October 2, 2014 | 1104 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by sawyerc

Smells like heaven. Leaves your skin feeling soft for days. The smell doesn't wear off quickly. The only bad thing about this is the packaging. Would be way more efficient in a pump, instead of a tub. I like the tub, but I can't help but imagine how much bacteria's in there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is freaking expensive ($32.95 for 8.4 oz in the U.S.), but it is as addictive as Walter White's blue product. It smells so amazing, but has a strong sweet, rose scent and that might not be everyone's cup of tea. And the scent lasts all day (++++++). I use it after the shower rather than during (you're supposed to rinse it off) to conserve this precious stuff. The packaging isn't great--I don't even put it in the shower because I wouldn't want it to spill.a pump would definitely be better. I find tub containers to be somewhat unhygenic.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by nicolewo

I had heard great things about the scent on this so I was excited to receive it as a sample in an online order. I was disappointed when I had a whiff of the cream - it smelled really sweet and not all that appealing to me. I thought I'd give it a go anyway and I am pleased I did - the scent is a lot more pleasant and reminiscent of roses when applied to the skin. It also left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I used it after Turkish Delight (amazing) in a bath, just before I got out.

It's a bit exxy so I don't know if I'll be repurchasing it, but I will use up the rest of my sample and any future samples I receive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Simonenybroe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product! Love, love, love. Its smells amazing, but I wish the scent would last longer on the skin. Its smells so sweet and fresh at the same time. Normally I am not a huge fan of rose scents but this one is different.

The consistency is very light, and non greasy. It really hydrates the skin very well, and your skin doesn't fell greasy at all.

The ingredients is not super bad, and thats definitely huge +

The price is okay. I am used to the high prices. A body butter from the body shop is the same price as this one, where i come from so... yeah...

But... I HATE THE PACKAGING. There comes water in there, the lid is hard to put on and take off. It just does not work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by CaiOli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. The smell is heavenly. It smells like roses, not an artificial rose scent. It applies like a lotion but rinses clean. I got out of the shower feeling moisturizes but not greasy.
The only down side to Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is the price. Next time I feel like I need to treat myself I will be getting it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Ablackmon317

I'm OBSESSED!!! The smell is intoxicating!! I wish they bottled the exact smell and sold as a perfume (lush girl told me around holidays they come out w a perfume called Rose Jam that smells identical. Can't wait!) as per the lush employee at the end of the shower i take a small amount and rub over my whole body and don't rinse (that's right I said DONT rinse it off) and lightly pat yourself dry. The smell lasts forever and my towel always smells like it. When paired w Turkish Delight, omg pure heaven in a tub!! I will forever and ever have Ro's Argan and Turkish Delight in my shower!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by eliego7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I first received this product as a sample, and as soon as I ran out of it, I went back to Lush to purchase the full size. This is good stuff. It really hydrates your skin, but the main reason why I love it so much is that IT SMELLS AMAZING. Creamy roses with a touch of almonds. I spread it on my body and rinse it right before getting out of the shower. For those who are sensitive to scented products (or if you're not sure if you like the smell of roses), make sure to go smell it in store before purchasing since the smell stays on your skin (and towel) for a while. I would not use it in the morning (I'm a night shower person) since the smell would probably interfere with my perfume. Your skin will be super soft after using this. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it IMO. I will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by bradfordnat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love everything from lush, especially this. It is so soft and so moisturizing. And its cruelty free which is always plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lregidor

I love this! Smells great and leaves your skin feeling so soft. I haven't bought it again recently because it is pricey but I will soon since summer is here and it's time to bare some skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favourite Body conditioner!!!

-Smells amazing: a soft, floral scent which lasst for some Hours on your Skin
-Good moisturizer: I always had Problems with dry and itchy Skin, this Product Reals helps
-Good ingredients quality: Less chemicals than Other Body conditioners, Most of the ingredients are natural, no paraben, no silicone.
-One Container lasts for abou three months, which Makes it worth the Price. you only Need a very small amount to cover your Body. :)

I will definitely repurchase it! <3 :)