November 22, 2014 | 1709 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by inclefinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in grey and it has honestly become my holy grail eyeliner. The applicator is simply amazing and it goes on very smoothly. The colour isn't washed out nor too intense (hence why I got grey). Overall it's very easy to use and the end results are great though it definitely could be cheaper. Will definitely be repurchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Was not thrilled with the packaging or the performance of this. The brush is too flimsy for a great line and then the liner goes on skippy. You can add to it but I prefer just one great line which is why I chose this type of liner. I picked the color aubergine and it is a blackish plum. Was hoping for a little more plum or eggplant color than black.

I think for 30 dollars this should be better: brush should be better, packaging bigger, color more original. It's just not that special. I'm going to try PF's liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by pattida1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PS....if you do have a hooded lid, please apply and keep your lid closed for a bit until it dries. I have gone to sleep with this on and it still is smudge free the next day...as is the mascara...and eye shadows! Looks fresh the next day...when you are just too tired to cleanse!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by sabbathlilyhawks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner a lot! But I have used better ones.I find it a bit shiny and too watery for my taste but it stays all day which is very important for me because my eye makeup always smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by timmycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

hg status! Doing makeup is not the same without this liner. Firm yet flexible... makes my lines perfect! Love!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by xokatana

This was one of the first liquid liners I purchased. I remember liking it in the beginning because the application was quite pigmented, however, shortly after the brush became flimsy and the product was very sheer. Another thing I noticed was that if the fluid dried on your eyes and you went to draw over it some of the existing liner would be erased. What I would recommend if you are experiencing this problem and you like a very dark black line and don't mind a little extra work would be to first line your eyes with a black gel liner (blacktrack by mac for example) with a 263 MAC brush or Quo curved gel liner brush also line your upper waterline with this because gel liners will stay put and not adhere to the bottom lash line as easily as kohl or liquid, then apply your liquid liner on top for a long-lasting pigmented effect. In all honesty my HG liquid liner is Stila's due to it's pigmentation and brush I have used this an abundance of times without any prior application of gel liner but I do always opt for a gel liner if I'm going out because it keeps my liquid liner in tact until I wash it off.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Aminsat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner was truly 'meh'. I suppose it would be decent for a beginner but nothing about it was exceptional, except maybe the $30 CAD price. The spongy tip was not precise at all and too flimsy to create a clean line, I prefer something much sturdier for my eyes. The colour comes out foamy and not highly pigmented and longevity was subpar. The only nice thing I could say is that it was nice to draw with freehand :)

Many eyeliners perform better than this but Physician's Formula Eye Booster liquid liner is scores better at a third of the price.

This would honestly be better suited for my art kit rather than my makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by AQuestionofLust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my standard go-to before I mastered liquid liner. It has an ultra dark satin finish and a fairly easy applicator... before the thick-ish foam tip starts to disintegrate or peel off. I used this for several years before being brave enough to try other things, and since I've tried many liners since, I will not be purchasing this again.

The finest point of the liner doesn't allow for very precise lines, but is good for the average user or starter. It has reasonable longevity and can be hard to touch up or correct mistakes, but will flake off or smudge easily, as well.

For the price and packaging, not so great, but also not a bad product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by electropop3545

HG eyeliner for me.
Virtually every eyeliner smudges on me and I'm always on the hunt for that eyeliner that will stay put. This is the one. It is pretty pricey but I would say it is totally worth it when you are limited to only 2 or 3 eyeliners and mascaras because you can't find one that can handle your oily eyelids. It lasts all day on me which I've never had happen in any eyeliners I've tried.
I can't believe after 5 years, I've finally found the perfect eyeliner that doesn't smudge or fade on me. Please go and try this if you have trouble finding an eyeliner that doesn't give you raccoon eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by butterfly1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best eyeliner I have tried. I like a tight, precise line on my upper lid and this does the trick better than any. I took one lippy away only because it does have a tendency to wear off by the end of the day, but I can live with that for the tasteful, lovely line it gives me in the morning.