July 31, 2014 | 1742 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by SassyTiny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard about this product through a coworker and I don't know if its been working for me.I purchased . It about two weeks ago. My coworker also suggested the cream wash that goes along with it.I'm trying my best to be patient but it's hard to do.I can't help it I want my acne to clear over night .Maybe I'll see what it does after a month..ca

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by quickcroscutt

Even though this is fairly expensive for a drugstore moisturizer, I am in love with this stuff. It's totally worth the splurge. I would recommend this over a high end moisturizer any day. I love the way it makes my skin feel, and it completely cleared up my painful, stubborn acne. I use this along with the clear complexion cleanser. Anytime you use salicylic acid, keep in mind it takes a little while to work and there may be an initial breakout. That's normal. Everyone's skin reacts differently to it. I had an initial breakout at first, since my skin likes to overreact to everything new, and after 2 months, I saw really nice results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by jenmac24

Love this! It does not irritate my skin or make me break out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always apply a small amount after washing my face before bed and this product makes my skin oily. I'm not a fan of oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahfree89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this lotion with their clear complexion cream cleanser for a couple of years now and it is always my go to. it has helped to reduce redness and inflammation and is very light weight, not greasy at all. that being said I have started mixing a drop or 2 of jojoba oil in the morning and 4 drops at night. this is the perfect blend for my sensitive, usually acne prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by MissCloud9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's good to my skin because it is oil free when applied correctly, but it doesn't affect my pimples at all. Rather pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! It moisturizes my skin, but doesn't make me greasy, even in the summer! Plus it does seem to help with blemishes, but I have also switched to a gentler cleanser which is probably contributing to that as well. Regardless, I will buy this one again, Aveeno make awesome products

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by RachelVed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is super sensitive and breaks out to everything, but surprisingly, this has never broke me out. I have been using this on my very oily skin for around 6 months now, and it has really helped clear up my acne , although I still break out here and there. It absorbs quickly and leaves my face feeling nice and actually kind of matte. Doesn't make me oily at all. Best face lotion I have ever used. And the pump is sanitary and dispenses the right amount of product. It also lasts for a while too! I've only been through about 3 bottles in the last 6-7 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by zombiesxomg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used half of this bottle and I'm loving it so far. Paired with my Simple cleansing wipes and Olay foaming cleanser for sensitive skin, it has really helped my skin. My face is more consistently clearer now than it has been in the past couple years. It's a perfect level of moisture for me. I naturally have dry, sensitive skin, it's not greasy and doesn't leave me dry. I use it most days, but not every day. Might be drying for under the eyes, haven't tried it under my eyes, I use something else for an eye cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Just so so. Love the packaging. But when I apply it it's quiet greasy and hard to absorb. Most importantly, I don't see what is it doing for me.