Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume

A great mascara only need one stroke to get thicker longer lashes and there's alot of product in the bottle. Don't waste your money expensive mascara's I got a stila mascara that cost 4× more than the essence mascara and the essence one is way better

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is among the highest rated drugstore mascaras so I gave it a chance. It has a weird brush that is large without really noticeable bristles - but it really enhances the lashes. It just doesn't apply easily to lower lashes. But the top lashes have extreme length and volume. I am happy with it so far and will update.

The one truly bad thing about this company is that they don't seal the tube. There is no way of knowing if it's been opened and contaminated. For this reason, I have to give it only 3 lippies, and one lippie for packaging.

Update: I am upping the rating to 4 lippies because after alternating several different brands, I noticed that this one achieves huge length and volume with only one coat. Two coats is almost false lash territory - it created extreme length. Also despite the huge brush it does work on the lower lashes if you continue to brush it on longer. This is a keeper.

If you have stick straight Asian lashes, this product is not for you. Based on all the sparkling reviews here, I decided to give it a try. I hunted down a specific Shoppers Drug Mart that carries Essence, and I picked up this mascara along with a few other items from the brand. Out of all my essence purchases, I was super excited to try this mascara out because of all the hype but Public Enemy was right. I should not believe the hype. This product does lengthen my lashes but can't hold a curl to save its life, and that's the main component in a mascara for me. It's wet and I remember balancing the mascara wand on the table for twenty minutes to purposely dry it out. Although I hate this mascara with a passion, I still try to use it up because I hate wasting products. I tend to layer this on top of the Rocket from Maybelline to add length to the tips of my lashes and I use it for my bottom lashes. I really wanted this mascara to work out for me.

Best mascara ever! Dont waste your money on expensive mascaras

Love this stuff! Separates lengthens and volumises and also isn't too hard to apply to bottom lashes. Feel like a bit too much product comes out on the wand but that's easy fix by wiping it on the edge of the tube, but the formula is great, also want flake, does to smudge, lasts all night, and washes off easily. No faults.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is great if you KNOW how to use it properly. I ALWAYS cleanse the brush by wiping it clean with a tissue and a lot of product becomes stuck on it, making lashes clumpy. When you consider how cheap this is, spending a bit more time making sure the brush is perfect is too easy

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

For a mascara that is this cheap (less than 3 euros) and has this great volume, I seriously recommend it! I normally use L'oreal mascara, but this one also makes my lashes longer and gives them volume.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's performance is amazing. It's also very cheap. It won't smudge and you won't get that spidery lashes if you apply it correctly and carefully.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The wand is amazing for lengthening and volume but I find the formula too wet!

At first I was skeptical about this product, mainly because you get a whole lot of product hanging off the brush the moment you pull it out. And if you're foolish like me, you would've applied it directly to your eyelashes without a second thought, then wonder why you were in danger of raccoon eyes.

What I'm trying to say is: Be careful with this mascara or you'll make the same mistake I did. The thought of scraping the excess product against the rim of the tube never occurred to me until recently. Once I did that, it was much easier to control the amount of product I was spreading over my lashes. Furthermore, it did exactly what the label promised it would... which was give extreme volume and, as a bonus, lengthen my lashes. Additionally, it was great in the sense that it didn't dry up to the point of hardness yet didn't flake or clump up after hours of wear.

Popular Mascaras

They're Real
They're Real
Roller Lash
Roller Lash

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSION REVIEW: Essence I heart EXTREME Crazy Volume Mascara | MyMakeupPerspective by MyMakeupPerspective

Top Rated Essence Products