October 25, 2014 | 1806 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Angieskullsaw

On days that I don't feel like wearing foundation, this is my go-to. It feels very light on the skin and it evens out my completion nicely, giving it a moisturized fresh look. Will definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Hibiscusaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice drugstore BB cream. It has a nice, lightweight yet buildable, natural looking satin/demi matte finish that didn't emphasize my pores or fine lines. The first time I tried it I instantly fell in love. It lasted pretty good too about 8 hrs and did an amazing job keeping my oil at bay. I also loved the fact that it had spf 30 and the packaging was just great - squeeze tube, no mess, easy to use, sleek tube.

The only downfall, and this was a major one, it gave me two gigantic, sore, cyst sized pimples on my face. And I rarely ever, ever break out, and when I do it is never as big or as sore as these two. Thankfully I still had the receipt. So disappointed cuz I really liked this product, but it obviously didn't like me back.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

This bb cream has like almost no coverage and gives a filmy feeling on the face. It's good for a quick brightening up the look of your complexion but if you have other issues going on like dark circles, redness, acne scarring, uneven skin tone this isn't going to blur anything. It is hydrating though in that it doesn't make dry spot look obvious and it blends well with the skin. It works well applied with a damp sponge. The only reason i would use this if I'm running low on my other bb cream and I would use this on my cheek as that's the most problem free area where I hardly need coverage. Good attempt by Maybelline for trying to catch on to the bb trend but no, you don't have this one down right.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Taysiamae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so this is the first bb cream I've tried. I'm pretty happy with the color because it matches my skin perfectly! The price is decent and the product is easy to apply as well as blend. The coverage is minimal but sort of build able. At times it does make my skin look a bit oily around mid-day. My advice would be just to carry some matte or setting powder to take away the shine if needed.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by alice842

Contains methylisothiazolinone (MIT) which is a skin irritant. I had a really bad reaction to this, eczema and dry skin that gradually got worse and worse until I figured out what was causing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by xade

This is the first BB cream I have tried and I think it's not bad. I purchased it because I wanted to train myself to wear lighter coverage. The only thing about this cream is it makes my face more oily after a few hours compared to other products. I am looking forward to using this when the weather here becomes dry and freezing, but in hot/humid weather I would definitely prefer a more mattifying BB cream. I am also glad that I have no problems with the colour, it matches my skin tone perfectly (I sometimes struggle with shades being too pink/yellow).

Overall, I would probably purchase this brand again, and probably try out the Dream Pure bottle, as I hear that is the matte version of this product (however I did not see any at my Target today).

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by DaniellaD95

Not worth the hype. The first time I used it, this BB Cream gave my skin a horrible reaction and dried it out to the point where it was flakey and painful, . The coverage would wear off within a few hours. When I squeezed the makeup out, more than I needed would pour itself out which is very wasteful. I would not recommend this or purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by cmykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really liked this BB cream, although granted it was the very first BB cream I ever tried. But it made my skin look really healthy and I was trying to move away from foundations that caused me to break out and clog my pores. I could finally have great looking skin that could actually breathe. The only reason I probably wouldn't go back to this is I recently switched over to Korean BB creams which is where BB cream originated and the overall quality is a lot better and doesn't cost a fortune like Sephora's BB creams. But if you're looking for something cheap and easily accessible, this is a pretty good choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by LittleMary01

I bought this a while ago and it is a good bb cream,its easy to build up and lasts 4-6 hours for me,depends on the activities I do like sports and other stuff.It makes your skin glowy! I bought the bb cream in light/medium and it works good.I wish it had more pigment in it because I don't like building up makeup on my face because it makes it feel really heavy.But I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by EmBD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm 16 with combo/ acne prone skin.
I wanted something that gave a bit of coverage but looked natural. I have tried other BB Creams like collection and Garnier, Maybelline is definitely the best of all 3. I apply with a damp makeup sponge.

Pros-
Glowy
Looks like skin- Doesn't pick up on dry bits as much
Blends Well/ Build-able
Lasts about 5-6 hours (enough for school) Longer with primer.
Good colour ( I got light).

Cons-
Runny so sometimes too much can come out
Can get a bit oily after a few hours but can be fixed with loose powder
Not very full coverage