November 28, 2014 | 1777 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by 19360

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i used to like this stuff and for the love of god i have no idea why. it makes my skin really moist and dewy and greasy and i can't stand that feeling. even my setting powder can't help with the greasiness this bb cream creates. fortunately, i had no bad reaction to it. i have incredibly sensitive combination skin and most makeup disagrees with me.
i can still get away with using this stuff on good skin days as a foundation, but this offers little to no coverage. at best, it just slightly helps even my tone out a bit. however, i can only wear this product on short trips to the store and such. it's not long lasting on my skin. it oxidizes and makes me look like an oompa loompa.
the packaging is quite cute, but that's about all i like about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Omurphy92782

I think this is one of the worst bb creams I've ever used.. The color is orange and it's too greasy. Definitely not for anyone with oily skin. Not a lot of coverage either

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by yallagabig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how much I like this BB cream! I'd been seeing it on drugstore shelves for months, and always balked at it, remembering the orange cast that my Maybelline foundation gave me in high school. I had no interest in trying it until a good friend (whose makeup always looks flawless) recommended it to me. I was skeptical, but I bought a tube and instantly fell in love. So glad she recommended this! Here's why I love it:

1) It is actually moisturizing without being greasy! This REALLY delivers moisture into the skin (it's especially good for that dry winter skin that gets chapped from indoor heating) but it dries to a matte finish (it's a little bit satiny, but it is definitely the most matte BB I have ever used). Ends up looking soft, pretty, supple, I love it! For reference, I do not set this with any powder, but I suppose you could if you wanted to.
2) The coverage is perfect for me. I don't have anything major to cover, but it does smooth out my pores and give me an overall "blur." I recently got a pimple on my cheek (I get hormonal acne), and this didn't quite cover it enough. It was fine with some concealer, though. I also like to pre-conceal/treat zits with calamine lotion (which I find OBLITERATES pimples) and this blended over it really nicely.
3) Color match is great -- I am VERY fair with yellow-olive undertones. This is a tad more on the peachy side, and looks more golden than olive. In other words, it's not a PERFECT match for me (my skin is very hard to match though, in general) but considering it's a drugstore product with only five shade choices, it's really good. Blends in nicely and doesn't look cheap or orange/pink. I use the lightest shade. It just gives me a bit more of a glow. I like it.

Other reviewers have mentioned a fragrance, but I can't smell any. Maybe Maybelline has since changed the formula? This has not irritated my sensitive skin. The packaging is a simple tube that (so far) has not clogged or leaked. Consistency is beautiful -- not runny, but not gloopy. I really love this product and highly recommend it. For $7.50, it's a lot better than the more expensive BBs I've tried (so much better than Tarte, Smashbox, Olay, Garnier). This is great for someone who is looking for light-to-medium coverage with a good amount of moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by juni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I loved it, I thought it covered really well, but then I realized my skin was getting worse. When I stopped using it, my skin got better.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

As I am very fair skinned I got this in the lightest shade possible, and it was great for about an hour. This oxidized on me something terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really wanted to like this but it left my skin really shiny.. by the end of the day i looked like an oil slick. Maybe its the spf in this, but i ended up tossing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by CreativelyInsane

This product I really wanted to like but it gave me more acre and I had pimples showing left and right once I stopped using it they all went away. This was one of the worst.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Marisola03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this and wanted to like it, but it only made my skin oily and a mess, and gave me no coverage whats so ever. Worst would never buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! Evens out my skin and gives my face a nice glow. I love how natural it appears and adjusts to my skin tone. It lasts most of the day on my skin and hasn't broken me out. I hope Maybelline doesn't discontinue this!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Horrible, horrible cystic acne. I have never gotten this reaction to a makeup product before. I really liked this product at first; it went on nice and it made my skin glow. Woke up this morning with a HUGE cystic bump between my nose and check (yeah, the worst place to get those EVER) it's huge, red and incredibly painful. I have not used any other new skincare or makeup products so I know this guy is to blame.