September 2, 2014 | 2047 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

honestly i didnt find anything about this concealer that wowed me. at least not enough to repurchase. theres a small amount of product and since its a multi purpose concealer its not very practical.. at 35$ theres just no point when i can buy a drug store concealer that can do the same if not better. i cant attest if it causes breakouts as i only wore it under my eyes it did cover pretty nicely but like i said, i can find better for cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I usually think of these stick formulas as drying so avoid but am so glad I ended up buying this one as its very creamy and glides on so easily. Compared to the click/wind pens I think this would last a lot longer too.

I use this under my eyes for concealing, I like to draw a criss cross under each eye and blend in with a foundation brush (those flat paint brush type brushes you get in sets but never use for foundation - these are great for concealer) I use this under foundation and find if I need a little more lightening up I can easily blend a little more on top of foundation. As this seems so creamy and moisturising it never looks dry or cakey and does not crease. I'm not sure how this would perform on really dark or purplely undereye circles as my tend to be more a grey/yellow when I'm tired and this covers them completely.

#1 is a perfect match for my NC15 skin tone. Definite re-purchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I was lucky enough to find a match in #1. This concealer isn't as dry as I thought it would be. I prefer this over hourglass' stick concealer. It actually sits really well and doesn't dry out my under eye! I can make this look like I'm not wearing anything. Thumbs up!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The packaging looks luxurious.

A very drying concealer.
Doesn't cover dark under eye circles.
Does a mediocre job at covering blemishes ect.
Expensive.

= I'm really disappointed with this product and will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Cortiz4

I was looking for a new concealer like always and the guy at sephora told me if I got this concealer I will never use anything else. This is terrible for dry skin 1st of all. Its cakey and has no staying power. I really wanted to like this because I am a sucker for creamy concealers but this is just awful not even worth 10 bucks I can't believe I spent 35 bucks on this! So disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Devorahhh

Firstly, I really like this product so much! Very recommended. It depends on what you want to use it for, but once a month I break out bad on my chin, and get cystic acne that turns into really bad sores (ugh!!), nothing really covered it enough for me to feel like I wanted to leave the house, BUT then I tried this.. and it covers it completely, I actually feel like my skin is really beautiful even in my worst skin times with this on. It sits on for the entire day too! without having to cake on with more product. I use this alongside a light foundation from Lancome that is also amazing for my skin. Works wonders together :) Its kinda expensive, but it's so worth it if you have some bad stuff you want to cover up. WILL BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer, but it is expensive for the amount you get. It has a pretty decent coverage. It covers blemishes and dark circles pretty easily. It is creamy and thick, however it dries quickly on my skin. If you're looking for a light concealer this is not it. It blends fairly easily. I prefer to use my fingers rather than a brush. The packaging is cute and compact which I like.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by blondebohemian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wish I could give this 3.5 stars. My dream HG concealer (which I have yet to find) would offer the perfect high coverage, creamy texture, natural look for my under eye area. Most high coverage concealers, like Cle de Peau look too dry and cakey.

Packaging: beautiful YSL gold twist up tube. I adore YSL packaging because it looks so glamorous but with this one I find that it attracts dirty finger prints.

I use this concealer mainly for my undereye area and too highlight the bridge of my nose, forehead, chin. I don't have acne so I can't verify how it covers pimples. I apply it after my foundation is on, then dust a light setting loose powder on top.

The texture is a light rough - while it's not dry, it's not creamy enough. So I find myself needing to blend more. The coverage is perfect! In the first hour or so after I finish applying my make up my under eye region looks perfect! However after a few hours the concealer fades. Longevity is bad with this one. And it looks a little cakey so I find the need to apply an undereye brightening product (YSL touché éclat) over it for a more natural look.

Overall, it's okay. The coverage is great, the texture is okay, and the longevity sucks. I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by HinataSama

This concealer made my undereyes look cakey. It was obvious i was wearing concealer :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by cccchloe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a fan. First off, I just have to say that the packaging feels very 5 cents. It looks decent from a distance but as soon and you touch and hold it, if you closed your eyes you would swear it was from a dollar store. It's gold coated plastic. Then again, this goes for all their golden packaging (blushes, etc). They should take some tips from Guerlain or Tom Ford and make their packaging reflect the price point.

The product itself is mediocre. At this rating, I was expecting something very similar to my Cle de Peau stick concealer, but it was nothing special. Slightly dry and no extraordinary concealing performances here. I returned it and gladly got my huge chunk of change back for that tiny thing.