December 22, 2014 | 1616 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Francesca99x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As seen on Kim Kardashian, a beautiful pinky nude shade, creamy lipstick with frost finish. The price is not too bad at 15.50 and the packaging in simple (plain black) but nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by susieax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I genuinely don't know what I would do without this lipstick! I didn't want to like it because it is massively hyped about and I'm not one for jumping on bandwagons, but how perfect!? It's not really a frost finish, it's very light, delicate looking and wears brilliantly with or without a lip primer. I have four of these in my collection right now and I am so glad that it wasn't a limited edition item because I would've been so upset! Will buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very flattering pink-nude. Perfect for work. On the weekends I do top this with some pale pink lipgloss. Works well with my fair complexion. I do find with daily use it does dry my lips a tad. Moisturize at night, and the dryness is resolved.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Marbon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this due to the hype on the internet. I was pretty excited to try it out and it looked great when tested on my hands, which convinced me that this is indeed a great lipstick. I have to admit that I was quite disappointed when I tried it on my lips for the first time though. I thought the colour would look better and the colour's distribution isn't the best. I take good care of my lips and constantly moisturise them but somehow this lipstick makes my lips look somewhat dry and chapped! I am wearing this lipstick daily to work as I feel more comfortable wearing nudes during the week but I will no re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by XeniB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This colour is okay but that's it. I am sure you can find plenty of flattering pink shades in the market in a lower price. I believe that it works in almost all skin colours but other than that...not really something special.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

One of my favorite shades, behind Creme Cup and Faux. This is a cooler, slightly deeper version of Creme Cup. A light-medium baby pink with a very slight frost. I love the scent of MAC lip products - a delicious vanilla scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This is not frosty, it's just slightly shimmery if anything. I'm quite disappointed in this one actually. It doesn't stay on for very long and the color looks purple on me. But no biggie, it's a pretty color just not what I expected.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love mac lipsticks but there are more flattering shades than this one. I ordered a bunch of mac lipsticks online and this was one of them. Being one of the very hyped about colours and being Kim Kardashian's signature colour I thought I would love it. Like a lot of people I am not a fan of the frost lipsticks by mac because generally I find them to look quite fake. Despite this I had heard that angel didn't look too frosty so I decided to try it out. I do think this is a pretty colour but on me. (Blonde, blue eyes, light /medium skin) I find it to be a little too pink for my liking. Perfect if you like pinky shades but I just thought it was ok on me, looks very different on Kim k but then again she has different colouring to me . Will still wear but not wowed .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by MsCadle

Too pink for me. I thought it was more of a neutral. It looks more frosty pink on me. Not natural at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Juliette119

I love this color. It's a pretty everyday soft pink color. Wearable for almost all skin tones. Frost finish, yet never seems frosty at all. One of my favorite lipsticks and I would recommend to EVERYONE! It is the perfect lipstick, regardless of event or age, amazing my lips but better color :)