Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Coverage = very low

Texture = this makes my skin look oily AF. I am 34 and my skin is normal to dry. With this on, it looks oilier than my skin was at 13 with pimples. Ick!

Color = skews orange

Overall feeling = hate it enough to log on and review it

I've been using this bb cream for years! i use it mostly in the summer time when I'd rather have something more light on my face (instead of foundation). the only thing i do not like is it is a tad orangey on my pale skin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff!! The lightest shade is noticeably darker than my skin out of the tube (I'm very fair and cool-toned), but it sheers out gorgeously. I squeeze a nickel-sized amount on the back of my hand and sponge on to my face with a damp beautyblender. It makes me look more polished and evened out than bare skin and gives my blush and highlighter something to stick to, without shellacking a dusty layer of matte-ness over my skin (my problem with most foundations). You definitely need a good concealer though if you're worried about pimples and undereyes.

Unfortunately, it MAY be breaking me out. I think it's because it's winter and I tend to over-moisturize in winter--the combo of heavy night cream I'm currently using and this might be too much. I never had a problem with it during the summer though, and I wore it every day.

Also, I'm not one to really worry about oil control, but if I know someone is taking pictures somewhere I'm going, I'll set with powder on the nose and t-zone.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I used to use this product a lot until I switched to NYX's BB cream (which I love), but I decided to switch back because my skin was dry so I thought that this "dewy like" bb cream would help my face. INSTEAD after 2 months I developed more acne and breakouts. I finally figured out the problem and I will be switching back to the NYX brand asap!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
-Dewy finish
-SPF
-Looks natural

Cons:
-No coverage
-Not long lasting
-Limited colours

This is a pretty average BB cream. I used it for quite a while before switching to Korean BB creams (which I prefer much more). It looked so natural, that you could see every imperfection. The lightest shade was still a bit dark on me. I would wear this if I had great skin and a nice tan. 👻

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I used this before because my mom told me that Maybelline came out with an affordable BB cream. The packaging was terrible and it leaked everywhere and made a huge mess. My skin is combination, sensitive and acne-prone and this just turned my face extra oily and bright orange even though I bought the lightest shade. I would not repurchase.

I've been using this since I started wearing a tiny bit of makeup, and I got it because it's hard to find the right foundation, it's a good product but it's very very dewy which I'm not a fan of, and it can be a bit messy, very liquidy, but it does work in the winter where you need to moisturized

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm not a general fan of BB Creams. With that being said, this was the first and only I have ever tried. When I had terrible acne scarring this did nothing for me. Now that I've had a Microdermabrasion treatment done to get rid of my scars, I tend to use this instead of foundation when I'm going to school, work or travelling. I don't believe that this does anything for my skin, I see it as a tinted moisturizer and nothing more. I'm also not a fan of its tube packaging. I've also noticed that the product separates quite easily even if it's still useable following its shelf life. It's not expensive but I feel like there are other products out there that offer the same results.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have repurchased this product so many times! This is proberley the best bb cream ive tried which is worth the price, it leaves you skin soft, amazing coverage and still natural at the same time.
overall, amazing product and last all day!!!! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

first off, this product's color range sucks. the lightest shade appears orange but blends into a pink toned cover up. the formula is very liquidy and it feels fresh and clean on my skin. the coverage is light but is build able to a medium coverage. sadly the product clings to dry patches and becomes oily within 3 hours even with powder. furthermore, after using this product for about 3 consecutive days my chin started breaking out horribly. I feel like normal skin would benefit most from this products. it's ideal for oily skin only when used for short amounts of time. be careful to see if the product makes you break out. overall I like the way the product looks on my skin but I will start using it sparingly because it broke me out