November 25, 2014 | 1806 users online

BB Cream - Tarte - BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Brendonoahsmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

lets see, where do i begin ... i bought this bb cream LAST YEAR April 2013. it is now November 2014, on the tube it says expires dec. 2014 and i am now done with the product. BOY did i LOVE this stuff!! by far this has been the best bb cream for me. a little pricey ($30), but it has lasted this long and was definitely worth it! i will repurchase today. one TINY pump goes a long way. i used it as a moisturizer and primer. one thing i got sooo irritated by is that little bamboo cap, i seem to drop that little sucker everytime i twist open, it seems to slip out of my fingers and fall into the cracks of dirty corners. i havent been to sephora in a while so i hope they changed the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by ciccastars

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am so, so impressed with this product! It gives me perfect, dewy, youthful skin all day long. It is very smooth and moisturizing. I apply it over jojoba oil for even more hydration, and it stays put all day long - and I don't use powder, so that's saying something!

I love the fact that they combined a BB cream, primer and sunscreen into one product - it really saves a lot of time! I also like the fact that they used mineral sunscreens, since the chemical ones really irritate my eyes. I really appreciate that it is SPF 30, and not a token addition of SPF 15 or less like so many other products.

I know this is meant to be used as a primer, but for me it has completely removed the need for foundation since it makes my skin look so perfect. I just apply concealer over it where needed. Foundation often gives me a dry, weathered and tired look toward the end of the day, but I swear this product removes 10 years from my face and still looks just as good 16 hours in!

EDIT: I don't know why they priced it this way, but Sephora sells 0.5 oz tubes for $10 and 1 oz tubes for $35. This makes no sense to me - shouldn't you get a better deal if you buy a larger amount, not a worse deal? Anyway, I bought two of the 0.5 oz tubes and saved $15. The only thing is that the 0.5 oz tubes only come in light and medium. However, the colors blend so nicely that there is little difference between them once they're applied to your skin. I am closer to fair but bought the light, and can't tell much difference. (I initially got this as a 4-shade sample.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by thesingingbichon

This is my holy grail foundation! I'm really pale so it's hard for me to find a foundation that matches my skin but this one does. It also has SPF which my fair skin loves and has natural ingredients that don't irritate my skin. My only negative is the price, $35 is a bit much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by thetifc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this bb/primer. I was skin matched to the medium color. The texture seems very creamy at first. However it turns to a silky velvety matte texture in the skin. Tarte bb cream delivers with everything it claims::: blurring, brightening, concealing, pore minimizing, line minimizing... The primer went well under my Lancôme Tient idole 24hour foundation (bisque) and lasted throughout the workday of my very physical job!!! I can't attest to the anti aging benefits at this time as I've only used it two times at this point...I will def continue to use this product. Btw:: I purchased this as a last minute impulse buy at the sephora checkout... It was a large trial size for only $10. The product is in a squeeze tube which is why I took off one lippy for packaging... I would much ether prefer a jar or pump because it's very easy to squeeze out too much product when it's in a squeeze tube! Other than that I absolutely love this product and will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by knmichel90

Holy grail! I'd tried about a million primers and every single one, even the ones for sensitive skin, broke me out. This stuff doesn't break me out and works amazingly. It deposits a sheer layer of color, so on good skin days I can just use this and a little powder. It gives you a glow without being shimmery or fake looking. I also like using the Tarte loose powder foundation on top for extra coverage that doesn't look fake. It does everything a primer should do- makes your foundation look smooth, like skin, and last all day. I feel like I need to buy a bunch of backups, if Tarte ever discontinues this it will break my heart!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by peachiful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not greasy nor slimy
Very light
Glides on very smoothly
Doesn't dry out my skin or makeup
Helps keep foundation in place
Hides my pores
Doesn't break me out
Great packaging tube- no problems with over-dispensing
Only have to use a very small amount so it lasts a long time
I have this in 'Fair' and it blends very well into my very pale/cool skin

So happy I found this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Nessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have large pores, sensitive oily/combo skin. This is the best BB ever! I have tried so many of them! I like the coverage of this better than many foundations. I work 12 hour shifts and this does not slide around at all! Great product! I love the travel size for my workout bag too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing - Tarte is quickly becoming my favorite brand! I bought a tube of the BB Tinted Treatment Primer online without trying it out and it became an instant HG for me. I am a woman of color with a very fair complexion (think Rashida Jones for reference) and extremely yellow undertones. I bought the Medium shade which matches my skin tone perfectly. I had been looking for a primer/SPF for several months and, in the process, ended up trying several different brands. This one is the best by far. It goes on with a matte finish (which is important because I am extremely oily), lasts all day, doesn't break me out, or turn orange on me. For fuller coverage, I apply a powder on top. My skin looks smooth and flawless when I wear this BB cream; it doesn't crease or fade at all during the day. The SPF 30 (titanium & zinc oxide) is very good - I usually use no less than SPF 40 on my face - but it's fine for everyday wear. At $35 for an ounce, it is not the cheapest stuff out there, but it's not too outrageous. My only concern is that I will use the tube up too quickly as I apply SPF quite liberally.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Glamrqueen

A must-have! I have very sensitive, fair skin and have typically used moderate coverage foundations. I've tried (some of my other favorites) the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, MAC Studiofix, and Chanel Prolumiere liquid foundations- this tops them all. It feels silky when you apply it, is light, doesn't appear oily at all, lasts all day, and has excellent coverage. I can wear just this with some blush and it looks flawless. If you've ever tried the Dr. Brandt pore refiner, it feels similar to that. To have spf coverage and primer/foundation in one- I couldn't be happier!

If you have dry skin, however, it may not be the best choice for you. I have combination skin, and sometimes my skin is more dry than others. Since this has a matte finish, if I use it when my skin is more dry, it makes it look a bit flaky. I've tried using a moisturizer before hand with the bb cream over, and it just felt too heavy.

I don't think the price is too bad (+/- $34) since I'm used to spending more than that on liquid foundations and powders. I don't use this everyday (maybe 4 times/week); it lasted me about 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by TripMMM

Hands down THE BEST BB PRIMER I have ever used. I tried Too Faced Primed and Poreless, Tarte reg 12hr primer, Benefit Porefessional, Bare Essentials BB primer in light, Smashbox light and color correction green, Victorias Secret primer, Urban Decay BB, and Studio Gear spf primer. A lot of wasted money and samples on mediocre products. This is the only product that keeps my skin flawless from morning to night without any greasy shine! It's life changing, you must try it!!