier make-up, you'll need to pump 3 to 4 times. Especially for waterproof mascara that can be quite stubborn, a second round may be needed. Buying it from Japan is so much cheaper! Almost half price compared to SG.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skin: oily, clog-prone, sensitive that tends to get dehydrated (not dry) easily. Several months ago, I patched tested this for 10 days with no problem. After using it on my entire face for three days, it caused tiny blister-like bumps all over my face and many clogged pores on my forehead and cheeks. Also, the skin on my face peeled like a snake. No amount of hydration seemed to help. It took my skin almost 2 months to recover.