January 31, 2015 | 1417 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2015 11:50:00 PM More reviews by cggates

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product doesn't really do anything for me. It doesn't worsen my acne but I feel like it also doesn't improve it at all. Also it doesn't really even moisturize my skin much?

The packaging is really nice and I find the fragrance to be pleasant (much more pleasant than a lot of other moisturizers that I've used) but I use this after I apply acne cream which dries my face out a lot, and I'm pretty sure this stuff does nothing to get rid of the dry flakeyness...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 5:14:00 AM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm using this right now and it has cleared my skin up! My face hasn't been this clear since I used Murad moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 2:18:00 AM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

History of my absolutely traumatic skin: I broke out badly in the summer of 2013 in horrible cystic acne from a dramatic shift in hormones and have been suffering ever since. I've went to my dermatologist and have paid over $500 worth of products that completely ruined my skin. I finally decided to break free from my products from the dermatologist as it did not seem to get better, and switched to my Yes to.... tomatoes facial scrub, and bought this moisturizer on a whim. These two products together do WONDERS for my skin, and I haven't broken out that much as I did before. The only con I have is that it's normally $15 Canadian and can be a little drying on my skin, but I'm willing to suffer. absolutely blown away by this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by boonie2007

This stuff is absolutely amazing! Any problem you could have with your skin I have it & this moisturizer is a life saver! I have dry, very oily, red, sensitive, acne prone skin and after only using this for a week my skin is less red, moisturized, slightly less oily, & my acne is almost completely gone! Seriously amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Gydlozano

Best moisturizer for oily acne prone skin. I don't have severe acne but I do get break outs, especially around my cheek area, lower jaw, and somewhat on my forehead. This moisturizer cleared up my mild acne within a couple of days and my skin already looks more evenly toned! I use it day and night, before I put on my make up in the morning too and it gives me a nice glow. This moisturizer is oil free so it gives you a matte, yet moisturized finish and it doesn't dry out your skin. priced at 14.99 at target, a little pricey for a drug store moisturizer BUT ITS WORTH IT! I love how it has a pump too.

I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by AddiNoRegrts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third bottle! I love love love this face lotion, it does not break me out, it gives me enough moisture. I just love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Bunnybonbon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a product junky, bought this on a whim at target with the foaming cleanser. I was trying to get rid of black heads, it feels good but broke me out the worst I've ever been with whiteheads which I NEVER get!!! In the trash it will go!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by misskc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product! I use it day and night along with the clear complexion foaming cleanser and it is the only moisturizer I've been able to find that does not break out my extremely sensitive combination skin. I think this is probably not a product for everyone, like people with extremely dry skin, because of the salicylic acid. But if you know your skin you should be able to determine if this is right for you. I see people rating it lower because of the price, but I have tried even more expensive moisturizers that promised to do the same things this one does, and they ALL made me break out. My tip is DO NOT buy this product at a store like Ulta where they mark up the price, it is always $14 at Target or Walmart. Wait for it to go on sale at one of those stores and buy it then. Totally worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really waned this to work out. It did make my skin feel really soft, but it also irritated it. My skin would turn red when I applied this. I wish it didn't have a fragrance in it because my skin is too sensitive for that. It's also pretty expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by SassyTiny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard about this product through a coworker and I don't know if its been working for me.I purchased . It about two weeks ago. My coworker also suggested the cream wash that goes along with it.I'm trying my best to be patient but it's hard to do.I can't help it I want my acne to clear over night .Maybe I'll see what it does after a month..ca