Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 7/2/2015 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought this based on the positive feedback but it does nothing. It feels smooth but my pores are still totally unchanged. I have pretty good skin so expected this to take but it was a real disappointment.

on 6/28/2015 8:59:00 AM

I stumbled upon baby skin when I ran out of my smashbox photo finish primer which was given to me, I did not want to buy one for myself because it costs a lot.
As a pore eraser, it's okay, it blurs your pores more than erase so your pores may still be noticed but it will be less noticeable.

I know this is not labeled as a primer, but the woman at the maybelline counter said it acts as a primer. So I treat it like it is, I either wear it alone of under just plain face powder.

It doesn't make your makeup last long, in fact my Rimmel stay Matte works better on its own rather than with this primer.

The effects of this primer/pore eraser last for a very short term that's about an hour to 2 1/2 hours. After that time I notice my skin losing that "blur" effect and it becomes quite oily again, whether I use it alone or with make up.

Otherwise, it isn't the best pore eraser/primer out there, but it is at a very decent price especially compared to photo finish so I would buy this again just because of the price decency.

on 6/24/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This i can only use on my T-zone it is a bit too much silicone for me, and it doesnt make my makeup last longer

I really wanted to love this product....

I have oily/combo skin and found this DID NOT work for me. I just didn't get on with it - I applied the smallest amount and blended this from the centre of my face to the outer portions of my face.

At first I really liked this, as it makes your skin feel baby soft - hence the "baby skin" name, I guess. However, as I let this product 'sink in' I felt sooo so oily - I even blotted my face before foundation application.

I don't know what skin types this product is marketed for, but it didn't work for my oily/combo skin - also I don't have particularly big/noticeable pores, but it didn't do anything for my pores at all. Hmmm :(

I think the price is reasonable, as it's a drugstore/highstreet product. It's just unfortunate that this didn't work for me.

Although, I wouldn't repurchase this (and will be giving the one I bought to a friend who loves it) I do think the packaging is beautiful - I just love how bright it is. It calls out to my inner child.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

with this on, it makes my face so oily that my foundations work better without a primer. Many might love it, but sorry, it's not for me:(

Eh. It is okay in my opinion. It doesn't really make a difference if I wear this under foundation or not. It maybe helps with controlling oil a little bit, but nothing too great for my oily/combination skin

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great primer for price!! I use this primer daily for softer, plumb, younger looking skin. Really great to use during week for everyday natural look vs using more expensive brands(smashbox). Great product! Skins soft as ever, very light weight.

on 6/5/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've already repurchased! I think this product is amazing. It's an amazing dupe for the porefessional from benefit. Of course benefit is better but this is outstanding for the price. And just a helpful tip for you guys, if you have amazon, there is an option called, "subscribe and save" and I get 15% off with this option. This product typically goes for $6.99 at Ulta (my favorite beauty shop) and with amazon I pay well under $4!

It didn't minimise my pores and it felt really greasy. When you apply it don't apply to much because it will take ages to sink in an mix with your foundation. All in all I will use it up but I won't repurchase

Some people really dislike this product but I personally love it! It is used as a great primer and makes my skin feel really soft. It is also a very good pore eraser and especially cleared up the pores around my nose. It is a little expensive for the size of the bottle but still affordable and definitely worth it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials