LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

I want to start by saying I hate floral scents, anything flower reminds me of old lady smells. I have trouble finding perfumes because of my hatred towards floral scents, specifically rose. Even though this is a rose scented product, for some reason it just reminds me of money, lol! Smells delicious and not cloying. When I first put this on in the shower all I thought was that it smelled good, but left my skin greasy as the beads of water tried to run down my body. So, I washed it off and just got out of the shower and patted my body dry as directed. Let me say, my skin is soooooo soft and smells delicious, it is winter now and my skin is dry but I can't wait to use this after the beach in the summer. I did not use moisturizer and my skin is like a baby's bottom! The price is insane for what it is though, at 40 bucks a pop, my skin better look like a 9 year olds.
UPDATE: I've been using this for about a week, and let me say, it's definitely worth the 40 dollars for this small tub. I have extremely dry skin and have always had these little tiny invisible bumps on my upper outer thighs that I was never able to get rid of no matter how much exfoliating, moisturizing, or oiling I've done. I've been slathering this on that area every other night in the shower and in just 4 uses, they're completely gone! Wow!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Love love love this!!! It's too expensive for everyday use but slathering on after a long shower is amazing! More moisturizing than any lotion I've used.

I'm shocked that I like this - I'm not fond of non-rosewater rose scents; I loathed Rose Jam, it smelled sickly sweet to me. This has a creamy and musky element that grounds it, it smells very luxurious, a premium rose. I purchased this entirely for the scent, the lotion is very thick and strongly-scented.

As for the price-point, AU$32.95, I find it ridiculous that you are supposed to wash it off. Silly. Using it the way I do has stretched it a very long way - I use it as an after shower lotion - a dab on pulse points and around the neck and chest so I can smell it throughout the day, and I mix it with a thinner, scent-less lotion (currently a Vaseline one, have used Cerave lotion in the past), to use on the rest of me, because I'd rather the concentrated scent points be where I can smell them, not on my legs.

Would repurchase, would not do as advised and wash off. I also have Yummy Mummy and Christingle, and the only one I would rinse is Christingle because of the mint tingle might irritate the skin.

So I headed to lush after I saw they were having 50 off products that were expiring in 9-10 months. To be honest, at SGD60 a pop, I would never have gotten it at the regular price. When I first used it in the shower (rubbed it all over my body) and washed it off, I was dismayed at that oily feeling all over my body. I washed and washed and now my floor was getting all oily. But I love the smell! I tried to reason why I should continue using this though I hated that oily film on my body. Good news is, once I stepped out and dried myself with a towel, my extremely dry skin felt moisturised and smells amazing! I went back to Lush for another pot once more, I'll keep using this!

This is my all time favourite lush product! I use to neglect the moisturising part of my daily routine but then when the winter months rolled round my skin started to get drier and I thought it was about time I started committing to banishing the dryness. I went in to my local lush store to buy some bath bombs (I'm obsessed with anything rose scented) and spotted this beauty. The store assistant tried some out on my wrist and the immediate difference was incredible. I bought the medium sized pot, and between myself and my flat mate we managed to get through it relatively quickly. We've since gone back and bought 2 large tubs and they seem to be endless! The scent is delicious, it works like a dream - even on my eczema - and I now don't know how I ever went without this. It is quite pricey, but by far the best moisturising product I've ever used.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Now I've recently really gotten into their body butter bars for the shower I think they are great to use and last maybe longer than this does BUTTTTT this is to die for! The scent!!!!! Classic lush does rose, CANT GO WRONG. And so so so softening! I have dry skin and eczema and this is two thumbs up for me!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love lush and majority of their products! The Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is no exception to this. I love the smell of this product its not too powerful but still leaves the lingering smell of roses on your skin throughout the day. Price wise it is a little higher priced than most other body conditioners but it saves me the hassle of having to moisturize my body afterwards especially in the winter when I jump out of the shower and I don't want to moisturize because its too cold.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Ro's argan is a lush body conditioner that contains :almond oil,brazil nut oil,cypress leaf,shea butter (fair trade)vanilla,Argan oil,cupuacu butter,rose absolute,cocoa butter,goji berry,geranium oil,lemon oil. It leaves your skin super soft and smooth like a baby. I don't rinse it. I love it that way. I take a washcloth and put some water on it and dab a little on the skin. That's it!Definatly love it!

It's a super rich leave-in conditioner for your body that left my skin feeling soft for the next few days. It has a slightly overpowering scent but it doesn't bother me because I am so in love with how it smells. If you're looking for a no bullshit kind of moisturiser, give this a try! It is pricey though, and I took a lipstick off the rating because I really don't like products that come in a tub. I don't like having to dig into the tub to get the product out because it gets stuck in my nails sometimes and it is can be unhygienic if you're reaching in for more. Perhaps get a spatula or spoon to help get the product out?

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really enjoyed finishing this tub (I also bought the African Paradise which is a similar product) when you put the price into perspective it really does not justify purchasing this product in my opinion. There are many yummy ingredients in this, so I find it a giant waste to use it as a body conditioner. I use it right after I get out of the shower and slather it on my damp skin and let the precious butters and oils penetrate as much as possible. No rinsing it off! In other words I use it like a body lotion. My skin does feel soft and silky and it probably does a better job than most of the body lotions I have. I labsiltely adore the scent, a sweetish rose smell that lingers on. Feeling my skin after using this is such a treat. Also there is an expiration date on this and pretty much all Lush products, so when it expires I can't expect to reap the benefits of its fresh, luxurious ingredients. Note to Lush: please stop using carton tubs. It feels gross dipping my hand into your products. For the money your customers spend I feel like we at least deserve a sanitary and better way to package your products.

Popular Bath Treatments