December 19, 2014 | 877 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Ranaracer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makeup product was terrible. It was funny and oily. It didn't cover any of my blemishes as it was way too sheer. The next day I woke up with cystic acne. I normally get 1 or 2 bad pimples a month but I woke up with 7 red swollen blustery pimples in the worst places, my checks, chin, and forehead. I will never use this product again. Don't know how my face will heal from this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this BB cream really really badly. This stuff came out when the BB cream hype was in full swing and this was the only drugstore offering that came in a shade that fit my skin tone Deep Sheer Tint.

So I picked up a tube and applied it to my skin. It looked lovely and fresh and blended right in despite looking too orange. The coverage is perfect for me; it does give you sheer coverage which is enough for me but won't be for people looking for full coverage.

The formula was really runny and I wished Maybelline had packaged it in something else aside from a squeeze tube. Things get messy pretty quickly with the squeeze tube. The BB cream itself also smells very terrible.

The BB Cream makes my face really greasy throughout the day which I really can't stand. I can't be walking around like a grease-ball. Despite the oiliness, I didn't get any breakouts.

I won't purchase this again because I don't want my face to look shiny. I suppose I could try and set it with powder but I really shouldn't have to go through that when the BB Cream says it's oil-free and promises to keep me looking fresh all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by 19360

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i used to like this stuff and for the love of god i have no idea why. it makes my skin really moist and dewy and greasy and i can't stand that feeling. even my setting powder can't help with the greasiness this bb cream creates. fortunately, i had no bad reaction to it. i have incredibly sensitive combination skin and most makeup disagrees with me.
i can still get away with using this stuff on good skin days as a foundation, but this offers little to no coverage. at best, it just slightly helps even my tone out a bit. however, i can only wear this product on short trips to the store and such. it's not long lasting on my skin. it oxidizes and makes me look like an oompa loompa.
the packaging is quite cute, but that's about all i like about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Omurphy92782

I think this is one of the worst bb creams I've ever used.. The color is orange and it's too greasy. Definitely not for anyone with oily skin. Not a lot of coverage either

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by yallagabig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how much I like this BB cream! I'd been seeing it on drugstore shelves for months, and always balked at it, remembering the orange cast that my Maybelline foundation gave me in high school. I had no interest in trying it until a good friend (whose makeup always looks flawless) recommended it to me. I was skeptical, but I bought a tube and instantly fell in love. So glad she recommended this! Here's why I love it:

1) It is actually moisturizing without being greasy! This REALLY delivers moisture into the skin (it's especially good for that dry winter skin that gets chapped from indoor heating) but it dries to a matte finish (it's a little bit satiny, but it is definitely the most matte BB I have ever used). Ends up looking soft, pretty, supple, I love it! For reference, I do not set this with any powder, but I suppose you could if you wanted to.
2) The coverage is perfect for me. I don't have anything major to cover, but it does smooth out my pores and give me an overall "blur." I recently got a pimple on my cheek (I get hormonal acne), and this didn't quite cover it enough. It was fine with some concealer, though. I also like to pre-conceal/treat zits with calamine lotion (which I find OBLITERATES pimples) and this blended over it really nicely.
3) Color match is great -- I am VERY fair with yellow-olive undertones. This is a tad more on the peachy side, and looks more golden than olive. In other words, it's not a PERFECT match for me (my skin is very hard to match though, in general) but considering it's a drugstore product with only five shade choices, it's really good. Blends in nicely and doesn't look cheap or orange/pink. I use the lightest shade. It just gives me a bit more of a glow. I like it.

Other reviewers have mentioned a fragrance, but I can't smell any. Maybe Maybelline has since changed the formula? This has not irritated my sensitive skin. The packaging is a simple tube that (so far) has not clogged or leaked. Consistency is beautiful -- not runny, but not gloopy. I really love this product and highly recommend it. For $7.50, it's a lot better than the more expensive BBs I've tried (so much better than Tarte, Smashbox, Olay, Garnier). This is great for someone who is looking for light-to-medium coverage with a good amount of moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by juni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I loved it, I thought it covered really well, but then I realized my skin was getting worse. When I stopped using it, my skin got better.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

As I am very fair skinned I got this in the lightest shade possible, and it was great for about an hour. This oxidized on me something terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really wanted to like this but it left my skin really shiny.. by the end of the day i looked like an oil slick. Maybe its the spf in this, but i ended up tossing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by CreativelyInsane

This product I really wanted to like but it gave me more acre and I had pimples showing left and right once I stopped using it they all went away. This was one of the worst.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Marisola03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this and wanted to like it, but it only made my skin oily and a mess, and gave me no coverage whats so ever. Worst would never buy it again.