Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 8/3/2015 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've read in many of the other reviews for this product that it is very oily and greasy feeling, and this is the reason that my sister gave it to me, because she felt that it was too greasy and slimey feeling on her already oily skin. However, my skin is quite dry in places so really this is not a problem for me. It sometimes does feel a little slimey around my nose where the skin is more oily, and I sometimes find myself having to dab my skin with a tissue (DIY blotting paper, haha) but then again, i do work in a restaurant all day where the climate is very hot and sweaty. I went from using Benefit's Porefessional to using this Maybelline pore eraser and really there is no comparison, however for the cheap price, it is ok. I am neither impressed nor unimpressed by this product, it will do at the moment but when I run out of it I will probably go back to using Benefit's Porefessional. I hope my review is helpful :)

on 8/3/2015 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product sucks. The packaging was cute I heard a lot of friends liking this but nope not for me it didn't do a thing for me . It was terrible made me feel greasy as soon as I applied it. It has this scent which I can not stand I can't describe it but it literally makes me wanna barf and it does not do anything for my pores what so ever.

I really really really wanted to like this product. Unfortunately it just did not work for me. Usually I have no problems with my skin but now the I am pregnant I have noticed more pimples and my pores are larger on my upper cheeks and around my nose. They are not "large pores" but they are definitely bigger than before and I notice them. I applied this to a moisturized face and let it sit a couple of minutes. I noticed a very very slight difference. Not enough to buy again though. And I do not have oily skin ever but this made my skin so oily! My skin just felt gross. I am very disappointed.

on 7/29/2015 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is a good product, it covers up most of my pores, and the packaging is adorable. It makes my liquid foundation look powdery which is a good thing. However, this does make my skin feel greasy, and you need to wear foundation in order for the primer to work. If you just wear the primer, you can still see your pores. But i will buy it again, it is generally a good product.

on 7/28/2015 7:41:00 AM

I have pretty stub on acne prone skin. I don't have sensitive skin and let me start off by saying I don't like most of Maybelline foundations on my super oily skin. However, after a few days of use this product has suprised me. It is clear and goes on the skin quite nicely, it just melts onto your skin and feels so smooth. It almost feels like the Monistat anti chafing gel(Google it it's an old beauty junkie favorite!), my old school makeup geeks will know what I'm talking about. After a week of use and wearing it to school for 6 hours + each day, still no clogged pores or anything funky. I've replaced my loreal blur and garnier miracle Blur primers with this maybelline pore eraser. I just love it!

on 7/26/2015 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Not for oily nor combination skin

on 7/19/2015 5:51:00 AM

Big pores and acne is always my problem. I heard about the Porefessional from Benefit cosmetics and always wanted to buy it but it isn't accessible in my country. Just in time my mom brought me a cosmetic brochure and i found Maybelline's baby skin pore eraser so i ordered right away and i didn't regret it! While using it alone didn't instantly totally erase my pores but it did became smaller and with my foundation i cant almost see it. Plus it is so smooth on the skin, cant help touching it! Bonus is i didn't break out which is important to me since i have acne prone skin..

on 7/17/2015 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't really like this primer! It feels weird, almost liked Vaseline and made my oily skin look even shinier. I don't think it really did anything to cover my pores either.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was really hoping this could work since there is not too many pore erasers at drugstore prices. It feels nice on skin and doesn't make you oily. It does do some slight blurring of pores but not really a noticeable difference. I'll use the rest of the bottle but wont be again.

I liked the ocnsistency and the way it made my skin feel but did not help keep my foundation on longer and it did not help the pores on my nose (even though I applied it every day). Not ging to repurchase :(

Popular Primer/ Correctors