NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 8/29/2015 5:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Amazing concealer - it brightens and I use it for dark circles and highlighting (foreheads, cuspids now, chin, and under the eyes)

The consistency is really rich, having dry skin this is refreshing as it doesn't dry out and look patchy under my eyes like some other concealersnive used, however I still have to pay attention to applying a rich eye cream (I think this is more to do with my skin type than the product)

It offers really full coverage for dark circles and works well for contour and highlight too, I apply it straight from the container using the wand and then blend with my beauty blender (moistened beforehand) and this works a treat

I don't use it for blemishes as its quite radiant and I don't really like my spots to be "radiant" shall we say...

I previously used touché eclat and this has replaced that for me, I can cheat a good nights sleep every day, my only issue is I use it too quickly!

on 8/28/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I use this mostly under my eyes and to clean up my brows, but occasionally I will use this to cover spots when I'm not wearing foundation. The coverage is great for undereye dark circles and blemishes, no need to layer this product. It brightens my undereye area a lot and makes my puffy eye bags seem nonexistent. It stays on remarkably well on my oily skin. This blends out like a dream and isn't heavy or cakey. Packaging was beautiful but fingerprints do catch on the rubberized cap. I use the shade Custard (medium 1) and I'm a NC25-30.

on 8/22/2015 1:11:00 AM

My all time FAVORITE concealer! Although it is on the pricier side, it is definitely worth every penny. Super creamy, super bright, blends easily and is very long lasting! Works BEAUTIFULLY with a Beauty Blender.

on 8/19/2015 2:41:00 AM

Really good coverage and so creamy and long lasting! I just haven't rebought because my colour changes a lot with the seasons, so I bought a concealer wheel from Kryolan, but this is lovely!

on 8/18/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I loveeee this concealer !! It has the perfect texture and is sooo creamy and blendable. I always use it under my eyes but i use it up way too quickly and i find it very expensive and that theres not enough product. If it cost less I would def repurchase again, for now tho ill stick with my MAC pro longwear concealer.

on 8/17/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Didn't think I'd find anything better than my fave LancĂ´me concealer but then i finally bought this! The texture is nice and thick and sticks to any blemish. I don't think this is good for under eyes because it settles very easily but overall I think this concealer is amazing and has great, thick but natural looking coverage, also the colour custard is an absolute perfect match, it makes me want to try out the nars foundations

on 8/16/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I didn't really discover the magic of concealer until I started using this. Yes, it's EXPENSIVE. I'm on my second tube right now though, and it lasts a pretty long time. This concealer is amazing for people with acne prone skin because it covers blemishes up completely without emphasizing the texture of them. This is the only concealer I've used that can do this. I also ADORE this concealer for use under the eye area. I put tiny dots down the line of my under eye circles and inner corners (avoid eye crease areas, this product is really creamy and will settle into fine lines) , and I put a tiny dot on the outer corners of my eye where a dark shadow naturally occurs on my skintone. Somehow, this manages to brighten these areas beautifally like a light coverage reflective concealer would, but also completely mask the under eye circle like heavy duty camoflauge concealer would. THIS CONCEALER IS ABSOLUTE MAGIC. I only have one complaint-- there isn't really a color match for me. I use the shade "Vanilla", but it's both too light and too pink for my skin tone. If they added a shade that was like Custard in tone but a little bit lighter I think that would help out a lot of people. I don't really think the shade range for these concealers is that great. However, because the shade I use is too light and pink it's AMAZING as an under eye concealer...so I guess I shouldn't be complaining. It just sucks when your spots get lightened by your concealer when what you're trying to do is cover them up in the first place. I usually just go over it with bronzer and everything is fine. If you have the budget for this concealer, I would definitely recommend! I oddly think that it is worth the price tag. :)

on 8/13/2015 11:28:00 AM

Absolutely love the coverage of this concealer and the smooth, creamy consistency. Only issue I had was it creasing under my eyes regardless of what powder I used to set it etc. Use it lots for blemish cover up and any other discolouration!

on 8/13/2015 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

My go-to concealer! I've tried different concealers, different brands, different formulas, and I think this one from Nars is the best. My shade is Ginger. Coverage is good and I don't even need to apply powder to fix it. I'll definitely repurchase it.

on 8/13/2015 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is my 3rd stick, amazing.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products