February 1, 2015 | 1908 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Neema

Wow this cleanser is amazing! Im really glad I took a chance and tried it. I was weary of it because I have very acne prone sensitive skin and I was having a tough time finding a makeup removing cleanser that isnt so harsh. I decided on this one since after all its for "sensitive skin" and Im really glad I did because its amazing. It removes ALL my face makeup while it cleanses my skin and it doesnt leave my skin feeling tight or dry (i still do moisturize afterwards though). The little red acne bumps that were forming a few days ago have actually gone away! The fragrance is also very light and it doesnt linger after washing. Im so happy with this cleanser!!

Pros
-removes makeup really well
-doesnt dry out skin
-doesnt irritate
-super affordable

Cons
(none)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 8:55:00 PM More reviews by safa93

I went through 3 of these so far. its great for acne prone skin. doesn't irritate my skin at all and my skin feels clean after. it does dry my face so I always follow it up with a moisturiser and my face feels great

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am giving a 5 because I can't believe how phenomenal this has been to my skin. I have tried everything from Darphin to Clarins to everything and my skin responds the best to this product.

I didnt remove a lippie for it but the smell took me back to being 16 which is not my fav smell but because my skin loves this stuff I overlook it.

I use with a clarisonic but notice that I need to remove my makeup before using the clarisonic, either with a wipe or I double cleanse. Again, because this stuff does not give me bumps or I react, I have given 5 out of 5

I'm on my second bottle and buy it at Target in Alberta Canad

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Gentle basic cleanser. Larger option if you like Purpose face wash.
This just did not clean well enough for me. I like a cleanser that is capable of removing my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Niila

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To be precise, my bottle doesn't look like the one above, but I'm sure it's just an older version of the same product. I'm using "Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin."

AWESOME!

My husband and I both use and love this cleanser. We were using a pricey John Masters' all-natural facial cleanser (which I still give high praise), but we recently tried the Clean & Clear for a comparative experience (and savings) lol.

I put a nickel-size amount on a facial brush from Sephora, and wash my face, neck, and décolletage. It doesn't strip the oils from my skin like harsh soaps, nor leave my skin feeling dry, tight, or squeaky - but it definitely gets the dirt and build-up from a long day!

It has brightened my skin, and I haven't had a pimple since I started using it daily. I'm not exactly acne prone, but I usually get a small pimple or two during menstruation. Three months - NO pimples! For this reason, it's earned a permanent place in my bathroom cubby. I even bought some for my pimply teenage son. Updates on his progress once I can get him to actually TRY it - ((kids)).

The smell is great, too!! Not strong, but a kind of...say lemony fresh. Because it's a sensitive skin formula there's probably no actual lemon or mint, but the subtle SMELL is something refreshing in that way. Very comforting.

This is good stuff! I haven't glowed like this since my honeymoon!

For the price...it's a steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by juicyluvr75

I've been using this cleanser since I was 15, and now i'm 20. I don't know if it's that great since I never really tried many other cleansers, but this doesn't add any breakouts to my skin nor does it irritate my skin. The fragrance is comforting, and it foams up nicely. I like it and have repurchased time and time again. The pump bottle and gel formula leave no mess!

This is perfect if you want an inexpensive cleanser that doesn't make any claims to clear acne or brighten. It's simply a gentle cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have finally found my inexpensive replacement for Philosophy's Purity cleanser. This stuff is amazing. After trying Neutrogena's face wash and hating it, I decided I would try this. It smells really comforting and takes off my makeup without stripping it. Five stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Katie1717

I really like this facewash! I have very oily, acne prone skin thats also very sensitive (mild rosacea). I need a facewash strong enough to remove my makeup, but gentle enough too not cause redness/dryness. I find this facewash removes all my foundation with just one wash, leaves my skin feeling clean, and doesnt aggravate redness or break me out. My only complaint is that its a bit drying (it does contain SLS), so I tend to only use it as my nighttime cleanser. I live in a cold climate though.
Ive tried tons of other cleansers but keep coming back to this one- have been using it for years. Plus its cheap-only about 6$ in Canada!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by iamsuperzero

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this for a few days and it left a patch of dead skin on the side of my face. I have sensitive skin and it goes up and down. Based on some of the ingredients, I don't think I'll be buying this again. It's not as gentle as you may think.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by TheBoev

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have used this cleanser for years. Before I found this, my HG cleanser, I went through many, many trial and errors. Prescription cleansers and everything in between. I read reviews on here and decided to try it. My poor sensitive, rosacea skin was suffering until I found this. Not only does it keep my skin clear, it cleans my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling super clean but not dry and stingy. All I have to say is I hope they NEVER discontinue this. It's a skin-saver for pennies on the dollar!!