September 23, 2014 | 976 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great brush for pressing In foundation, it may take me a while longer to do my face routine but this makes makeup really sink into the skin and not look fake, but somewhat natural. it is very dense and somewhat curved on the outside and this does make my lower coverage foundations build and looks beautiful. I definetly reccomend this brush its a good price and good quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by korean

nice brush. no shedding. very dense. not scratchy. impressive for the price. good for buffing in thicker foundation. I got it on amazon. I do tend to use the buffing brush more than this one because this one is soo dense ,for me it requires a lighter hand when buffing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by shoppingproblem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really really love this brush. it is soft, easy to clean, inexpensive and it gives you flawless finish with foundation, tinted moisturizer, bb cream. i even tried this for contouring when i was travelling and forgot my contour brush and the result was not bad at all. i use this everyday with my garnier bb cream or l'oreal lumi magique foundation and i love the results. for me it is the second best brush ever and the first one is deluxe crease brush by rt. rt brushes are generally very good quality for good value. i have been using expert face brush for about 6 months now and i haven't seen a single hair falling off. if anything happens to this brush i'm definitely buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by thatpoisonivy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, and am so ecstatic that I bought it! It's just sturdy enough for me to contour my face with and is very conveniently soft on my skin! I paid about $8.99 for it, a little moderate on the price, but then again-you pay for quality when it comes to brushes! I haven't had any shedding hairs yet, and I hope not to see any anytime soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by CatjeRom

Absolutely amazing brush, great quality, applies almost every product perfectly even and smooth on the skin, I use this for my liquid foundation, setting powder and contouring. Would buy a 100 if I could! <3

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Xnaomi96x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the first RT brush I purchased and to be honest I don't really know what I can use this brush for, obviously my first thought was foundation but I found it gave me hardly any coverage just sort of buffed my foundation out to nothing so it now just sits in my makeup bag, I definitely don't find it very useful for foundation at all .

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

My nu favorite brush!

I use this with my Bobbi Brown Skin Stick fdtn right from the tube and buff it on in little circles. Its very dense yet soft and fluffy. Does not irritate my sensitive skin one bit. Always perfect/always easy. It cleans and dries like a dream, stands on its little heiny if you need it to and looks so pretty! Synthetic, so no squirrels were harmed.

I tried Tom Ford's Cream Fdtn brush ($72) for his stick ($80) and cream ($80) fdtns and found the brush and the fdtns to be pure hype for me - not at all worth the price - RT is much better and doesnt have the TF$ shedding problem.

Ulta and iHerb carry this brush for $9 USD.

RT + BB = winning combination for me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Josiegleeson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hands down best brush for liquid and cream foundations. It creates a full coverage and a flawless finish. Absolutely in love with this brush, definitely give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kenka

I really liked this one,, I was using the strippling brush from the same line (which I like as well), but some how I feel more comfortable using this one, it goes through my make up very easily...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by charlottehi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The Expert Face Brush - along with the Buffing Brush - are the best foundation brushes I have ever used. It works wonders with all the liquid foundations that I have used with it. This brush never fails to leave my foundation looking flawless. The brush feels sturdy, it is quite easy to clean, and I don't think it has even shed one hair yet. I wouldn't complain about the price either. I'm never looking back!