July 25, 2014 | 1818 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by eliego7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I first received this product as a sample, and as soon as I ran out of it, I went back to Lush to purchase the full size. This is good stuff. It really hydrates your skin, but the main reason why I love it so much is that IT SMELLS AMAZING. Creamy roses with a touch of almonds. I spread it on my body and rinse it right before getting out of the shower. For those who are sensitive to scented products (or if you're not sure if you like the smell of roses), make sure to go smell it in store before purchasing since the smell stays on your skin (and towel) for a while. I would not use it in the morning (I'm a night shower person) since the smell would probably interfere with my perfume. Your skin will be super soft after using this. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it IMO. I will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by bradfordnat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love everything from lush, especially this. It is so soft and so moisturizing. And its cruelty free which is always plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lregidor

I love this! Smells great and leaves your skin feeling so soft. I haven't bought it again recently because it is pricey but I will soon since summer is here and it's time to bare some skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favourite Body conditioner!!!

-Smells amazing: a soft, floral scent which lasst for some Hours on your Skin
-Good moisturizer: I always had Problems with dry and itchy Skin, this Product Reals helps
-Good ingredients quality: Less chemicals than Other Body conditioners, Most of the ingredients are natural, no paraben, no silicone.
-One Container lasts for abou three months, which Makes it worth the Price. you only Need a very small amount to cover your Body. :)

I will definitely repurchase it! <3 :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by CandyyC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite Lush product!! I have really dry skin on my legs, arms and chest, but rarely have time to moisturise properly after my shower, so this is perfect to save time. I just slather it on in the shower, leave it for a minute to soak in, then rinse off...First of all this smells AMAZING...I love floral scents anyway, but this is like a sweet rose scent with a hint of honey. Delicious! It moisturises so well, and leaves my skin dewy and glowing. The scent lasts on my skin all day, but isn't overpowering, which I like! The only downsides are the price. At 15.95, it's rather expensive, and the fact it does have parabens in it, which I definitely try to avoid..but I'm totally addicted to this product anyway!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by PremierT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite the hype I never bought this because I hated the smell - it smelled a bit like urea to be frank. Last weekend I had a moment of insanity and bought this anyway. I have to say the experience of the smell in shower is totally different. It has a strong bright rose scent but pleasant and no urine. If you hate rose, don't bother. The SA said they're coming out with a new scent in a few weeks though.

Going for the hair product comparison similar products I've tried (Nivea, L'Occitane, No7) are light conditioners for oily hair and this is a heavy repair mask for severely dry damaged hair. It goes on smooth and easily but when you try to rinse it felt kinda gross, sticky and like a thick layer of gunk of the skin. If you fight the urge to scrub at it or lather up again and dab (don't rub) your skin dry the end effect is fantastic. My skin holds the smell (only detectable up close) for several hours and feels more moisturised than if I use an actual body lotion. I don't use a body lotion when I've used this and that is impressive because otherwise I use a heavy duty one daily, even in summer. This wins serious points for making those unnecessary.

I hate the packaging - tubs of anything are going to be a pain to use in the shower- and the short shelf life of lush products has always put me off but this is a great product. I find this to be really pricey but until I find anything else that performs even close I'll live with it. I would definitely buy again. Can't wait for the new scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by tabikat929

I will never understand why people like the smell or feel of this.
It's greasy.
It smells like an old lady.
It doesn't work.
I got it in my Lush Legends box and it's the only thing I don't like but I'm keeping it for the free face mask...I'm probably going to just dump it down the drain and wash out the container and hope it doesn't stink up my house.

Sorry not sorry.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell (rose jam) is impeccable! This body conditioner (which is like hair conditioner but for the body) is supposed to moisturize the skin and will therefore leave no need for lotion. It's a smidge pricey but I'd definitely re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got to be honest when I first used this I didn't like it. It had a really thick oil layer when you get out of the shower that was just gross, But I kept trying to find a way to make it work for me. The only way I can is to use it before I wash my body. It really cuts down on the oiliness and by the time I dry off my skin is super soft and I don't need lotion. Probably best for someone that is really dry. The smell isn't really rosy so I don't know why it came in my Rosie gift box, to me it's a very coco butter smell that is fantastic. I would recommend to people with rather dry skin.

(Update) : I recently got "honey I washed the kids" which is a bar soap. And I find I can use this as directed (after you wash) when I paired it with that. Before I had Turkish delight which is really moisturizing already. So it's important to know if your soap is already moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by jdilan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my! this was better than I expected! I use this with my exfoliating gloves from The Body Shop and its just heaven! my skin was sooo incredibly soft after. I highly recommend this!