April 17, 2014 | 1513 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail liquid eyeliner.It is a true black,and lasts all day.The application makes it very easy to apply the eyeliner without any problems.I can tight line or apply cat eye look with it.

I would purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by maye8384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG eye liner. I have been using liquid liner for years now and have become really experienced with multiple types of tips and brushes. The tip on this liner is a pointed felt-tip, almost like a marker. I love this product because I can achieve a precise application every time. You can draw thick or thin lines, and I use this for a winged look every day. I have never had one dry out on me, and the brown pigment is always very strong. The long handle also provides a great amount of control, so I think this would be easy to use for beginners as well. Not only does this liner not flake, but it lasts until I decide to take it off. I have gone to have a nap in the middle of the day and when I wake up my wing is still perfectly intact. Unfortunately it is a bit expensive, but it lasts a couple of months for me. I will definitely repurchase, and recommend to anyone looking for a rich brown liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by telepop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I'm in canada so it was like $39 and I was okay with that because of all the good reviews but it really didn't work great at all. It doesn't last long and can comes off easily so that was my problem even if I used a primer. Maybe I'll get a gel eyeliner next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by keiraellie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've bought and used TWO Artliners. I tried to like it, but I really couldn't.

The part I disliked the most about Artliner is that it dries rather quickly. For $30, I want an eye liner that will last me a long time.

It is dry even when I apply it. I have to continuously dip back into the jar for more product.

At the beginning of the day, my eyeliner is black. By the end of the day, eyeshadow gets on the liner so my eyeliner is shimmery and not black anymore.

I also dislike the tip. It is spongey and flexible, making it difficult to make a precise wing.

I will not repurchase this product. I recommend Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner, my HG liner, which is only $20 as compared to $30 for the Artliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is actual magic. I'd tried a few other liners before this one, but the artliner just performs so perfectly I feel it's the best liner I've ever tried.
I have a problem with skin pulling, not enough product absorbing into the tip, too much product getting dripped all over.. That is NOT A problem with this liner. Once you learn how to use it, it will do exactly as you want it to. Using this cut the time it took to do my morning eyeliner in half!
Don't be intimidated, I am/was fairly new to liquid liners, but if your hand is fairly steady you should be good using this stuff. It stays pretty good, but if you dab the area lightly with a wet cotton swab it will erase any liner mistakes before the liner sets. Once it sets, it stays pretty good. I have extremely oily lids and I've never had any of it come off.
TRY IT. This is now a must-have product for me. I never thought I would be so confident doing cat-eyes but this liner really helped!
It is expensive but it's definitely my HG for eyeliner now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by livyj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have tried. Definitely won't be trying different ones in the future! The felt tip is so flexible that there's no tugging on your eyelid yet it gives a clean line.
Great colour (I got the brown) and no smudge. What more could you need!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Bobbi94

I used to only wear gel liner but decided to try this liquid one for a change. It does apply very easy and way faster than gel liner BUT the color pay-off is really poor. I think this is unacceptable for a eyeliner retailing for €32 (where I live). I have to let it dry and go over it again for the right color. It also flakes after a couple hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by m3iii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down THE BEST liquid liner in the market. I have re-purchased this product over and over and it never fails. The felt tip makes a precise line and allows for a smooth application.
The formula stays on all day and does not fade, flake or smudge. The artliner has a matte finish and drys quick upon application. After a whole day at work, the liner remains exactely the same as when applied in the morning.

Although the price is quite expensive, I use this product on a daily basis and one artliner lasts between 5-6months. Definitely a HG product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Rsanzio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I keep trying other brands of liner but nothing beats the Lancome Art Liner. Makeup usually falls off my face and I really have to scrub to get this off at the end of the day.

The brush is perfection, really precise, and the formula never skips. It's my liner by which all others are judged.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by JScougs

This is by far the best liquid liner out there. I used this when I started wearing liquid liner because I found that it was easier to work with. Gives a nice thin line, doesn't smudge and stays all day. If you wear liquid liner a lot it's definitely worth the investment.