December 20, 2014 | 1681 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

doe foot applicator, $29USD at sephora.
nc40 skintone and i bought custard. it has a great highlighting property and looks great in the under eye section. i have not used this as a blemish concealer yet.
it highlights beautifully and melts into my foundation or powder base. i blob about 3-4 blobs on my cheek and blend with my ring finger into the area. i either set with a lighter powder or a highlighter. looks beautiful either way
after a 9 hour day, does not crease and does not fade. so happy with the product. it is very pricey though.
is not drying to my under eye like pro longwear concealer is. does not have a strong smell.
am concerned about the longevity and hygiene of the product because it is a doe ended applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by karadownthehill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a great product! It covers up imperfections smoothly, and you don't need very much to cover with this concealer! I love it! With different conceal, I have to layer them to cover up my zits, but I only need a tiny dab to cover up with this concealer! Whenever my under eyes are dry and sensitive due to allergies, this concealer doesn't sting or harm my skin.

The only issue I have is the price. I don't have that much money, and I have other concealers That aren't quite as good but they are more affordable. That is the only con with this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by MarianaFd

I seldom ever wrote a review but for this product I will! I do have dark circles...oily lids and any other concealer (I have tried every single one from elf up to CD and Helena Rubenstein) comfortably sits in my lines!! I have recently bought this concealer in custard and it has an amazing coverage! And it doesn't crease! At all!! It's pricey comparing to other brands given it's only 6ml but trust me it's worth every Penny. I do highly recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

Before anything else, i must mention I don't suffer severe scarring or bad dark under eyes and my acne right now is almost non existent (for now). I am using Custard and this concealer has a perfect consistency, creamy and natural looking, it also photographs beautifully. It does not feel heavy and conceals my eye bags completely. However, with the small scars i do have I find it does not conceal them for some reason but it does cover redness well. Still, my bare minerals powder concealer covers much better. It blends well with whatever tool you use, I use a beauty blender however it still does crease throughout the day and dries up giving my under eyes a slight cakey look even with only one layer, but i think that is inevitable no matter what concealer. I have sensitive skin now and it has not broken me out anywhere. This is NOT highlighting concealer, which is why I will not be repurchasing. I prefer a concealer that conceals and brightens (just my preference) which is why I am so in love with my magic lumi concealer, it makes me look awake, does not just cover the darkness under my eyes. Throughout the day, NARS creamy concealer tends to darken or ware off on me revealing some darkness under my eye making me look tired. I do think it is the second best concealer I have ever tried, but I still can;t justify the price for this especially because it doesnt seem to conceal my scars. I prefer my 10$ dream lumi much more. Whatever skin type you have this will work for you. If you're looking for a natural looking concealer to cover dark circles and willing to splurge this is for you. Don't buy this to conceal other imperfections, other concealers do a much better job (such as the bare minerals concealer I mentioned).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by LotsOfZebras

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a good concealer but not great :( I much prefer stick to my maybelline fit me concealer. I find this concealer creases on me, but definitely has great coverage. I still use it, but it is not my preferred concealer to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Shelly128p

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

amazing. If you're on the fence about getting this.. go for it!
It's lightweight, does not leave a gray cast, and a little goes a long way.
I can use this anywhere on my face and it coves dark circles, redness, zits, etc
I use the shade vanilla (and custard when i'm darker)
it brightens without shimmer!
I was using the bare minerals creamy concealer and that was great, but this is just a little better.
best $29 I've ever spent
(Honestly, I wasn't too crazy about their blushes & eyeshadows but this and their lipstick in Anna are fantastic)

This is definitely one of those times where it's better to spend the money upfront than keep wasting money on other products that do not work

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hands down the best concealer I've ever used. I've tried SO many different concealers over the years and I usually felt like I was just settling on a mediocre product, whether it was drugstore or high end. I have mild/moderate under eye circles, pretty severe redness around my nose, and I rarely breakout. But I wanted one concealer that could cover all three things. This does exactly that. It completely covers my under eye circles and doesn't settle into the natural creases (not aging wrinkles) that I've always had under my eyes. NO concealer has ever accomplished that before, and that's including MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer, Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Concealer, and MUFE Full Cover Concealer. It covers the redness around my nose - again, something no concealer has ever been able to adequately accomplish. And it also works infinitely better than any of those concealers at covering the random hormonal breakouts I get on my chin from time to time. It lasts longer than anything else has for me. I love the consistency. It's not thick or dry and hard to blend, yet it's not thin and watery. It's perfectly creamy. I really can't say enough good things about it. I need to order my winter shade as I purchased this in the summer. It's one of the more expensive concealers I've bought but it's worth every penny. I will continue to use this until they stop making it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

