September 22, 2014 | 1042 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by RH4566

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product has THE definition of mixed reviews and I can understand why.
This is the first pore-reducing product I've tried (not sure why; some massive pores across the bridge of my nose and cheeks), and I can only agree with the other reviews:
- Did reduce my pore-size a little
- Very strange oily consistency which doesn't really fade
- Does set with foundation well, even on dry patches

All in all good product for the price tag, though I'm sure similar higher-end products can do a better job.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by MUenthusiast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was rather disappointed with this product because it didn't really do what it was supposed to. It did not erase my pores but I guess it is a not bad face primer for a drugstore product. But all in all I would not buy it again. The price is cheap tho because it's a drugstore product. About 15-16 SGD. I would recommend those hoping for a true pore eraser as base to try body shop new Instablur face primer. It really works for me and I hope it works for you too! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by TattooedPrncsz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this primer becuase I moved and somehow misplaced my Hourglass primer and I was a little too strapped for cash to rebuy another. I don't personally like nor dislike to packaging; I think its very cute but I prefer chic, black NARS style packaging. The product itself is a clear silicone-y type consistency with no smell. The high points for me about this primer is it comes in a hygenic squeeze tube and didn't break me out at all.

I use this after I moistruize and applied it using my BB pure (I HIGHLY suggest this for primer). It makes my skin feel glassy and smooth. When I use my Sigma for foundation with this primer the effect is so-so but when I use my regular BB it leaves my skin looking smooth and poreless. I love the texture of how this feels on my skin but one downside with this primer is I don't typically get shiny ever as the day wears on unless its very very hot, with this product I found I neeed to blot 2-3x during the day.

The price is about 6.99 at my local Target for .67 fl oz

Overall if I am cash-poor or on vacation and I needed an emergency primer, i would grab this out of anything else..but my Hourglass primer gives me far better results for me to swap it for this. The end results aren't bad and the price is great, but if you have been spoiled by other primers this might disapoint.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First impression: the packaging is "teen-ish" and not very appealing in my opinion. I do like that the product is dispensed is a hygienic manner avoiding "double dipping" and the spread if bacteria. The packaging is small, not bulky and a good travel size. The product: I like that this product has absolutely no scent. That is always a plus for me! The gel isn't runny or too thick. It did apply nicely and I did target my large pores and troubled areas of my face and with the remaining amount; I distributed all over to smooth my skin. It did an ok job of smoothing my skin and it filled my pores somewhat. It didn't "erase" them completely but it did ok. Something is better than nothing for me because I have pock scars from severe acne as a teenager and since it's calmed down, it stilled left enlarged pores. overall this product did a pretty good job. Not as great as NYX pore filler but it will do until I can repurchase my preferred product but I would repurchase for the purpose of a skin smoother. My makeup applied nicely over it and stayed put. It wasn't too greasy in my opinion. Many have found that for them it is but of course different strokes for different folks. I would recommend this product to those who are looking for a nice skin smoothing makeup base. It's a good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by autrumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i'm so glad to know that im not the only one who feels this product is greasy!
have used it for a couple of days & within 2hrs of application, my face looks like a well-oiled frying pan! quite surprised that a product that claims to matifies & reduce pore size can actually make the face oiler!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by xcocainex

This product does a good job of blurring lines and pores, but is suuuuper greasy. It doesn't really make my foundation last any longer, and it makes it break up and slide around on my face. It wears off within a couple of hours. Also, it made me break out! It clogged my pores like crazy. Not worth it. Still looking for a good, cheap primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Nalleheaven

Personally I would forget about this product for pore eraser but I give it 10/10 for reducing appearance of wrinkles. It's like a gel and I mix it with my foundation to avoid my foundations clogging in my pores. It does feel a bit greasy but what I love about this product is that it lasts all day! It seems to provide a layer over my face preventing my face from drying out over the day. And even loreal can't reduce the appearance of wrinkles like this product can. My deep wrinkles are now a lot finer and softer and that's after two weeks. I recommend this product to more mature people who have dry skin. If you don't like the greasy feeling just use it at night instead. You'll still notice the difference

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by unoeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When i first apply this, my face looks smooth and it blurs my pores. But within 2 hours, i look like a greaseball and my foundation slids off my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Rhiannonblackbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't notice a difference when I used this. It wasn't greasy or drying or anything at all. The search for a primer continues.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by lexibebe26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I didn't love this product but I didn't hate it. I find that it did make my pores seem a little bit smaller, but not as dramatically as other products I have, do. It also has a kind of weird silicon-y, almost greasy texture, which I could feel when I put it on. Luckily, it had no smell. I don't find that it makes my foundation last longer, though I like wearing this on days when I'm not wearing any make up, since it's affordable, rather than an expensive product that I'd prefer to use on a special occasion. My skin didn't break out, despite the greasy texture, which was good. It is on the affordable side, but if you look at how much product is in it compared to some others, you'll see that you'll have to end up buying the Baby Skin primer more often than other pore-blurring primers if you use it regularly.