April 21, 2014 | 1508 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by HarperValley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this product, very difficult to remove at night with my make up remover, and in the morning the remnants made my lashes stick together. I will definitely not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by itsnatalie7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was extremely disappointed with this mascara, especially because of all the hype behind it. This mascara did nothing for my lashes, it sat heavily on my eyelashes and could not hold my curls. For someone with asian lashes, this was particularly annoying because my eyelashes were already straight enough, and the heaviness of the Rocket mascara made it even more difficult for my eyelashes to hold a curl.

I did notice that it did give a little more volume than the Falsies mascara (which I love!), but it was lacking in the lengthening department.

Overall, I thought this mascara was completely not worth the hype, and did not live up to my expectations at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by JaylaMichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it, I thought it would only be good for people that already have long lashes and just want volume, but I have short lashes and this mascara actually lifted them up and gave length as well as volume so they look really good and it usually stays up all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by karlaleila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good volume lengthens makes lashes look thicker no smudges no clumps holds a curl really black best mascara ever

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Best mascara I've tried. Really good volume. Thick lashes. Lengthens. Generally not clumpy. Would def recommend, high quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by yadei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Omg! I love this mascara so much! The volume that it gives to your lashes is unbelievable. It clumps just a bit but i use lash-brow groomer to get rid of the clumps. This is my holly grail drugstore mascara. Totally recommend it to anyone who wants big voluminous lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

I think I am allergic to this mascara which is really saddening. Even if I wasn't allergic to it, the Rocket would not replace my favourite Urban Decay Supercurl but it would be my favourite drugstore mascara without a doubt. The Rocket burns my eyes if any of it slips in while washing it off which isn't a typical problem for me. I also noticed my eyes would be irritated during the day which I can only really attribute to wearing the Rocket. I loved the brush and how it would thicken and coat my lashes with ease. I will be buying another, maybe in waterproof, to see if it was a fluke but so far this is a no go for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Beautylover1331

I really enjoy this mascara! It gives great volume with a good amount of lengthening! It really is an all in one mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this mascara since so many people raved about it, but I can't. I'm disappointed, it clumps, felt heavy and sticky, and the most important thing is flaky. For references, I live in tropical land, and have oily skin so it's important to have non-smudges/flakey mascara. Besides, not a fan of clumpy lashes, I prefer curls natural looking one. In my opinion, the falsies mascara much better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Madisonnyoka

This is the best mascara over vet owned, hands down. It gives so much volume, and it lengthens them too! Everything good you could ever want in a mascara is in this one. The only problem I have with it is that the mascara started to clump on the top of the bottle, making it extremely hard to open and close.