January 25, 2015 | 2096 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 2:50:00 PM More reviews by sergulen

One of the best BB Creams out there if you ask me. This is one of the only BB Creams which match my skin colour has a beautiful pinky undertone and looks so natural. As someone still in high school I would advise this to anyone who doesn't want the cakey look of foundations but wants to have a nice glow. I do have pimples and just cover those up with concealer. You literally don't need to use powder because the formula is so good.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 1:08:00 PM More reviews by trishalubo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start with the packaging. The product would spill onto the lid and sometimes leave a mess.

I would recommend this product for people with dry skin. This caused my skin to break out and it does not cover much. One swipe on my face and the product would be all over my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:30:00 PM More reviews by LinaWebster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for over two years now. I love it! It does not provide complete coverage, but i like it because it gives me a natural look. It has spf in it which is good for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 7:55:00 PM More reviews by clfulford

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's winter and my skin is constantly battling tight dryness. So it's been hard to find a product that is very moisturizing and not greasy and slick. I heard great things about this bb so after trying rimmels bb cream and being less than impressed (greasy, blotchy) I grabbed this and I love it! I'll definitely be buying this again.

First off, I heard the color range was a little dark, so I bought the lightest shade "light" instead of the "light/medium" which is what I would normally get, and the "light" shade matches me perfectly ( so not sure if very fair skin tones will work with the lightest shade but you can try the testers!) it actually looks like new skin in a bottle, it's so moisturizing, brightening, and natural....it's everything I've ever wanted in a tinted cream or foundation, for me it's just a magical little formula. ( I do use a mattifying powder (rimmel stay matte pressed powder) over this just on my tzone which tends to get oily)

I doubt anyone with oily skin would appreciate this, but if you have dry skin or normal skin and you like a healthy glow (it's a dewy finish but not greasy) with light coverage this is for you. Packaging is great too it's a squeeze bottle but has a small dispenser/nozzle so it's easy to control how much you squeeze out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2015 7:45:00 PM More reviews by maru1023

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product it looks very use full

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2015 7:00:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I get that this is not a true bb cream, but it does the job for me. SPF, moisture, and light coverage. I will buy again because of the ease of use and because it is so cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 12:32:00 PM More reviews by petrawikman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only product from maybelline that I've tried so far that doesn't make me flaky and dry and attaches to my dry patches. It doesn't make me break out and I really enjoy the natural look that it gives. Since it's a formula made for dry skin it has kind of a dewy finish which I don't like, but a matte powder will fix that. Overall my favourite face product atm!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2015 9:32:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

For super dry skin with little to no imperfections and a cold weather - A great product.
For super oily skin with acne scars, redness, broken capillaries and a hot tropical weather - A hot, useless mess.
That's all honteys.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2015 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Fergc

I really love this product. It definitely accomplish the objective. It's very smooth and easy to blend and it gives a medium coverage. Stays practically all day, I use it almost every day to go to work and apply only a little blush and it really works fine for me.the packaging is acceptable but you have to be careful not to waste a lot of it when you open it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2015 3:24:00 PM More reviews by DarcyDoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have dry, fair and slight blotchy skin. I love this stuff! For the price, you can't beat it. It's perfect for my skin but I can see why people with oily skin wouldn't like it as it is very moisturizing. I will definitely keep buying this.