December 20, 2014 | 1567 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jvan219

I love these! I have all of them except the regular, unscented one. I'm a big fan of most Nivea lip balms-they smell great, and are more moisturizing. They have really smooth textures, which I love. Im not a fan of sticky balms, or waxy ones. When I have balm on, I like to feel the smoothness and the glide! These are great in my opinion. I use them as bases for lipstick, and when I have none on, I use just as a balm. Works great for both!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by autumnsylver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried a few of the other nivea lip balms, which I found too thin, disappeared too fast, and I had to reapply them too often. I read some reviews about this product being thicker and more of a protective lip balm, so I decided to try it. (I'm looking for a thicker, protective lip balm to protect my lips from the cold Canadian winter). The first day, it was great. I thought I found my HG lip balm, but on the second day, my lips felt irritated and dry, and the product seemed to disappear from my lips a lot faster than the first day. Now, my lips feel irritated as soon as I put it on, and I have to wipe it off again.
This is the 4th nivea lip balm I've tried, and I've been disappointed with all of them. I'm giving up on nivea lip products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by bunnyfanny

Love this one! Moisturizing and feels good on the lips, doesn't leave a tint on your lips. No taste but it smells really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this on sale. I bought it for the compact packaging and the feel or texture.
I may use it on my lips, BUT I find it's a great cuticle treatment just before bed. some of the other cuticle treatments are outrageously priced, so this will do fine, I am sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I've tried 'Caramel Cream' and 'Vanilla and Macadamia'. They both work really well to soften and hydrate my lips, and have nice sweet scents. My only dislike is that it tends to leave a white cast on the lips no matter how thin of a layer I apply. So for that reason, it's the product I use around home or before bed. Not something I would use out and about.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by RixTrix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This works really well to hydrate the lips. It soaks in over night and keeps lips from getting chapped. My boyfriend even likes to use it now. Better than the Nivea stick version and way better than EOS.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by FelisCatus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to love this product as my lipbalm before going to sleep.I hate the packaging because tin is hard to open and I have to stick my nails and fingers in it.It leaves lips white so I can only use it around the house.When I open it for a week it's amazing and after that formula kind of changes and it becomes greasy.I find Palmers Cocoa Butter Stick much better and multi purpose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lip balm. Hydrating, not sticky, lasts a great amount of time, smells/tastes good, small enough to carry around and a little goes a long way love it and will continue to buy. BTW, I have this in macadamian vanilla

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by xogossipgirlxo100

I love this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by fortunefox

I normally use the Nivea Hydrocare SPF15 for my lips, but these lip butter tins were on special and I decided to try it out. I bought the unscented one (not a fan of scents) and I love it. I only use this before bed though - and I always wake up with soft & plump lips the next morning. I use the Hydrocare stick during the day; I'm not a fan of the tin - even though it's small and handy, I just feel iffy about contamination.