Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Talc, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Lemon Extract, Cucumber Extract, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Phenoxylethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone Copolylol, Glycerin, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauramine Oxide, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Absorbic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Peg-75, Peg-150, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, and Ultramarines.

For reference, I am MAC's Nc25 and I use this in Ivory 200, which is a little light and too pink toned for me (I'm almost sure it oxidizes, though).

This a foundation for people that like very matte bases, period. It is truly matte and it will cling to any dry patch and fine lines you may have on your face, as well as flakiness. This makes it suitable only for very oily and predominantly young skins.
I am combinantion and, even though I'm 19, I have a few lines under my eyes and around my mouth. It's nothing major, but this foundation does emphasize them, as well as the dry patches around my mouth.
Even still, I like this becuse it doesn't break me out, not even a bit. Foundations always break me out, even the ones that are made for oily skins. This is just perfect for those days when I'm having spots and don't want to aggravate them, or if I'm very oily for some reason. It is fairly long lasting, as it doesn't budge and it doesn't transfer (and that's a REALLY great thing).

On my cheeks, where I'm the oiliest, this behaves really well, keeping my oils at bay while still looking natural.

The coverage is medium, as the name suggests. It's not too buidable and I find that my skin never looks airbrushed or flawless when I use it, but it hides imperfections nicely. The packaging is a squeezy tube, which is quite practical and portable.

To me, this is a safe foundation: even though it has its flaws, I know it won't damage my skin and it won't slip and slide everywhere, making it good for several different occasions.

I highly recommend it for people with (truly) oily skins who are looking for a foundation that will last them through the day and won't require blotting or touching up, whilst still looking fairly natural and not too overdone.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm a african American woman with oily skin everyone has told me that I'm a yellow under tone with some hints of Reds I have tried so many foundations that I almost have up I tried mac , clinque, lancome, etc and it looks fine when applying but once it's settled I start to look grayish and greenish ashy I guess but my mary kay bronze 607 is the bomb.com I love it and hasn't found any thing better love it great for women of color with hints of a little yellow and reds

The shade selection for this product only works for me in summer, and that makes me beige 300. It's alright. I'm not in love with it, but it's the best foundation for the price that does not break me out. Literally all drugstore foundations break me out. :(

When i applied the foundation, my eyes burned like i was putting my face over a bucket of straight bleach. It made my eyes and nose very watery. And it left splotches of dots all over my face especially my cheeks and nose. Not ideal in the summer time because it sweats right off. I can't say i would recommend this product

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Good coverage, natural look, but I have sensitive eyes and this made me cry every time I wore it. In general I liked it, but it didn't work for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Good coverage, my mom gave me this foundation. She said its $18, I might buy it again when iy runs out since the loreal magic smooth souffle is discontinued :/ haha! overall great product fory oily t zone!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this foundation from a lady who sold Mary Kay. I bought two tubes for $1!!!! And I didn't think it would work since I have super oily skin but I was wrong. This foundation is amazing, it looks natural. I like how it comes in a squeeze time because you can control the amount of product you're using. The problem with this is that IF YOU HAVE SUPER DUPER OILY SKIN you have to use milk of magnesia as a primer or a good quality magnifying primer, other than that it looks natural, I get a lot of compliments when I wear it, but you need to use a concealer with this :) this lasts like 6-7 hours

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation gives pretty good coverage and feels light on my skin and the staying power is also pretty good however my skin is quite oily and prone to breakouts and I find that if I wear this foundation for more than 7/8 hours it breaks me out a bit (no whiteheads just a few red pimples that vanish when I'm asleep) and the color (I'm ivory 204) is too pink (but with good powder it's ok)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm 14 years old, and I use this foundation. It's amazing! I'm a light skin African american so I use bronze 507 even though it may look darker in the picture it actually light color for me, and it matches my skin tone. I love this, and when I run out I will buy this again. Though on other sites like amazon or the original Mary Kay site the price is eh. On here it's okay just wish it was 5 or 6 dollars like other good foundation.

Advice from me:
I have acne prone skin( It's not that bad it's almost cleared up ). Though don't ever sleep with foundation on. I never did it, but I heard it's not a good outcome.

Use some good makeup remover cleansing wipes like Neutrogena or Simple. They work pretty well. Though I am a little biased on those.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Not bad. Colors are kinda dull looking. This has the potential to be full coverage and is very buildable. Two layers covered my mild scarring. Goes on fairly smooth. Reminds me of MUFE Mat Velvet + but with a tad less coverage. Finish is matte.

My main gripes with this are that it doesn't control oil well and the colors are not that great. Not bad overall, but I think I could find better.