MAC Frost - Angel

I wanted to love this cult favourite so much but it simply washes me out:( i have to apply a coral gloss on top to make this lipstick work. I do love the texture and feel of this lipstick. It covers the lips nicely making them look full, unlike some sheer lipsticks which can make my lips look less full. Interestingly the Revlon dupe for this shade (Primrose) looks amazing on me - who knew!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A very pretty light soft pink with a mauvey tone. It's frosty and vanilla scented, lasts for a good amount of time. Moisturizing and looks good on its own. It's easy to wear and makes a pretty everyday lipstick shade to own.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My first Mac lipstick! Love the colour, texture and don't mind that it is a frost. Perfect pink for any skin tone!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've got pale skin with cool undertones. This shade looks horrible on me, I was so dissapointed since everyone seems to love it.. On me this shade looks very peachy/almost orange instead of pink. And it doesn't last long on my lips at all. I think I will avoid Mac lipsticks with frost finish as well, as the finish isnt very flattering.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you are looking for a lipstick that you can pair with a multitude of make up looks then look no further! Gorgeous fleshy pink colour - think your lips but better. Feels really comfortable on the lips, pigmented and oh so pretty. Prepare for a bit of maintenance (regular top ups) to keep your lips looking good but apart from that, would really recommend this lipstick :)

I bought Angel with doubts because although my skin is neutral(MAC NW/NC 15-20), I have redness so pinks with blue undertones tend to be fake and too barbie-doll-y. After the first time I used it, I fell in love. This is the most gorgeous blue toned pink colour ever. I love it. However, if your lips isn't very smooth, it could clign on to those patchy areas; but with a chapstick, everything's ok.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

MAC Angel was my first MAC lipstick and I must confess that I bought it because Kim Kardashian claimed that it was her favourite MAC shade. Angel is a pretty baby pink colour with a frost finish. However, I find it tricky to wear for a couple of reasons. One is that the colour is slightly too pale for me to pull off. The second is that the frost formula tends to sink into my lip-lines. This lipstick just looks a bit 'off' on me. I do like the colour though, so when I wear this lipstick, I make sure I have enough time to apply it properly, it's not one I can just throw in my handbag and reapply throughout the day. I usually wear about three layers of Angel, blot it with a tissue between layers, and smooth out the final layer with my finger. This stops it from sinking into the lip lines but is a timely process. The colour is beautiful and I will finish the tube. However, I will not repurchase this lipstick, instead I will try the similar coloured Creme Cup.

This is my all time favourite lipstick so far! It's such a pretty pink, but also neutral colour on me and I love it. I wear it all of the time. It's very creamy and moisturising, it feels like a lip balm. The colour is really pigmented and looks lovely on my very pale skin. It lasts a long time, but not so much if you're eating or drinking, so touchups are required then. But when it fades, it doesn't go patchy, it just goes to a nice neutral colour. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a pinky nude lipstick.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I am not pale I am middle eastern with tanned skin now that it is the summer and I love this lip color!! It is not just for pale people guys!! It looks good on a lot of ranges of skin tones ! I have yellow undertones btw. It is pigmented and smooth and creamy and it really looks sexy! This color along with a a beautiful pink blush (think nars amour) and a shimmery highlighter and a simple winged eye is my daily makeup! I love pink lips that are not crazy pink but subtle pink and I like the frosty mess of it since matte lips kinda look too stiff for me sometimes .

LOVE this! If you are blue-grey eyed and pale.. this one is a perfect day time colour!

I feel like I've been looking for a colour like this for a long time! Very pleased I found it!

Recommended for Medium Skin