September 21, 2014 | 2020 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by tinawoman

Most amazing blush ever! Looks crazy in the pan but amazing on the skin, unbelievable looking, but don't use too much!! I would recommend a fan brush so it doesn't apply too much product but all I can say is I cannot believe I did not try this earlier.!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Jo333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

as the other reviews say - a little goes a long way! I'm quite fair and at first would never have imagined this would look suited, but when carefully applied is the same look as when I've been for a run I.e very natural flush. comes in a strong compact with a mirror. the outer surface of the compact easily shows marks from powders and foundations so try not to touch with other makeup on your hands as its very porous and doesn't wipe off easily. exhibit A compliments warm earthy eye shadows and warm lipsticks. wouldn't generally mix with blue toned eye makeup but with make up anything is possible, and even if its all you wear will give a nice rosy glow without overloading the skin. I imagine a wide range of skin tones can use this colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Looks absolutely GARISH in the package but amazing on the cheeks! When the lady in Sephora recommended this to me I thought she was crazy! Then she applied it. I was in love. Not a big fan of the $30 price tag, but I'm not gonna lie, it's worth it! Of course you can always play it safe by buying the boring Oragasm blush but for once, be bold, take a chance and buy Exhibit A!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by ealuthomas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Scary in the pan but absolutely fantastic on my cheeks! Use a light hand with a good brush and it will give you a lovely flush. I use it with the NARS Casino bronzer and it's a great look for spring/summer. Being fairly oily skinned, most blushes and bronzers tend to disappear after a few hours but this blush stayed put for well over 10 hours. (I am an NC44 for reference) And due to its high pigmentation, only a very small amount is required which means this blush will last forever. Overall, Exhibit A is a one of a kind, exceptional product. Good job NARS!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Willowmere

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NARS Exhibit A is one of those rare makeup finds where you just have to be brave, take a leap of faith and give it a go. If you do, you will be rewarded because seriously people, this blush is Holy Grail category (it shares the exalted throne with Clinique Precious Posy and Bobbi Brown pot rouge in Powder Pink on my NC20 skin).

It is bright red. Like those red plastic cups that I see on American TV shows and movies being filled with beer and who knows what else at frat parties (that as an Australian I irrationally covet since we have bland boring white plastic cups. Boooo!)

Sorry, I digress.

Now, I am not the most adventurous woman out there when it comes to makeup. I do not really venture into the dramatic and bright coloured eyeshadows... in fact a winged eyeliner and red lip is about as exciting as it gets. So I have always sidled past the bright coloured blushes in favour of the safer peachy pinks (yeah, like as if I do not already have over a dozen peachy pink blushes at home). But one day I had a personality change and decided to give it a go... the next thing I know I am at the cash register with this blush in my hot little hand and have thoroughly loved it ever since.

It looks soooo natural and is amazing on fair skin. Yes you have to use a light hand otherwise you look like a baboon's bright red bottom, but when it is done right it is stunning. I am neutral in colouring and this makes me look beautifully flushed. It is slightly orangy red but not too warm and it is certainly not as pinky-red as MAC's Frankly Scarlett (and therefore looks more flattering on me). The pigmentation is crazy and only the lightest dab is needed. There is no shimmer and that just adds to the natural look. It lasts the entire day. Perfection.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Passmemyblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had never used any high end blush just drugstore brands,I was always disappointed with the wear so I went off blush(I know I know,lol)anyway I ordered from Mecca here in oz after reading a lot of reviews..I chose 2 shades Taos which I LOVE and of course Exibit A!! I am in love with this in pan bright red pigmented glory it is so amazing on if you take a light hand(I use either Samantha Chapman Blush brush or a fan brush)you get the most natural flushed cheeks it is so flattering I think it would suit all skin tones as it just gives that glow to your face .. Like that youthful glow we had in our cheeks that has now deserted us cue in Exibit A the life giver to complexion.If you want to up the amp this builds nicely and is great to work with highly pigmented long lasting very blendable and versatile. I will always be devoted to this shade.(a little goes a loooooooong way so don't be heavy handed!!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Been on an orange lippie kick and this is the blush shade I reach for. Against my nc45 skintone this gives me nice orangey/red flush without looking like a clown. The right brush with this shade is a must because this is super pigmented. I use MAC angled blush brush and to smooth out the edges even further I use my Sephora stippling brush for further blending. The wear time is 8 hours on my oily/combo skin without re-application. And another nice thing about NARS blushes is that the colors remain true even after application...no oxidizing or appearing as something else on the skin. Love this shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my first ever NARS product. This blush looked terrifying but for some reason it popped out to me and I bought it. I AM OBSESSED. I tap my brush really lightly then apply it to my cheeks, and gives me the most natural looking flush. Instead of digging around the blush pan trying to get pigment (and wasting the blush), get this because I know it will last me literally forever. I don't think I will ever hit pan!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by heifervescent

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best products I've found. If I was stranded forever on an island and only allowed 5 makeup products, this would be one. I'm NC25-30 and this color suites me perfectly. I use it often when I'm in a rush. On the cheeks and dabbed on the lips with some lip balm instantly brightens and wakes up my face. I can't say anything about it that hasn't already been said. The color is very unique and very dense. I don't think I would ever run out, but I would buy it again if I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This seems to be a very polarizing product; people either love it or hate it. I love it! Not everything works for every person, but I'm just sharing my experience.

When I wear this, I literally just tap my blush brush lightly in it once and then apply it to both cheeks from that one tap. If I need to build it up more from there, I repeat, but usually that gives me a gorgeous natural-looking flush.

Because it's so bright and pigmented, so little is needed, and I know it will last me forever!

It's also great with red lipstick if you apply it with a light hand like I described.

It lasts a long time on the cheeks and applies nicely. I love this blush so much!