September 30, 2014 | 1725 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Holbisue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried some more expensive eye liners and I have to say this one beats them all.

I've always found it hard to apply eyeliner and make a mess of myself. Eye precise allows me apply perfect cat eyes every time! It's fine tip allows you to apply a thin or thick line for any occasion :)
I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love liquid eyeliner, especially felt tip liquid eyeliner pens. I've tried tons of them from tons of different brands. But this is one I will love forever!

At first, I hated this eyeliner for a long time. I tried it out about a year or two ago, and it was absolutely awful. I decided I'd never use it again.

But last year, I couldn't find the eyeliner I normally bought, so I decided to try this one out again. I am so happy I did. I've been using it ever since!

I have it in black, and let me just say, the color is brilliant! It's really pigmented and it stays that way. I've had the one I have now for about two months honestly, and it still works very well. I use it every day! The formula is nice and wet, not too wet, and it dries in seconds.

The felt pen is flexible but sturdy with a precise tip, enabling you to have a very thin line, very thick line, and everything in between. The pen doesn't dry out quickly (like I said, two months and it's still working well!) and the tip stays shapely for about a month and a half before it starts to get flimsy, but even then there's still product in it.

It's pretty easy to take off, but it can withstand a lot! I've worn it to concerts and Warped Tour (a concert tour held outside during the summer in the Georgia heat for 9 or 10 hours) and it stayed on the whole time. No joke. I swear, it really stayed. Barely any smudging, and no running! It's not waterproof at all, but it can really take a beating!

The only thing I can see being a problem for some users, especially first time or inexperienced users, is that if you apply too much of the product (and I mean A LOT of it), it can flake some. If you only put one, two, maybe three coats (which really won't be necessary at all) then it won't flake.

I recommend this eyeliner to everyone, and I'm definitely recommending it to you! It's absolutely fantastic! It's the best drugstore eyeliner you can buy, guaranteed. However, I won't be buying this or any Maybelline product anymore because I'm switching to only cruelty-free products and Maybelline tests on animals. For a whole list of brands that do/do not test on animals, go to http://features.peta2.com/shopcrueltyfree/index.aspx)
Picture: http://img.makeupalley.com/2/3/1/0/2647504.JPG
(Used on eyelid)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Ccal2710

This is the first liquid liner pen I've used and it has not let me down one bit! It glides on smoothly and lasts a very long time. I've gone a whole day using this without a single smudge (and I have fairly oily lids). As someone who was used to gel liner pots and brushes (I used the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama gel liner daily), the felt tip took a little getting used to but after a bit of practice I was able to achieve a sharp, bold winged look. The tip is also excellent for getting into those usually missed spots between the lashes. I'm just hoping the tip doesn't dry out quickly, but so far it's held up really well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by shaylayxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeloner pen was the first one I've ever bought so I'm obviously not that experienced with eyeliners. This one smudged quite a lot and the very tip of the felt pen would dry out really fast. It doesn't last a long time, the black fades to a gray after an hour and lines appear. It's an OK product. Oh, and sometimes the ink doesn't come out and it skips so I'd have to refill the spots that it missed. Maybe I just suck at putting on eyeliner but this dried up fast

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:05:00 AM More reviews by LilMissMatched

Love Love Love this eyeliner! It applies so well for someone like me: clumsy, crappy at making both eyes "match", messy etc. haha, not that I'm a complete ditz, but liquid eyeliner just isn't my forte. This takes the frustration out and is easily maneuvered and I am able to handle it with a lot of precision. It's like a gorgeous felt tip pen for your eyes...it creates subtle, thin lines for definition, or a thicker, more dramatic line for a cat eye. Again, I love it. For the price/availability (drugstore) you can't beat it. I stupidly bought a $26 tube of Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner thinking it was felt tipped as well, to replace a Maybelline studio eye pen that was all used up. Stupid! Shouldn't have bought without trying first. I'll gladly go back to the $10 eyeliner pen because honestly, it's a game-changer for me personally in the liquid eyeliner game. I love the fluidity of a liquid with the precision of a pen. It lasts forever, doesn't burn, (unless you write on your eyeball with it) and looks gorgeous. What's not to love? This is a definite staple and I will repurchase! God forbid they are taken off the shelf or discontinued !

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by marysmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm new to wearing liquid eyeliner, so this was like the first one I bought. I liked the small tip, but I found it was a bit flimsy and would run out of ink quickly. It also skips and drags. As soon as it's exposed to moisture, it smudges and runs. I was on vacation when I bought this, so when I went down to the beach with it on and sat down in the shade, by the time I came back it had smudged and there was a big black line that went from my eye to my ear! I didn't even go swimming and I didn't sweat. I don't have very oily eyelids, so this product confused me. Taking it back to the store :( wouldn't recommend it AT ALL.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY HOLY GRAIL!! i have went through so many of these!! i abdolutly adore them i use it on a daily basis. doesnt smudge and lasts all day even if im sweating at work it stays put. i have even bought back ups it lasts forever to! good quality and i love the felt tip. i definetly reccomend and have reppurchased:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by beedreaux

I love this product! My favorite felt tip liner ever! I recommend it to all of my customer who want a great liquid eye liner with precise control and low price. Beats many other more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by OstrichQueen

This eyeliner is one of my favourites. It stays on all day and the tip makes it easy to get as thick or as thin as a line you want and goes on smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ElenoreMari

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought it at Rite Aid when they were having a 40% off sale of all Maybelline products, so I was able to get it for less than $5, which was totally worth it. Heck, even if I had to buy it full price I would buy it again. I first tried it at a friend's house when I had forgotten my makeup at home. Up until this point I had been using a liquid liner with a very thick brush and it was horrendous for me since I prefer to basically have the smallest line possible.
This eyeliner makes that not only possible, but extremely easy to achieve. I was able to apply it like a pro after my first few uses. Do you prefer thicker lines? No worries, this can do that too and it will probably turn out fairly straight and even. Even on my extremely oily eyelids it lasts a long time and doesn't seem to smear much. There is no need to go over one area over and over again to obtain an opaque line, one swipe is enough.
For the price, I really would recommend giving it a go.
The one tiny little bit con is that the lid can be sometimes hard to take off, and with lotion on your hands it is near impossible. But hey, at least there is no danger of it ever falling off.