NARS I LOVE YOU. Seriously, I LOVE this concealer so much I could cry. I;ve been using this for a few weeks now and completely agree with all of the other reviewers that say they have spent literally hundreds of dollars on concealers, I've probably spent at the very least $1000 in concealers alone, (most likely more), since my under eye darkness is that bad. So although I have a pretty good collection of workable products, I found that they'd sometimes disappoint after a while, or I'd have to wear like 3 products layered together to look somewhere between 'alright' and good. The NARS however, takes care of it all in one go. And I can look great now not just good... Simply amazed by this.

I was looking for something at Sephora that would be "easier" for on the go/daytime looks when I was in a hurry, I didn't know this concealer would be so exceptional. I literally tried on almost every concealers at Sephora the day I bought it, because I refused to leave without findind what I was looking for. This was it. I also picked up Benefit Stay Don't Stray with this.

What I've found in using it is it pretty much works best all on it's own w/ setting powder. Using another eye brightener underneath just gets in it's way. This may sound ludicrous to some of you with dark circles as bad as mine, but by some miracle, this is true of the NARS concealer. Don't even apply foundation under it! I now apply my concealer first and finish foundation around the concealer. I do use a tiny amount of Stay Don't Stray where a crease usually forms for me after a long day, and kind of blend that out to the darkest base of the dark circle, just on the inner part of the eye area only. Then I apply all of the product dispensed by the wand to one eye covering the entire dark areas extended to the side of my face, redip and do the other, blend these out with my MAC 224 brush (which is MIRACULOUS with this by the way), and set with my NARS loose powder (a workhorse for setting concealer-doesn't budge keeps from creasing). Sometimes I'll use my Bobbi yellow powder instead to brighten up if it looks dark after setting.

No creases, long wearing, opaque FULL coverage that looks SOOO natural. This concealer is literally a gift from God in my opinion. I do have to say I prefer it 100 x's more when I am using it with the MAC 224 brush though. Smoother and more opaque application with less chance of creasing, and blends better into my foundation, also makes it WAY easier to apply quickly.

I hated the price, (thought it was egregious) but now I see why. This will ironically end up saving me money on eye brighteners and extra concealers that I used to buy to layer together. No more brighteners, correctors, and concealer combos. Just this. I'm saving so much time getting ready now (THANK YOU NARS) And btw if you're using the ITCosmetics, this even beats that one. This is the holy grail of concealers, and I never would've guessed <3.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As somebody with extremely dark circles, acne scars, and pigmentation, this concealer truly is my HG. I've tried dozens of different products such as makeupforever, benefit, dior, katvond--and honestly, this was the one concealer that lasted all day long and provided great coverage.
If you want flawless coverage, then apply eye cream, concealer and set with powder. I think realistically these steps would apply towards any concealer, especially if you are prone to creasing. However, I rarely follow these steps and in the event that my concealer does crease I simply blend it out with my index finger.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This concealer is great for covering light pigmentation such as dark circles, redness or faded PIH marks, but it won't cover angry red pimples as it's too emollient and can't "build" on itself like drier cream formulas can. I mainly use it to conceal redness around my nose and any supremely faded PIH marks so I opt for a color that matches my skin. I use the color Custard for my oily NC25 skin and it's an acceptable color match although it could be a bit better (but their other color options do not suffice).

It does end up fading as the day goes on since my skin is oily and I blot every couple of hours so I'm sure that does cause some makeup to come off. But all in all, it has a very natural look (biggest pro for me) while offering medium-full coverage and is very easy to work with. I find it best to apply some concealer to the back of my freshly washed hand (so as to not contaminate the rest of the product), and then using the ring finger of my dominant hand to apply to problem areas. The warmth of your finger really does help the product blend/melt into your skin. Set with loose powder. I'm currently about to finish my second tube.