BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 5/29/2015 12:10:00 PM

Compared to Femme Couture, Kat Von D and Becca, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow was thin and didn't give near the coverage I expected after being told it was full coverage (by someone in Ulta). Also, the finish wasn't desirable. If I didn't seal it with powder, it made me look greasy. It was better than drugstore foundation, but better options are out there.

I have just finished this foundation and although it was 'okay' I will not be buying again. The foundation is light-medium coverage, do not buy if like me you are fair skinned because I found it can look orange very quickly and I was wearing the lightest shade! Also, even with primer this foundation dousnt last long at all, my skin is combination I get some oilyness on my forehead and nose and in these areas within an hour the foundation would not sit right at all. I've tried many foundations high street and designer and many of the cheaper high street ones have worked better for me than this. Usually love the benefit products but wasn't impressed with this!

on 5/15/2015 5:45:00 PM

When applied, this foundation looked even and dewy on my skin. I agree that the foundations in this range are quite yellow toned, but this works well for my yellow undertones.It covered up major redness but could not fully cover blemishes. Unfortunately, I found that this foundation barely lasted any time at all.

If you're looking for a lightweight, subtle and natural foundation, I would recommend this. I also found it did not aggravate my sensitive skin.
If you have oily skin or want to cover blemishes, would not recommend.

I would not buy again as when I buy foundation I prefer a medium build able coverage, and for the amount of coverage this foundation gave I feel I would be as well buying a BB cream.

on 5/15/2015 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I went a little crazy at Ulta and purchased this and Urban Decay's Naked Foundation. As for my oily, "beige" shade (warm toned) skin, this was fantastic! The one thing I hate more than oily skin is cakey, overly-matte foundation. UD Naked was great as well. Ladies, you know that moment when we look in the mirror and our face looks great but when you get a closer look it's worse than what you started out with! This is the solution! It's the perfect coverage for me (light to medium). It looks great at every angle! I know every make up is different for every person... But I sure like it!

Update: Having this product for a couple week now, I have accumulated other foundations (Giorgio Armani, Nars) and although I've been impressed by others (Nars' Sheer Glow & Giorgio Armani's Luninous Silk are also fantastic!) if I had to pick just one, surprisingly, I would pick Benefit! The finish, the color match, the coverage makes this my favorite! I have oily skin and I blot as I would with any other foundation (matte or not).

on 5/7/2015 9:39:00 PM

Ok,nice coverage, buuut,this make up is way too orange!
I got "Amder",and inside sephora on my hand(ok,i know,i am a fool)looked,not cakey,matte,that's all i wanted.
On my face,as i said
...total disaster.
Like "Fake Tanning Went Bad"...:))
Not giving it another try,of course....

Really disliked this product. It broke me out so badly, made my skin feel greasy and was patchy after a few hours. Think I'll be sticking with Mac for a bit longer!

on 4/30/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

this product broke me out really badly in addition it made me really oil the only thing i liked was the dewiness at the beginning but it did become really oily and it also felt like i had something on my face throguhout the day and it transferred like crazy sorry but this is not for me i can see it working on people without sensitive or oily skin, especially if you have dry skin this would probably work for you

on 4/14/2015 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Definitely a photo-friendly liquid foundation. Provides an almost airbrushed finish, is very adaptable, the more you use the higher the coverage you will achieve. People have often commented when I've used this on clients that it makes their skin look perfect.

I really wanted to like this foundation but it didn't really do anything for me. The coverage was okay, it was really really light for me and I'm usually into light to medium coverage foundation. This foundation does NOT last long at all. Within an hour or two, it completely disappears and I use primer/ setting powder along with a setting spray! For a $36 foundation, it was a great disappointment. Some drugstore foundations are way better.

on 4/5/2015 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Was told by the sales assistant that the lightest shade, ivory or 'believe in me' would blend in well with my pale skin. However when I tried this out it made me look like an Oompa Loompa, it was so orange and patchy on my face, it just made my skin really rough and dirty looking. As this isn't cheap I was very disappointed, although unlike many other pricier foundations it actually comes with a pump, which is pretty handy.