Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

First time when I applied this bb cream I was absolutely impressed about how good it's the coverage because it was very cheap. It covered all my redness and my skin was looking so good. But after two or three applies it started looking cakey and and T zone was very oily only after 2 hours. Beside this, it wasn't covering at all anything. And this shade, even it is the lightest it was very dark for me.

on 8/22/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have fair/light skin with neutral/warm undertones. I also have oily, sensitive skin. When I put this on the colour was WAY off. It looked super pink. The consistency was very light, so it went on almost like a serum, but didn't control oil. Wanted to love it, but it didn't work out.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My friend gave this product to me after she received it as a sample from Garnier (sample = full size? awesome!). This product provides my skin with a pretty good coverage for everyday wear. However, after wearing this all over my face for about 3-4 hours, my face becomes EXTREMELY oily. I would not repurchase just because even after powdering and blotting my face throughout the day my face still became oily.

Pros:
-Not too bad for the price of a BB cream
-Good coverage
-Good amount of product in what you get

Cons:
-Makes your skin very oily even after powdering
-I had to store the product upside down because it would leak through the top
-Consistency is very runny

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely lovvvve this product! Use it as a daily product, and 100% prefer it over the foundations i own as it gives a more natural look and doesn't look cakey on my skin at all! Though the packaging is rather tricky as the BB cream seems to just poor out of the packaging and makes a big mess

on 7/27/2015 5:50:00 AM

This product is amazing... perfectly passing for my skin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I tried the original garnier bb cream years ago and I absolutely hated it, I have super dry skin and I remember it making me feel like an oil slick. I was really apprehensive to try this because I assumed it wouldn't work with my skin because it's designed for combo/oily skin, but honestly, this stuff works amazing. It has a light/medium coverage, and the colour "medium" matches me perfectly when I'm tan (MAC NC35), however the light shade is too light for me when I'm my natural skintone (MAC NC20) so the shade selection is pretty poor. This stuff looks like skin and if applied properly (I use a beautyblender) it looks undetectable on me.

on 7/19/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this bb cream! I love it! Coverage is great and looks natural! VERY buildable! Just hate the packaging, their is no pump so the product always spills everywhere! :/

on 7/15/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second tube and I am really enjoying it. it provides coverage without feeling heavy on the skin at all. I use this A LOT during the warmer months when I want a lil bit of something on but not a full coverage foundation. the shades are tragic though, I think it's only light/medium/dark. I have fair/medium skin and light is just the right shade for me but I can see how the shades range can be a problem for a lot of people. it is really cheap and it's an overall good find! definitely will continue buying this

on 7/12/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pros:

Great coverage for a BB cream
Feels light on skin

Cons
Not terribly wonderful at preventing oily skin
Oxidizes quickly
Lightest color turns orangey

I used this BB cream instead of using a foundation for over a year now. I always liked that it had great coverage and made my morning routine easy and simple. However, it didn't entirely prevent oily skin midday (especially in the summer) and I still ended up with a few black heads and pimples. I looked in the mirror today and was surprised by an oily line at my chin, darker than my natural skin tone. The lightest color appears too orange for my natural skin tone, which I consider a neutral, light color, a sort of Classic Ivory color.

After a year of using this product, I'm going to try out Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation, to see if I prefer that for oil coverage and a simple routine.

on 7/9/2015 3:52:00 PM

I actually accidentally bought this, and when I found out that this is what I bought, I decided to try it out.
At first I used it as a kind of concealer thingy. I would just dab it on spots around my face, and then apply foundation. Because of my oily skin, my foundation/concealer tends to fade. This time I realized, that my foundation had faded completely at the end of the day, but the Miracle Skin Perfector was still "just how I left it:)"
Then, I started using it as a foundation for those "no make up days".
It has a great color, and the coverage is natural.
I will buy this again for sure.