Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio - Nude Eyes

4.2

on 5/19/2015 2:50:00 PM

Awesome liners very pigmented and long wearing,the black is the best liner ive used so far,when applied to the upper lash line it does not transfer and last all day

on 4/8/2015 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

So glad I bought these 3 eyeliners. Easy to apply. Colors are gorgeous. Daytime to evening is easy...great staying power. Very pleased. The only thing I am curious is how the applicator will work as I wear them down after more and more use. I guess we'll see! :)

on 2/26/2015 4:37:00 AM

First application vs. actual wear is very different with these. I have the version of these eyeliners with the long kohl kajal cone of product and outer packaging and just don't like the odd shaping. It doesn't make them so easy to handle or store with my other eyeliners. The colors, on the other hand, are very nice. All 3 are very nice colors and seem to apply very beautifully, but they just don't last in that form.

The black applies dark and lush with a little shimmer at first, but sheds that beautiful dark pigmentation so fast as it transfers all over. The taupe is the only one that maintains some opacity. These are alright. They didn't work the best with eyeliner sealant and spray sealers don't seem to do anything with these. I'd avoid these and try other kinds.

on 12/20/2014 7:52:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner trio randomly at Walmart because it caught my eye. It comes with a light champagne color, medium pewter & black eyeliner, all beautiful. I LOVE THESE!! They glided on smoothly, I got long wear from them, & the color payoff is gorgeous. I genuinely LOVED the two lighter colors a little bit more than the black, just because it's so much harder to find champagne & pewter shimmery colored eyeliners versus a shimmery black. I like these on their own, or mixed, they are lovely. The only con to me personally was I felt like I used them up so quickly I wish there was more product in the tube... I found myself twisting it up to get the very last bit though. I suggest you try them out, very worth the price for 3 quality, pretty eyeliners.

on 11/25/2014 12:22:00 PM

I resigned myself to having racoon eyes as well as bottom eye liner that basically disappeared before lunchtime. I've used several high end 24 hour liners with no luck. Unless I wanted to be bothered with setting them with powder - no thanks! Anyway, I am a fan of PF products so thought I'd try these when they were 40% off and I am in love. They glide on effortlessy and stay put all day. I use the bronze underneath because it's dark enough (close to brown) and then line upper lid with black closest to lashes and then copper on top of that - gorgeous!

on 4/20/2014 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not sure this is my HG eyeliner, so I don't think I'd replace this set right away when it expires. The product glides smoothly across my lash line, and the colors - champagne, pewter, and black - are very subtle and pretty. The champagne liner in particular makes me look bright-eyed and awake. However, I am looking for a more defined line than what the black eyeliner can give me, something more along the lines of a gel eyeliner. Plus the black eyeliner on my upper lash line fades by the end of the day, but not before it smudges onto the outer corner of my undereye area. It's not full-blown raccoon eyes, but still noticeable. I returned this, so I'm still on the lookout for my HG eyeliner!

3 liners for 10? That's great!! If used all together it gives you a really nice look. Something different than your usual black liner. Its sexy and sulty, you can switch it up for any occasion. Champagne color is the base of it all :) STAYS ON ALL DAY DOESN'T SMUDGE on me at least. And its easy to come off at night. Only wish that the black would be a Little more pigmented. Love this product glad I decided to buy it

I really like this eyeliner for school and going out and about, it glides on very easily and they have a light shimmer to them (my favorite is the copper, I use it almost every day and it makes my eyes pop), it doesn't smudge much and I only find myself reapplying it once a day while I am at work, due to the fact I am running around and I sweat easily. They are quite pricey but I always find coupons for them.

I purchased this because of a recent 40% off at CVS and Lisa Eldridge recommended in her recent video on YouTube. I LOVE them! I remember I purchased the purple set couple years ago and wasn't impressed. Not sure if they improved the product or what, this trio is amazing! It's so creamy and easy to glide on, and most importantly they stay put! I have the most smudgy eyes, urban decay 24 hour pencil smudges on me! Not these! I bought the nude eyes and warm nude eyes, one shade is overlapping but I love both of them anyway!!! Highly recommended and will repurchase a million times!!!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are great eyeliners. I love the two nude shades, and black is always a handy color to have on hand. The shimmer is gentle: no chunky glitter to deal with. This black has the faintest hint of shimmer in it so it's not a harsh black. Depending on the color of eyeshadow I'm wearing, the lighter shade can get lost on me. I love the twist-up feature with the sharpener because I can get a more precise line than standard pencils. PF liners wear very well; they're on par with UD and MUFE.