November 27, 2014 | 1337 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by kjulia135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seems to be the most natural and pure mist I have used so far. It is not enough to be applied alone for my extra dry skin or when outside during fall and winter. Perhaps it's my skin but it dries up just a few minutes after and my skin's back to what it felt like before spraying it. But very clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by veraong88

its just water i know, but water is a really integral component of good skin. i feel that this has calmed down my redness and cooled down my skin in the hot humid climate i live in. less redness and bumps just using water, im sold.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by DonnaK857

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this yesterday because I was told it has wonderful healing properties, (i.e. for cuts, sunburn, rosacea, etc). As a matter of fact, my daughter had a cut and we sprayed this on it and within a few hours, the cut was pretty much healed. Amazing! I then sprayed this on my face because I have rosacea on my cheeks. The result was terrible. There must be something in this that my skin doesn't like because within minutes my face became red and highly irritated. It is still very red and sore this morning and I can't put anything on it except a really gentle moisturizer to help soothe it. I will keep this for scratches and cuts because it really works, but I won't spray this on my face ever again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by originalconfidence

i used up a whole bottle of this mist during the summer holidays while using nothing else because I started breaking out. It is natural for the skin I guess. But you can't really see a big difference. It did calm my acne though. But it was a good mist. Natural/gentle

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by carllin87

Am about to open my second bottle.

Have to first confess that I thought it was rather stupid to pay so much money for water to spray over the face. But after I moved to a much colder, drier climate I experienced a total change in skin type. I went from oily-combo skin to really dry flaky skin. I didn't know what to do, and had to overhaul my skin care.

I decided one day this was on sale to give it a go, see what the hype was all about. It is indeed a very cooling, refreshing spray on the face. It does really well to tone, or to prep before putting on some masks. I use it to take off my avene hydrating mask, and it's been great. I do believe that the thin mist that the cannister is designed to deliver is part of why this is so good.

One added benefit - it really does add some dewy quality to matte makeup minus the grease.

I'll definitely be stocking up on avene products when I'm in paris :) Pity I don't think it's possible to carry cannisters of this water on flight so I will probably stick to just buying regular products.

just as a side note, I have the price point as 5 lippies because here it costs qute a bit for a 300mL cannister. So far I have only gotten mine when they are on sale or promo to dampen the pain a little. Would repurchase though, just hoping for more promos.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype. To me it is just some salty water that makes my pores look huge and dries my skin. Nothing soothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by jingwoo

the best spray mist i have ever used! i have been using this for the past six months now, and well i love it!! it feels just like normal water tho, but it didnt break my skin out but kept it smooth, so i guess its a yes from me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Justteaformethanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy grail! Absolutely, this Avene water + the Bioderma Crealine! Ideal for my combination skin. I tried a toner and cleanser by Clarins, because I lover their HydraQuench moisturizer. Long story short: back to Avene and Bioderma. Love what it does to my skin. Where I live the water is very harsh and these products make sure my skin looks smooth, toned and calm. I just the Avene water as a toner after cleansing and before moisturizing. No more spots or outbreaks, just beautiful clear skin. And, yes, it is "just water", but it has healed by skin, bye bye acne!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by sakurina

This mist is ONLY water.

Really helpful if you have a sunburn or an allergic reaction. Got a contact dermatitis some months ago and this mist saved my life!

I still have some left that I use after going to the gym or when it's hot in summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by KrystineVu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes yes this one is my favourite facial mist since it soothes my skin and makes it feel refreshing and relaxing. I spray it on my face before toner and makeup, after makeup to set the whole thing, whenever my skin feels irritating, when travelling, after workout, after exposing to sunlight... It is an all-in-one must-have! And its not expensive at all!