February 27, 2015 | 1060 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2015 12:25:00 AM More reviews by aimeeestfancy

man this is a tough little tube of lip exfoliation, so effective and cheap, feels wonderful applying

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2015 12:10:00 AM More reviews by SarahN65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is so amazing that I'm currently looking at my backup of it sitting on my desk. Every morning if my lips are feeling dry, I'll lick them slightly, then run this over them until they're smooth. The roughness does take a little getting used to, but now I love it! It smells sweet but not sickeningly so, and a tissue run over my lips afterwards gets any leftover bits off. If you ever enjoy wearing mattes, you NEED this in your life.

The $3 price tag, for me, just sealed the deal. It lasts forever, and it'll quickly reach HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2015 7:21:00 PM More reviews by JRRN

I absolutely love this product. It is like having a lip balm and a sugar scrub in one convenient, lipstick-shaped form. You can probably make something similar by putting some vaseline on your finger and dipping it in coarse/raw brown sugar to scrub the dead skin off your lips. The convenience of this product is undeniable though. The package is very good quality (although the cap is not very tight on mine). The bullet goes all the way down the tube. The product itself is very "sturdy", it can take a fair amount of pressure as you vigorously scrub your lips. It has a very pleasant sweet taste. The "sugar/scrubber" particles are quite large, and may feel a bit harsh/painful/uncomfortable at first. I use this almost daily before I go to bed. The balm that is left on the lips is quite thick, and I can still feel some of it on in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2015 6:26:00 AM More reviews by AbsolutleyJodi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brought this recently. I love it. As a severe lip picker (unfortunately a bad habbit I have had for years.) I pick at anything that is lose on my lips. I use this every morning when I wake up, I brush my teeth and wash it off. I then wash my face and put on lipbalm. My lips are smooth for the whole day and it prevents me picking!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2015 10:27:00 PM More reviews by fildzahfzakiah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Feel like eating it! I love the sugar and sweet sensation. It also does a good job in exfoliating my lips. My lips aren't really flaky tho'.
The packaging looks like a lipstick, quite premium. Absolutely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2015 5:06:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is absolutely genius. I have tried a million methods of exfoliating my lips and nothing works as great as this. I have tried using a wash cloth, tooth brush, LUSH exfoliating sugar scrub (which used to be my favorite but is much too messy and it expires very quickly). This is very inexpensive I think I got it for a couple bucks and it works like a dream. All you do is gently massage it on your lips like you're putting lipstick on a voila `all your dead skin is gone! I just wipe off my lips with a baby wipe to get the dead skin and my lips are brand new. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 3:15:00 PM More reviews by clairesque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this doesn't work quite as well as an exfoliating scrub for your lips, but it is SO much more convenient. it does a pretty good job of "scraping" away dead skin and kind of has a coffe/chocolatey smell. the price is amazing as well, i would definitely recommend it during the winter months.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2015 11:20:00 AM More reviews by orange1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's the first exfoliating product I have ever used so hardly would I recognize it as an excellent one or make a comparison with others or recommend it to anybody. It did make my lips smoother and remove all dead lip skin so I assume it works. Its packaging, smell and taste are good. However, generally, the product didn't impress me enough to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2015 12:48:00 PM More reviews by christnal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is awesome. It is extremely convenient since it comes in a lipstick form and it's not soft, so no concern about it breaking. It is not messy. It does a great job exfoliating, however, I would advise to moisten your lips as it says prior to using just don't make them too wet because then it doesn't work as well, kind of just slides across your lips. And for only $3 this is a complete steal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2015 12:25:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

This is awesome, definitely worth a try if you're curious. It's unlike any other lip product I've ever tried. This is a hard, gritty, abrasive stick that just scrubs the dead chapped skin right off. The scrubby bits are made of sugar grains and it's loaded with moisturizers too. So you get the exfoliation and the moisturizing in one step. And any sugar grains that get left behind just dissolve away by themselves.
Long story short, this stuff WORKS. My lips haven't been this soft and smooth in ages. I got way better results using this than I did from Dior's Creme de Rose, and the best part is how cheap it is.
Will absolutely buy this again!