October 21, 2014 | 1864 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Gamze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pricey but blends well and has fantastic coverage. I can even cover my tattoo with this stuff, and that's pretty impressive!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by maryr624

This is my go-to concealer. Love it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by illaillanow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! Let me begin by saying that I'm not one of those people who uses a different concealer for undereye and blemishes on a regular basis. No. I'm on a budget and can't be bothered so I was elated to find this concealer that can double as both. I think an important part of maximizing your use with this product is method of application. I found that applying it with fingers left it cakey after a couple of hours and sponge absorbed too much of the product. So what I do is- I get some out onto the back of my hand or whatever palette I'm using so I don't contaminate what's left in the tube, dot on my undereye area or blemishes and let it sit for a minute or so and then use a fluffy brush to blend out in circular motions. This gives me the longest wear and most natural looking finish. I didn't have any problems with creasing, but I always set with MAC msf. Reason i gave this a 4 is because packaging is inconvenient and unsanitary. Would much prefer a squeeze tube. Also, price point is ridiculous.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by kcanfield

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very dry and very light skin. I have tried to find a concealer that would actually be lighter than my skin and more illuminating while covering up my under eye circles, and NARS does that! It doesn't cling to my dry patches and makes me look so awake. For a few weeks, I haven't even bothered with foundation, that's how good this concealer is!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by sjbenny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This concealer oxidizes slightly, it looks too light when i first apply it but quickly looks correct after it dries. I apply it with a damp sponge, as I have VERY dry undereyes and it looks very crepey when i apply it dry or with my fingers. Lasts all day, I set it with a tiny bit of makeup forever HD powder. not super long wearing on the face. I cant rave about it as i wish it wasnt quite so drying but it is a decent concealer coverage wise and does not crease.

Not as long wearing or full coverage as PROlongwear, but less drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by LadyLaurel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skintone is NC20-25. I wear this concealer in Custard, and it's a perfect match. It's very creamy in consistency and does a great job of brightening the undereye area. I'm 53 and really don't need this concealer to cover dark circles, because I don't have any. I really like what it does do for me. I will definitely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It took me forever to find the lightest shade for some reason, it was always sold out online and in stores. FINALLY I got my hands on it and was so happy due to all of the amazing feedback about the product.
It matches me very well, it covers very well and is pretty pigmented for something that feels quite light. The only issue I've noticed is that it wears off sooner than I would like it to even with a primer, powder, etc. This happens with every concealer I've tried though so I've come to realize it's just how it's going to be.
I would repurchase this until I find something that stays longer (which I don't know if that will happen at this point because I've tried many concealers). I tried the supposed "dupe" from Maybelline (Fit Me, I believe), and I hated it. The lightest shade was way too dark for me and even my sister who is a few shades darker than I am. The staying power was even less and it didn't cover nearly as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by 2fab4ux

I have spent so much money trying to find and proper concealer that actually suits me and I have found it! I have tried everything from the dream touche magique by l'oreal to MAC Pro Longwear and the Nars Creamy Concealer takes out all of them.

I use this with the Bobbi Brown extra hydrating cream underneath the eyes and it glides on so smoothly but it doesn't really need it, to be honest.

I mix in Benefit's High Beam as well for under the eyes to enhance that 'refreshed, wide awake' look.
Absolute HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by yejmin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best concealer ever! The product is true to it's name. extremely creamy and easy to blend. also brightens the undereye incredibly! I think for what you're getting the price is fab

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best. Undereye. Concealer ever.

It's expensive but little goes a long way. On bad days, I get green/purple undereye circles thanks to lovely uni work load. The yellow undertone in Custard (Medium 1) cancels out the purple tones and the thick yet creamy coverage gets rid of them. The name is dead on because there is a luminous finish to the concealer without being overly glowy/dewy.

It also works wonderfully on top of cystic acne and acne scars as well. Lasts all day with a powder on top and blends like a dream.

An awesome splurge and I always say it's better to splurge on base products rather than colours like eyeshadows and lippies!