Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

I bought this years ago from Sephora that came with the Hypnose Star mascara and the cils booster. This is only an okay eyeliner to me. It isn't waterproof and it isn't a true black.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

best liquid eyeliner ever! easy to apply and stays on all day! definitely worth the hefty price tag.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I suck at applying liquid eyeliner, but, this amazing eyeliner by Lancome has resulted a very good look for eyes, more magically, I tried to have winged eyeliner using this, and boom! Succeeded! It didn't disappoint me at all altho I had to drain my bank account to buy this (nay I'm just being hyperbola).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Many liners claim to equal this eyeliner, I have tried them all, they don't come close! Wish I had just saved my money and bought this in the first place! Easy to apply, solid black colour which doesn't crease, crack or smudge and which lasts and lasts. My HG eyeliner. Perfect, if like me, you just can't work with a separate brush and gel liner. I find that, unlike other liquid eyeliners, this doesn't dry out. Love Love Love!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Pretty good eyeliner, just smudged on me because my eyes water due to hay fever.

Favourite eyeliner out there! i fell in love just when i first applied it, it stays put all day and looks the exact same from when i applied it to when i remove it. It does not crease nor flake and it is easy to apply.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my HG liquid eyeliner. I have been using the shade Noir (black) for about three years now. This is one of the few products that I always replace whenever I run out.

It is expensive, but it far out performs any other brand that I've tried. It lasts incredibly well and doesn't flake on me. I like that it's a felt tip that dips in a pot of liquid, as the marker style ones from other brands have always dried out exceptionally quickly for me.

I absolutely love this liner and use it almost every day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

When it comes to eyeliner, I look for THREE things: good color payoff, longevity, and ease of application and this one nails 2 out of 3.

The color payoff isn't that good, in fact I've seen several drugstore liners that are much more blacker than this one.

The applicator makes it easy for beginners which is good but not enough for me to justify the price.

And considering the price, I'd rather go with a very good drugstore dupe: L'oreal liner intense.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love liquid liners but I'm terrible at applying them properly. The Lancome brush is so tiny that it's nearly impossible to screw up. The pigmentation is fantastic (I have it in black and I'm seriously debating getting it in Ice Plum to complement my dark brown eyes) and it last all day without flaking or smudging.
Totally worth the price, especially when they have their gift deals where you buy and items and get a cosmetic bag with goodies for free. :)

This is expensive but man, oh man, this is what I've been wanting. I SUCK at using liquid liner and this wand makes it so easy. It last me from 8am-1130pm with no smudging or flaking. I can easily make myself look like Audrey Hepburn or Zooey Deschanel in a flash. I have it in the dark purple color, which makes my brown eyes look a little green. Love it! Worth the money. I have suddenly fallen in love with all things lancome. :)