October 25, 2014 | 877 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by isleofesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm obsessed with exfoliation products and I admit because of the price I thought this product might be mediocre but I was pleasantly surprised. It's a very harsh exfoliation and smells great. I use it daily, even if Im not putting anything on my lips that day. You can't beat the 3 bucks either. I'm going back to target and getting what they have left.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by tessipie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it and it's a good price as well. Normally use it in the morning before applying lipstick to get a smooth canvas.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this lip exfoliator! It is perfect for smoothing my chapped lips. I use it twice per day, once at night and once in the morning for soft, smooth and supple lips.

I've noticed that my lipsticks glide on so much more smoothly, and the exfoliation actually plumps up my lips a little and makes them fuller. The effect on its own doesn't last that long, but add a lip plumper on top, and it works really well!

I had NO idea just how handy this sleek little exfoliator would come to me. Now, it's part of my everyday beauty routine and I can't do without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is very affordable and does a remarkable job of exfoliating and leaving my lips prepped for gloss and lipstick. I love that it comes in a tube for safe travel and convenience and you can decide the level of exfoliation you need by either applying it lightly or using more force. It smells very nice too and my lips feel and look more soft. You don't get any greasy residue but more of a natural shine which is good. I had a hard time getting a hold of this so I was happy to have found it now that the weather has been warming up where I live.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by smithsm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

MIRACLE. AMAZING. BEST. My roommate and I both use these every single day; we have had a few problems with the product coming out of the actual packaging, so you have to be careful not to drop them or leave the product twisted up when you put the lid back on, but otherwise we think this is an amazing product at an amazing price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG yes are you kidding me? This stuff is just fab. I was skeptical at first bc of a review that said it was mediocre, but no, this stuff is not only far superior to your regular exfoliator scrubs, it also functions as a high quality "chapstick." Much like a very luxurious high-end lip prep (in fact better). My lips are already moist and not chapped thanks to Vaseline Cocoa Butter lip treatment (HG Alert), but this stuff is just divine. If they were I'm sure this would heal them. I've done a lot of in depth research on ingredients and there is nothing irritating in this, and not to mention the ingredients are EXPENSIVE/quality at little cost to you. Jojoba, vitamin E, avacado oils and more. What I didn't know from other reviews is that this is not only a lip exfoliator but also a lip prep. It is almost like a chapstick because it leaves behind a delicate satiny layer of moisture. If you wanted you could even throw it in your purse to use as your regular chapstick, it will moisturize better than 90% of stuff on the market, in fact I wish ELF also made a non-exfoliant version to go along with this that was just for moisture on-the-go only. Sleek packaging too. This is a must have to use before applying any lip colors bc it literally makes lips look perfect. Vaseline cocoa is my HG moisturizer, but this is my HG lip prep. No need to buy Baume de Rose which I tried and made me more chapped. This is the quality stuff. Worth it to purchase or even order if not locally available.

If you want true picture perfect, satiny dewy lips this is your guy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is BOMB!!! I had something from another brand that claimed to do the same thing but it was awful and more than 2x the price! This really does exfoliate the lips so well!! You can also adjust how deep of an exfoliation you want as well. My lips are definitely smoother after using this! I love the nice vanilla-y scent!! I also LOVE the fact that it's like a lipstick so you don't have to worry about dipping your fingers in a jar repeatedly! I bought 2 and I will likely be going back to get more back ups! At $3 US (or $4 if buying in Canada)... you really can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Jevans714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Whoever thought of this THANK YOU! I just bought this today there were only 2 left so it must be good stuff I already can see and feel a difference in my lips. I always have such chapped dry lips even now & it's summer... Never thought to exfoliate my lips? Lol but now my lipstick looks so much better... I hope this doesnt get discontinued!! It is $3 in the USA at your local drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by leighmegb

Great lip exfoliator! Smells AMAZING, feels amazing and works amazingly. And very cheap! Great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Psonta