April 16, 2014 | 1748 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by yuhar

I watched the tutorial for this brush and decided to buy two in order to have a clean one ready to go anytime. I am so glad I bought two and am thinking of purchasing more since I use them every day to apply my foundation.
You can use this for foundation, contour, cream blush. It's very versitile.
The brush is better than my EcoTools and e.l.f. brushes.
- High definition results
- Online tutorials make you the expert (youtube)
- The final step is a perfect finish
- Look pixel perfect even in harsh light
- Ultra plush taklon bristles. $9 by iherb dot com. I have a coupon code for this site if you want order the first time: VIK284 and you have 5$ off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by nevs029

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this so much. I used to use the beauty blender but I saw a lot of Youtubers and bloggers using this so I thought I would give it a go. And it's amazing! It gives a completely flawless finish, it's super soft, it blends my liquid foundation perfectly without soaking up too much product and I use it to blend in my concealer too. It's also super cheap! I would seriously recommend buying this. The only thing I'm not hugely fussed on is the packaging and look of the brush ( I find the shape a bit weird - I know it's so you can stand it up but I don't really feel the need to do that very often). But I can definitely overlook that because this brush is amazing in every other way!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by mariejames97

This is problaby the best brush I own.
Once I got my four RT brushes, it became the only brushes i'll ever use on my face.
DEFINETLY worth the hype, you should all try it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Steph7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Superb makeup brush! Everyone needs this for flawless foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by fishteeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Originally, I wouldn't have gotten this brush if I didn't have a gift card to the Kohl's I bought it at. I'm a HUGE packaging snob and have endlessly been spoiled by big name, high quality brands. This little brush--despite it's cheap plastic packaging, and (in my opinion) ugly design--has BLOWN me out of the water! It sits in the hand comfortably, is ergonomically shaped for gripping between the forefingersand the space between the thumb and index finger, and the oddly shaped bristles and slightly pinched ferrule allow the brush head to get easily into corners and odd spaces on your face. I've experienced even, streak-free coverage with this brush using my very thin, everyday foundation (UD Naked Skin) and my very thick BB Cream (Smashbox BB Cream). It's definitely becoming my favorite foundation brush, almost beating out my Sigma Kabuki brush, and Lord help me, do I love that brush. It seems to play nicer with your skin if you're using a primer, but that may just be me and the condition of my skin. It's definitely worth what comparatively little money you'll spend stacked against the big boys, and I have recommended it to pretty much anyone who will listen to me concerning makeup for more than two seconds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by LPomona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WHOA! Believe the hype, my friends. I just learned about this brush from the Board - can you say, "out of the loop?" My initial thought was that it looked really cheesy - the weird handle, etc., but after reading the reviews here, AND everywhere on the 'net, I decided it was a very low-risk purchase in every way...ie. fab reviews & low price.
Fast-forward . . . I've used it 3 or 4 times & it blows every foundation brush I've ever used right out of the water. (Each of my other brushes cost 4 or 5 times(!) what this one does, so go freakin' figure.)
Applies my (liquid) foundation effortlessly & elegantly, and I definitely use a bit less foundation than I usually do - with fingers, or other brushes. It's softness is legendary and its weight/heft in the hand feels just right. Also, the handle length is convenient / not too short, & will be good for travel. Yes, it looks a little different, but this is truly a gem. Will now start researching the other brushes from this line :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Real Techniques brushes...but this is a let down for me. I have found this doesn't blend certain formulas of foundation as well as others. It worked great with my Kat Von D Lock it (buffed it in nicely on my skin, no streaks, quite even), but sucks up soooo much of my other liquid foundations I use (and waste) much more of the product. IMO this is too small and oddly shaped to be a great 'all-around' foundation brush. Also, this is the only RT brush I have trouble getting truly clean. When I deep-clean my brushes once a week, I always have to give this one two washes to get all the gunk (product) out. I find it difficult to lather and really stubborn. This is despite daily anti-bacterial spot-cleaning. I would not re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Sweetbre3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Favorite foundation brush, use it everyday. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brush I use it for my revlon colorstay and my covergirl outlast 3 in 1 makes me use less foundation good blending and buffing good buy highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by miamc12321

I had heard and seen great reviews on this brush. I knew I loved the slanted foundation brush, so with all of that in mind I knew I had to try this brush. With their great return policy, I picked it up at Ulta. At first touch, the bristles are very soft yet firm. No bristles shed from it upon touching it which is a plus. The real test was how well it applied my Skin79. It passed with flying colors. The B.B. cream went on flawlessly. The coverage was amazing. It seemed to take much less product than usual to get it the way I wanted it. Cleaning the brush was a breeze. No where near as difficult as some of my other brushes. I have to say I'm loving this brush. I'm so glad I purchased this brush. I would highly recommend this brush to anyone. Great brush and I cannot wait to try other brushes from Samantha Chapman.