December 22, 2014 | 1818 users online

Treatments (Face) - Avene - Triacneal

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by kjulia135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a very sensitive skin with acnes. I have had some big red spots on my face that didn't go away for months. But after applying this for about two or three times directly on to the spots, my skin started to peel and the red spots were disappearing. I've tried different kinds of scrubs, Tea Tree cream, Isopropyl Alcohol, etc. but none of them made a single difference. One thing I'm kind of iffy about this product is that in the product description, it says skin may burn and irritate when first time in use but for me, even after almost three times of using it, my skin still burns. I guess I'll stop applying it all over my face but just on the acnes. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Maja1234

This product is absolutely great! I use it for the second time, since I've tried (so many times), to get hold of Retin-a 0,05%, but it seams like, in my region (Balkan), they don't import, or produce it, anymore. Anyway, only thing that contains something similar to retin-a, is this! Its been a week since i started using it again, and some new spots do appear, but i think that is the part of cleansing process. Scars fade away quickly, that's is true. I am only interested if it's realistic to expect that skin will clear up for good. I mean, you don't wanna use products this harsh forever...or i will just have to use is always, from time to time, with some pauses. That remains general wondering :) For now, I am satisfied. Also, if you can combine usage of this products with some kind of vitamin supplements (zinc, vitamin e, vitamin B, etc.), it would be good for your skin. I am currently using Natural Wealth vitamins for skin, hair and nails.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this just on my pimples and cysts. It does the job quite good and I always have it with me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Michaela264

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I start using this cream after done with my first accutane course, thankfully I got rid of my cystic acne but the scars left behind are quite deep! I've been using the Triacneal cream for a month now and I can see a small improvement.

My dermatologist prescribed me the Triacneal cream alongside with a Copper Tripeptide-1 cream to minimize the scars before I get fraxel laser.

The price in my country is around 14 (around 18$) which is affordable since only a small amount is needed per usage and a package goes a long way. The texture of the cream is quite thick but it gets easily applied and leaves a silky feeling, it also has a yellow color but it doesn't stain!

I personally believe that this cream would work very well for smaller acne scars, since it helped me with my atropic scars.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Neuryz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hye! Last two week i had done with laser treatment which is fractional type. My skin looks improve however there there is breakout, i think bcoz of lotion that i put for the treatment n also i eat spicy foods a lot a that time. So i continue to do laser again for my second time yesterday. After that my dermatologist prescribe me avene triacneal for my new pustule. Hoping to see improvement after this. I will tell u soon :) pray for me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by lovelyleena21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is great! i have oily skin that gets blemishes sometimes always around the same area (cheeks) and they are always big and a bit painful and leave awful marks on my skin. They dont happen often enough for me to be using a treatment constantly but i had recently started a new job and broke out with about 3 blemishes. I picked up this product because i already use the Clearance Toner along with some Clarins products that i absolutely love, and literally within hours of using it the first time my blemishes noticeably went down in size over night. You can literally feel it working the second you put it on. It works much better than some of these other cheaper treatments and if you are like me and strive for perfect skin rather than using every product under the sun to cover it up, this product is for you. i love it and definitely would recommend it to others, and purchase again and again for emergencies and just to keep my skin looking perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by vnwm

This product is crazily expensive!! Been using it for more than a month, I do see improvements in my acne scars:) it's fading!! So yay. But I don't think it works on my acne though :( I still get break outs. Will continue to use it though and see if my acne improves :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by liquidblues

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have acne-prone skin and I've struggled with a couple of really unsightly zits on my cheeks recently. As I have sensitive skin, I try to keep away from harsh treatments, so Triacneal was something I was very careful with at the beginning. I'm still not sure how I feel about it though.

PROS:
- It's excellent for removing post-acne scars. The really big ones will take longer but it's worth a wait.
- It's quite gentle. This was a surprise - it did sting a little when put over some spots but never dried out my sensitive skin or left me with dry patches.
- It does help with the acne. But again, it takes a while.
- It smooths out the skin.
- A little goes a long way. I've had my tube for about three months and there's still half of it (I used it daily).

CONS:
- It's not a miracle worker. Your acne will not be gone in one night, not even in two nights :)
- It has the most disgusting consistency - it's very hard to spread and it always ends up everywhere but not on the spot i need it to be.
- It's ORANGE. It transfers to pillowcases & clothes.
- It has a fragrance. The smell is not strong but I still prefer my skincare products completely fragrance-free.

I'm not really sure about repurchasing this, it's not crazy expensive but I think i will also give Cleanance K a go.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was just okay. I didn't get great results from it but it did calm down my troubled areas, but then again so many other products can do that for a much lower price. Has a high chance of purging. I've since replaced this with Acne.org's AHA.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by nicholaslee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I still can't figure it how to use it, after cleansing my face i will apply toner, must Triacneal applied it before or after night moisturiser ?