August 21, 2014 | 1000 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by sailawaybunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this product hoping it would be a good dupe for BeneFits POREfessional - and I have to say I wasn't dissappointed. This is quickly becoming my HG primer, and I see a difference in my skin even if I just use it on it's on without foundation. It didn't break me out, and it's virtually scentless. The texture is perfectly creamy and I like the way it sits on top of the skin instead of sinking in during the day - it helps make any make up on top last F O R E V E R. I'd recommend this to anyone with very dry or very oily skin - because it really evens out your skin. But for people blessed with normal skin, it obviously is not exactly as nice quality as POREfessional and there for you might not see as dramatic of an effect. But for $8, it still makes your make up last and its pretty darn close. Only complaint; I wish that it came in a little larger of a container. But at the same time, you only need a tiny, tiny amount. So my advice is wait for it to go on sale at you local walmart and stock up, you've got a great deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I honestly don't even know if this product does ANYTHING for me. But I do really like it and would definitely repurchase.

It doesn't smooth or blur out my pores like it say it does nor does it make my skin extra greasy. I feel like this makes my foundation go on smoother and makes my skin feel nice. I mainly use this as a primer just to help with the foundation process. Definitely the best drugstore primer I have found/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by searchanddestroy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pleasantly surprised! I was about to bite the bullet and buy Benefit Porefessional ($37) after being unable to find Monistat anti-chafing, when I saw this out the corner of my eye. Smoothed out my skin (not fully air brushed, but even). I have oily skin and well it kept it fairly shine free. Did my makeup at 9am and it still look ok at 6am next day!!! (Shift work).
I use L'oreal Super Blendable foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Kerae

This is not a go to primer for me. It feels nice on the skin but doesn't really absorb. A few hours later it makes my skin feel greasy. I don't notice any blur of pores either. It's too bad since the price was great.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Elianaleehah

The texture is kind of similar to the benefit pore professional but personally, I don't really think it does the job for me.

I have rather large pores and it never seems to cover them up.

It does have a silky texture that I really love but having an oily t-zone and applying this to my t-zone it can sometimes make it a bit oilier.

I do like the packaging though I personally have an issue with dipping my fingers back into things (germs!) so this is good in terms of "dispensing" the product and I find that little really goes a long way with this product.

It may not work on me, maybe it could work for you but this product really didn't go well for me, putting under makeup or over it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by westcoastduchessxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been waiting to try this for a while now! I'm kinda happy I haven't. The texture is very greasy and you would think it would hydrate your face..but no it didn't. Minutes after I put it on it made my face flakey and very dry. It made my face dry for a week and I was very disappointed. I do not recommend this primer to anyone. Save your money :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Allgy

I bought this product because I've seen it around. I don't really see a difference in my skin. It is oily but the more you rub in the better it feels. I do like the way it makes my skin feel.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Used this primer and did not see any difference in my skin at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by LantaMatthews1397

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Today was my first time using this product. I had seen a lot of good reveiws about it and wanted to try it, although last night I had texted a friend who already had this product to ask her opinion and she said it made her skin look and feel really oily and greasy and make her makeup blotchy, but she also has very oily skin where as I have normal/dry skin. So I tried it out and I was impressed. I'm not to sure how I feel about how it felt on my skin yet, and it made my foundation (rimmel wake me up in light porcelain) look a lot more dewy (I love a matte finish) but was nothing my stay matte powder couldn't fix. It did reduce my pores slightly, but they weren't TOO big to begin with. So I went out with my friends all day (outside) and we are getting the tail end of a hurricane right now so it was pouring rain most of the day (when your a teenager who's grew up in Northern Ireland the rain doesn't bother you) BUT the only makeup mis-hap I had was my mascara ran the tiniest bit. My foundation and powder - even my bronzer and blusher - still looked PERFECT!! But at the same time, it wasn't hard to take off tonight. I can wait til I go back to school as I sweat more during the school day and I think this is seriously going to stop any foundation disasters. So far, I love this!! Wouldn't recrommend to oily skinned people, but normal and dry, it's a must. Really impressed!!! And the packaging is the cutest :3 <3

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Taylorbohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product was so so... It didn't control oil well, but it did blur my pores and smooth over my blemishes well. My biggest complaint is it doesn't last long at all, maybe two to three hours at most. Ideally for someone with dryer skin. We'll priced, but didn't have a lot in the tube essentially.