October 20, 2014 | 1195 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by jillyjazz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very good product for the price, I saw this recommended by Gossmakeupartist otherwise I may have not discovered it. The packaging is funky and juvenile and marketed at the youth. I have to look beyond that and at the product itself.Its one of the best mascara's I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara as it gives my lashes non clumpy volume.
However I can only achieve this look if I clean the wand regularly to get rid of any gunk.
Dries quickly does not smudge adds volume

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Xoashhleyrose

I love this mascara! i use it for volume as well as maybelline lash stilleto for length. this is my third time buying now cause I cant get enough of it! I have very long eyelashes and always get compliments on them and ALL i use are maybelline mascaras. For me as well as people I know that's the only drug store brand mascara that works and i have tried many. this product is very good, i put alot of mascara on to achieve my long eyelashes and no matter how much i put it never clumps. (And tip for anyone who has a problem with mascara that clumps take a earring and play with it separating the lashes, it always works for me) but overall this product is very good for a drugstore brand as well as other maybelline mascaras

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Papillon999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Tried once and threw out. Too thick too apply and the brush is too widely spaced. Left me with Twiggy-like lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by C3r4ph3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is probably the worst mascara I've ever fought with in my life.

Not only did it get super clumpy -- and those clumps were BFFs, never wanting to separate -- but the wand poked the holy crap out of my eyeballs. I think it was because the wand had microscopic bristles that were made from the same material as sticker bushes.

The black was not black. It was a super sad black.

I would recommend this to someone if I hated them. A lot. Like if they set my house on fire and sold my child on the black market hatred.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by LittleMary01

This mascara is the best one I have ever had! When I put it on it wouldn't clump and make a mess,it gave me the volume I wanted and looked great! the packaging was really cute,but the price $6-7 dollars is a bit expensive,but it is worth it if you really want a good mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Loved10

Threw this out before it dried out!! This mascara clumped my lashes together something terrible! It had me running back to covergirl clump crusher as if I was in a marathon! Terrible. Not worth the hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Salenamc

This is my new favorite mascara after using the Maybelline Full N' Soft for many years. I use the waterproof version and it does not flake, clump, or make my lashes crunchy. This mascara gives great volume and length with two coats while still looking natural. It is easily removed with coconut oil as makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an AWFUL mascara.. 1) gave me super hard lashes 2) made them stick and clump together not cute. 3) this stuff is impossible to get off, and when it does come off you loose a lot of lashes!! 4) irritated the crap outa my eyes! made them watery and red. both my mum and I tryed this and after only a day or two of wearing this it looked like we hardly had any lashes left on our eyes!! I warn you not to use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by May2663

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara and it's the best one I have ever tried it's very lengthening but not to much volume it does make your lashes hard and is a bit harder to get it off I have not had a problem with clumping and I love it