Becca Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrogenated Didecene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Nylon-12, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Butyl Acrylate/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Polysilicone-11, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, HDI/Trimethylol, Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Mannitol, Butylene Glycol, Yeast Extract, Glycogen, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract. May Contain/peut Contenir [+/-]: Iron Oxide (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI77499).

on 3/30/2015 11:11:00 PM

I found it to be very matte - I am not seeing anything radiant or luminous. Coverage is light, layering it makes it cakey. If you have issues you will want to use concealer before you apply this product I think. Also it works better over a primer for me. It will be OK for a daytime BB kind of product so I will be able to use it especially in Summer when it is more humid. . There are better much products at this price point and I have cheaper foundations that provide the same performance as this product. So for this product higher price does not equal higher quality. I prefer Bobbi Brown BB cream to this product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Perfect match in the shade Tobacco for me. It's light to medium coverage looks very natural and is very light. It's not drying on my skin, but I do tend to moisturize really well ( using MAC strobe cream) before applying any foundations. I think this is being discontinued but I hope not. It's not at all full coverage like some of the reviews I've read state.

For reference I wear the shade Malaga in NARS tinted moisturizer, and Caramel in Revlon photo ready.

on 2/24/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Saved a fortune on the retail price by ordering this from All Cosmetics Wholesale in the shade Tobacco. In fact, I got 2 for $14.99! So beyond thrilled I bought this! The only 2 cons I've experienced are oxidation and dryness. This oxidizes on my skin a little dark but not to the point of looking unnatural. I have to mix this with my moisturizer because it leaves my skin a little dry but not so much so that it's uncomfortable. I just love the look it leaves on my skin and the radiance isn't disco-bally at all! Always shake before applying and you'll get a beautiful luminous finish!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

BEST FOUNDATION EVER!!!
I LOVED this stuff...It blends into my skin like nothing I've ever tried. Being Very Yellow I usually can't find a foundation that I don't have to mixed or layer with something else but this had a very good yellow tone (also comes in pink and neutral undertones). I couldn't see the texture of the foundation on my skin it blended into it so well. The only thing that was a little bit of a let down was the oil control. I am oily so this didn't control oil but it stayed for most of the day. Its pricey at $42 BUT you get twice the amount of product -most foundations only have about 1 ounce but this thing is 2 ounces so its really about $20 per ounce. I would buy it again but since I am so oily I will try the matte instead. If your skin is normal to dry I would definitely recommend this stuff because its the best I've ever tried and I've tried a lot.

on 5/30/2014 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This works really well for me!
It's medium coverage and I think gives a natural finish. It is moisturizing and doesn't cling to my dry patches.
I have it in Shell which is a really nice color, it's quite light - maybe like NC12 it seems about as light as bobbi brown alabaster but it's more yellowey neutral.
I like the consistency a lot and just buff it in my fingers. I have to reapply after lunch but that's fine for me because the foundation seems more gentle on my dry skin that way.

on 1/9/2014 3:57:00 PM

I LOVE this foundation, doesn't irritate my skin or make my eyes red or water. Can't wear foundation with sunscreen (use spf 30 lotion), I have wore Makeup for Ever HD and Nars, after a while my eyes get watery.

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

WOW !!! This INSTANTLY became one of my HOLY GRAILS. There is absolutely NOTHING I dislike about it, brought my first tube three days before Christmas (2012), and currently purchased a second.

I'm deep dark chocolate with neutral (golden/beige) undertones both yellow & beige based foundations appear ashy/sallow. Red foundations make me look sun burnt. Becca always gets it right when creating shades for dark WOC they realize not all of us have ONLY red or yellow undertones. They also understand we have GOLDEN tones NOT ORANGE.

Becca Radiant Skin Satin Finish (shade mahogany) matches my skin impeccably. A perfect mixture of golden with a little beige, which prevents an oompa loompa face. Stays nice neutral & golden all day never turns muddy, ashy or oxidizes into that horrible red or orange mask. Won't exaggerate large pores either.

I get full coverage no need to spot treat with concealer on blemishes, so a tiny amount added in some face moisturizer is enough for me. The consistency is SLIGHTLY thick but still definitely not heavy. LIGHT & AIRY like smooth whipped mousse stippling duo fibre brushes are best for application.

Finish is satin or VERY SOFT demi matte certainly no radiant glow. My skin is normal/dry just minor oiliness in the t zone which can be corrected with some blot powder nothing major. Longevity is amazing lasts all day didn't transfer nor smear.

Becca's tubed packaging gives user complete control over amount they choose to dispense for application, nothing goes to waste everything stays nice & sanitary.
Even has faint pleasant smell but disappears after a few minutes of wear. One of the best cosmetic products I ever purchased if it were to be discontinued. I'd be angry. LMFAOO

Mac nw46/47 are shade mahogany. Nw45 will be Sienna.

I'm also shade b80 in YSL Touche Eclat.

on 1/4/2014 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not impressed with this foundation. I received this as a sample and have tried it several times. It dries tacky and it's just...meh. Just one of those foundations that's okay, but nothing special. I would not purchase this as I feel it is overpriced for what it does and looks like.

No radiance here either, just matte and tacky. It also transfers pretty easily. For something that is $42 I expected a lot more.

on 11/11/2013 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Another sample from Sephora. Actually dried out pretty matte and smooth. Unfortunately I didn't leave it on long enough to see how long it lasted. Less than 3 minutes after applying it I had to scrub my face clean of it. This foundation actually smells exactly like very strong gasoline. My rag smelled like gasoline after I wanted it off my face and 10 minutes later I can still smell a faint smell of the product. Yes. It's that strong. I fear what ever in it and what it would do to my skin over time.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I tried this foundation as a sample from Sephora which had 6 medium shades to choose from and I chose Cafe as I have light to medium olive complexion. I used to use Lancome Renergie Lift and also Armani Luminous Silk up till now. I changed because seeing myself in a recent photo-my face was just too shiny and I don't have oily skin. So I liked the Becca sample and ordered this. I have to use a bit more moisturizer before applying this, but the color is a good match and I like that I don't shine like a new penny. Coverage is medium, which is fine with me as my skin is in good condition and not wrinkled. I would have liked it to be a tiny bit more moist on application, but I can work with it. Not my HG, but will suffice for now.
Will update if there are any breakouts or poor lasting power.