January 25, 2015 | 1071 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2015 12:53:00 AM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My favorite lip balm! I love every flavor. I apply lightly before makeup, and heavily before bed. It heals my dry lips, and has never given me a breakout on my lip line (seriously, those are the worst). The tin is adorable (and fits perfectly in a makeup bag or purse pocket), but just for convenience's sake I'd LOVE a squeeze tube format.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 12:42:00 AM More reviews by marshey123

I cannot live a day without this. It moisturizes and hydrates my lips for a long time. I apply it every night as I go to bed and I am not disappointed for I wake up to a softer lips.
My lips used to be so rough and chappy thanks to this, the skin has healed and it has become more softer
Although the can is just so hard to open and I often accidentally dip the lid on the lip butter as I try to open

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Love these lip butters!!!!!

I find these lip butters to be wonderfully hydrating,nourishing & make my lips baby soft! No tint or taste to these but they smell amazing!

These are definitely a must have in the winter & colder months especially if your prone to getting chapped lips,after using this I can't get over how moisturized & soft my lips feel!!

*This lip butter is not waxy!

100% repurchase over & over!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2015 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My lips are dry and chap easily, and I needed something hydrating and soothing. This balm is very moisturizing and soothes my lips. I use it at night before bed and I wake up with smooth, healthy looking lips.

The little tin packaging is cute, but can be a pain. Sometimes it's difficult to open, and I've almost dropped the lid when I've pried it apart. I apply the balm by holding it to my lips and "kissing" the balm, and then rubbing it around my lips. I'm able to get the balm all over my lips this way without touching it with my fingers. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jvan219

I love these! I have all of them except the regular, unscented one. I'm a big fan of most Nivea lip balms-they smell great, and are more moisturizing. They have really smooth textures, which I love. Im not a fan of sticky balms, or waxy ones. When I have balm on, I like to feel the smoothness and the glide! These are great in my opinion. I use them as bases for lipstick, and when I have none on, I use just as a balm. Works great for both!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by autumnsylver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried a few of the other nivea lip balms, which I found too thin, disappeared too fast, and I had to reapply them too often. I read some reviews about this product being thicker and more of a protective lip balm, so I decided to try it. (I'm looking for a thicker, protective lip balm to protect my lips from the cold Canadian winter). The first day, it was great. I thought I found my HG lip balm, but on the second day, my lips felt irritated and dry, and the product seemed to disappear from my lips a lot faster than the first day. Now, my lips feel irritated as soon as I put it on, and I have to wipe it off again.
This is the 4th nivea lip balm I've tried, and I've been disappointed with all of them. I'm giving up on nivea lip products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by bunnyfanny

Love this one! Moisturizing and feels good on the lips, doesn't leave a tint on your lips. No taste but it smells really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this on sale. I bought it for the compact packaging and the feel or texture.
I may use it on my lips, BUT I find it's a great cuticle treatment just before bed. some of the other cuticle treatments are outrageously priced, so this will do fine, I am sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I've tried 'Caramel Cream' and 'Vanilla and Macadamia'. They both work really well to soften and hydrate my lips, and have nice sweet scents. My only dislike is that it tends to leave a white cast on the lips no matter how thin of a layer I apply. So for that reason, it's the product I use around home or before bed. Not something I would use out and about.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by RixTrix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This works really well to hydrate the lips. It soaks in over night and keeps lips from getting chapped. My boyfriend even likes to use it now. Better than the Nivea stick version and way better than EOS.