October 30, 2014 | 1597 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by hollifer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of those make up products that just kind of works its way into your life. At first I turned my nose up at the thought of spending so much money on something you can achieve with brown eyeliner and a smidge of vaseline- but now I can safely say it has been a daily essential for me for over three years! I'm still on my first palette, I lost the little tweezers a while ago (boo) and I still have a lot left. The wax is great, very natural looking, and not greasy (unlike the vaseline). No dark clumps and it keeps the hairs in place all day. The powder is a little dark for my skin but I like using it when I want thick, vampy eyebrows. The packaging is very neat and the brushes have lasted a long time. It is the one item in my make up bag my friends always ask to borrow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my staple brow product. I'm lucky not to have overplucked my brows in my teenage years. Now that I'm in my 30's I still have rather full brows.

I use the wax daily for a more natural look.
I do have a little sparce hair on one of my brow, and on special occasions I use both the wax and powder to give myself a little more oomph to the brows.

I don't use the enclosed tweezers, but I do use the brushes when I travel (to save on what I need to pack)

I have dark ash blonde hair, and with medium works great on my brows.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Wanderlusterxo

This product is a staple in my make up bag! My eyebrows are my faces main feature, so I spend a lot of time on them, and it always leaves mine looking great!

I find this product is great when my eyebrows are tame and have been threaded and shaped, however sometimes if I let them get a bit out of control it can be harder to apply! Nevertheless it's a simple product, that can really change the way your eyebrows look! It also lasts all day and doesn't smudge, which I find some other eyebrow products do. The packaging is great, very small and can fit easily in my ever growing make up bag. I've had 2 of these palettes in 3 years and I use it daily, so it really does go a long way, making the price incredibly reasonable.

My only problem with this product, which I've seen on quite a few other reviews, is the red undertones in the powder, which occasionally makes my eyebrows look reddish under strong light.

Other than that this product is incredible and will always have a place in my make up bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by mictaylo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lately, I decided to buy the Benefit Brow Zings in Medium for $32. The wax is really good, but the powder has red undertones that make my eyebrows look more reddish rather than medium brown; giving an off look to my brows. I ended up using the wax and another brown powder. I expected a lot more, especially since there is the E.L.F Brow Kit for $3. If looking for the more natural looking brows with a clean finish, I recommend Anastasia brow products and Elf brow kit for the inexpensive option.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by CheyBravo

I've been using this for YEARS! This is my holy grail!!! It stays on ALL day even when I go swimming. I am light skin and it is a bit dark and harsh depending on how heavy your hand is. I am however looking for something a bit softer just because it's spring. I might try a lighter color.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by alixnaiq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this product will be much better for those with heavier / bushier brows. However, like one of the reviewers below, I have quite sparse brows, and they're quite scattered because I don't get them shaped / threaded, so this product doesn't work for me. One problem with this product is that it's quite tricky to apply I need to take too much time to apply it, otherwise it looks too harsh and very obviously drawn-in. I've taken to brush the wax over the hairs and use more wax to fill in with a very light hand (the powder is too light). On the other hand, the slanted brush makes it a bit easier to fill subtly. Another issue is that the browns of both the wax and the powder are a little too warm for my skin tone. It doesnít smudge or run even after sweating, but it fades really quicky. I have been using it quite infrequently, and after 1 Ĺ years thereís a lot left, and hasnít totally dried up. Iím going to use it for some time longer, while I search for other brow products, and I will not repurchase. I preferred the effect of Maybelline waterproof dark brown mascara on my brow hairs - it was a closer match to the colour of my hairs too, so that will probably be the backup in my stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my staple products. I have strong eyebrows anyway but this wax and powder duo hold them in place, defines them and compliments them. This comes with two handy little brushes although I prefer to use my own hard angle brush with its somewhat longer handle. Suitable for everyone as it comes in two other shades (Light and Dark) and lasts a really long time. Will no doubt buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Katlynmorrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this brow kit it's so easy to use and will last a long time really recommend it to anyone I used the colour medium

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My eyebrow kit is in the colour dark, so I will be basing the review on that colour. My kit is very little and dandy, great for carrying around without taking too much space. I don't like one thing about it (which is why I took one star off the rate) I hate the shadow colour, it is sooo dark it almost looks red from how dark it is! You don't need to use a lot of it that's for sure but to be fair I personally think that you should only use one light swipe of the colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very very thin brows. I crave a full brow like other girls have. I'm always trying new brow products because I think there's always something better out there that I just haven't tried yet and a friend had recommended this. Firstly, if you have sparse brows, do not use this. This looks (at least on me) the equivalent of me taking a brown marker and drawing on my brows. It looks so incredibly harsh. The wax really sticks to the brows, but if you don't have that much brow and you have to fill in spaces of skin it looks so incredibly obvious. The color difference between the wax and the powder is pretty ridiculous. I can totally tell where the hair is that the wax has stuck to and where the powder is that was filled on the skin. Also staying power is none. This has worse staying power than most pencils I've tried. If you have nice full brows this would work wonderful in making them look clean and groomed. Unfortunately my brows need a lot more help.