Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

my lip is feel like death valley....ewww
I cant find My fav nivea lip balm in here usa.(nivea night pack)
so far this lip butter is close to the night pack.
love it.

cons

I am not comfirtable to apply it on my lips by my finger.
need lipstick version or tube version.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought the Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss flavor at Ulta. I really like the scent, it reminds me of nutty caramel, but the container itself is hard to use as I don't like using my finger to apply and when I put it directly onto my lips from the container every once in a while I get that metallic feel from the container that puts me off from using it for a while.

One thing I like is that I've never had the lid come off accidentally in my bag or purse, so kudos to Nivea for that, but because of that it's sometimes just ever so slightly hard to get the lid off. Not a dealbreaker, but it is something I thought was worth mentioning. Though, I'd rather have it be harder to open than open too easily and get all over my belongings.

It is okay at keeping moisture in. I would say its like a light Vaseline. Not as good, but for me, better than the EOS balm. It does have a greasy texture and I do notice it leaves a little bit of a white glow to my lips if I'm heavy handed in application. I definitely wouldn't use it under a lipstick as I feel like it would run.

Overall it's a very middle of the road product. I liked it at first a lot more than I did after a few uses. The smell was really amazing, but the novelty of the container wears off after a while and I started to just not like it anymore. I leave it in my backpack as an emergency balm incase I have REALLY dry lips and my other lip balms get misplaced, but I never actively look for it to apply.

My review is for the raspberry lip butter.. I really did not like this stuff... At first, it felt nice on my lips. It was moisturizing, and the smell was sweet and pleasant. After a while of use, it started to make my lips feel dry, and cracked. My lips began to peel, and the butter went on my lips like a lotion feel when you accidentally get lotion on your mouth. Very unpleasant.. Wanted to love this so much. But after long term use, it just didn't cut it..

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

the ONLY thing that heals my chapped lips and keeps them moist! Also a great base for a matte lipstick! love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely am in love with this lip butter. My personal favorite is Vanilla&Macadamia because it smells amazing and it's a great moisturizer for my lips. I usually apply it before I go to bed at night and my lips look perfect when I wake up next morning.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The nivea lip balms are so amazing! My personal favourite is Vanilla and Macadamia because it smells amazing and moisturizes so well! I also really love the Caramel Cream one it smells amazing and it has helped my dry and cracked lips a lot! The Raspberry Rose one isn't too bad, moisturizes very well but scent is not my favourite.
I really want to try the blueberry blush one!
I really love these lip balms :)

I have tried all 3 of the flavours (not the plain one). The smell of the caramel one put me off as it smells too sickening, so i didn't even try it. The raspberry one smells delicious and reminds me of marshmallows. The macadamia one also smells delicious and this is my favourite one. This nivea lip butter is amazing, moisturises your lips and makes them soft and also gets rid of and prevents chapped lips. I love the texture/consistency of this lip butter. It "soaked" into my lips within 10-15 minutes and "works" quickly. About $4 here in nz, but worth it. Lasts ages. Cute packaging- downside, when taking off the lid can chip nail polish. Value for money. Downside is, it is addictive ! Love this product !

I love this lip butter . Its so awesome not only is it moisturizing but its takes away my chapped lips. I"m so happy i found this my favorite one is the vanilla & Macadamia kiss.It smells AMAZING!! I love that one so much i"m planning on buying the other ones as well. I highly recommend this and of course the price is incredible $2.99 at Target. I can"t praise it enough. Buy it you"ll be happy that you did.

LOVE!!! I apply a thick layer before I go to bed, and next morning my lips are perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm a lip balm addict since I decided to change my routine from colouring my lips with pink lipbalm and shiny lip gloss to colorful lipsticks. I bought various brands of lip balm and lip butter and I found this tiny jar is definitely my new hero. It's cheap but works really great. It proved me that a mainstream drugstore brand could beat a prominent luxury skincare brand like l'occitane all the way. It may have no luxury ingredients to defy skin aging on your lips like what many ultra luxury brands have like sisley, la prairie and la mer but it is heaven. I can't even compare it with the one from vaseline, the original pure petroleum jelly. Vaseline jelly is sticky and surely greasy but this product works really mild, soft yet creamy.
Definitely repurchase when I run out my very first tiny jar.

Popular Lip Treatments