April 17, 2014 | 1758 users online

BB Cream - Christian Dior - Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme SPF 50

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

This product has a really good coverage for a BB cream. Plus the high sunscreen makes it a great multi-purpose product. However, I do find it a bit thick and makes me look like I applied a lot of makeup when it's only this BB cream. The shade does match me well though. The formula is also a little oily for me since I do have combi oily skin and live in a humid tropical climate. I had to powder it and even then it still felt oilier than my normal foundation. I feel like its texture is quite similar to the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream. However, I do think it would work for normal or drier skins especially in cooler climates. I used it in my trip to China during winter and it felt really pleasant without me even powdering it. It helps to moisturize my skin as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Raineey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given several samples from the Dior counter after a saleswomen steered me away from the Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation, saying that I didn't need full coverage. I was excited to try this, as I have worn other BB creams in the past and liked them well enough.

This product is average to me, maybe a little below. I guess I was expecting a lot considering it was Dior. A little goes a long way, which is nice, and it definitely covers-- it has better coverage than the other BB creams I've had. It goes on very light, almost like a light grey, and then darkens (on me) after about 20 minutes. I still had to put bronzer over it because it was too light.

It looks very flawless from a distance, but when I looked up close in the mirror, I could see it sitting on top of my skin...I washed it off and did my usual concealer around my nose/light bronzer all over routine before I left the house. I personally didn't really care for it, but it did have good coverage and would be nice for girls with lighter skin who are looking for a dewy finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by makeupsmad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good BB cream. I've been on the hunt since I wanted more coverage than my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer (I know, total opposite end of the price spectrum..) I first tried Dior Hydralife (sticker shock!) then Dr. Jart, then Boscia, then this. Diorsnow compared to:

Hydralife: DS is a slightly thicker consistency, lighter (thank God because HL was straight orange), a little less expensive, higher SPF, and is more of a satin-matte finish. HL made me extremely orange looking (this was before they had multiple colors) and very very oily after just a few hours where the DS lasts a bit longer with the oil control. However the finish for HL was a tad more silky and really was beautiful and always stuck in my head and hence I came back to Dior. DS overall wins on my light/medium oily skin.

Dr. Jart: almost $20 less than DS and the color was close to my skin color but had an ever so slight greyish cast to it that washed me out. I think these were the closest in consistency but DS has a better color and finish. I also got little bumps from Dr. Jart.

Boscia: This was probably my second favorite. I really liked it for being oily but might have been a tad too dry for winter skin. Color was great, coverage was great, price was pretty good but it freaking has SPARKLES in it. No matter how many reviews I read and tried to convince myself it was highlight, it was sparkles. DS had a more hydrating luminous finish...and no sparkles.

Packaging on DS is my favorite. Overall DS wins however my biggest concern over all of it is skincare and improvement which there are others that have more of those things in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Love love love this bb cream. It's the best bb cream I've ever use. It's a bb cream with the best coverage, only one pump can cover your face. You can also do Another layer. It's very easy to blend out with either brush or ur own hand. It match my skin color at summer time, I believe I would need a lighter shade when in comes to winter. It provide strong sun protection. Most importantly, it stays on all day long!!!!!! I'm a oily person, but it last till the end of the day. I would defining repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by RadCandy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got given a sample of this product from the Dior makeup artist and I am in love! Its called a Bb cream but has a coverage of a foundation. Its amazing on my combination/oily skin, its almost matte without the powdery look. It doesn't go shiny in 2 hours like my Nars Sheer Glow does. This is such an amazing product I have gotten 2 of my friends onto it too.

Only downside, its a fraction too dark - but I lighten it up with my Stila 30 watt Illuminating Powder and its perfect :) so happy to have found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Eldash

This is the best BB cream I've tried -- and I've tried many. It's not too dark, disappears into your skin once you've applied. It really does look like it's just your skin -- no streaking, and a perfect match for my complexion. I love that it give such great SPF and UV protection as well. It's replaced my other foundations, I've had no breakouts and I feel like it's greatly improved my skin. I love this one. Wouldn't give it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by hazelle

Out of the three separate types of BB creams from Dior. This is by far my favorite. The shade and consistency was perfect for my yellow skin-tone. It does not over-whiten my face like a mask, and covers the dark circles under my eyes well. For my combination skin with light acne, it has handled itself extremely well even after a full day of wear and does not make me break out further.

I even tried to wear it all day when I was part of the bridal party for a wedding recently. Only one light touch up and with a bit of loose powder to recover required.

Pro:
> just enough coverage
> good consistency
> spreads out well (on a sponge)
> holds up well after 8 hour of wear, minimal oily feel

Con:
> price
> availability (in Canada)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Mari05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this BB cream after I tried the sample and completely fell in love with it - the color was a tad bit darker than my skin (no.20) but it didn't bother me cause I know after a few hours in the sun when summer starts it will be perfect! Even though the color is not perfect right now I tried it on my skin for a few days and it stayed on for longer than 8hours!! even after my sweaty work out at gym AFTER work! I can't wait for summer to start...
A few days later I sampled the Dior Prestige Blemish Balm and if you can afford it (about $110) - I would recommend to try it! I am definitely gonna save up to buy it after I finish my Dior Snow UV Shield BB creme
Overall, I have loved most of Diors BB cremes because it lasts for hours and it is not as oily/shiny as other BB creams here in Korea - for they love the glowy/dewy look but I prefer a more matte look.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Madimayt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I personally loved this product, the color matched my skin perfectly, I guess I lucked out.
And I love that it has 50 SPF, that's beyond awesome. Packaging is very smart, I like it a lot. The only thing I did not love is the price, it's a little steep, like over $50[99%sure], but I will definitely repurchase.
The only thing I have to say is it might be a little heavier of a BB cream than most, it does give pretty good coverage, so someone looking for very very very sheer wear may not like it.
This is a great product though!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by cozzoli

Light color and heavy. Agree with previous reviewer about it sticking in follds of nose. I love that it has SPF 50. Using a dab in combo with foundation and moisturizer. This product can be drying and don't get in your eyes-ouch.