January 31, 2015 | 2082 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Covergirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 1:52:00 AM More reviews by petiterugger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

For the longest time, I had bouts of avoiding using any Covergirl foundation for years. I would use it off and on for periods of time. Anytime I used Covergirl, I would break out viciously (on top of bad skin, no matter what I did). I loved the shades, but eventually I found myself a company that was better suited for my skin type (read: Revlon Colorstay Combination)....until I hit my early twenties. Fed up with constantly breaking out and trying nearly every product on the market, I was finally put on Epiduo, which worked wonders for my skin. While I was no longer breaking out and my skin was actually glowing, the down side was that my skin was also drying out. If I put any foundation on, it would immediately flake up my skin. Heart broken that I could no longer use my trusted Revlon, I decided to research moisturizing foundations. I came across this one and fell in love. Harsh, drying winter weather combined with medication equals horrible, flaky patches of dry skin. This stuff goes on very smoothly and I can actually feel a difference in moisture. Instead of choosing just between wearing my moisturizer alone or layering my primer and foundation (which would still result in flaky patches when I used Revlon), I can have the best of both worlds! I recommend this product if you have had a change in skin type - going from combination/oily skin to dry/normal skin definitely made me change up my make up game a lot, but I am happy to now know what works on both types of skin. I thought I would never be able to wear foundation again after going on Epiduo, but this foundation proved me wrong! This foundation is fantastic and I would recommend it to a friend in a heartbeat!

The only major con is I REALLY wish that they would offer this in more shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:25:00 PM More reviews by ely617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this as a winter foundation when my skin is on the drier side because it's very smooth and moisturizing, so it doesn't emphasize dry patches. It has really nice coverage and makes my skin look so natural and smooth, but it is very dewy, so I prefer to set it. Even after setting it, the lasting power isn't incredible on me, so I need to touch up frequently. It's just so blendable ans easy to apply. It does have a perfumey fragrance that may bother some people. The full price is really high for drugstore, so I prefer to buy it discounted.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2015 7:16:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great has anti aging plus is mouse feeling it hasn't made me breakout Fter 60 days using two times weekly. I seen more glow in my tone and less drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by misslyss95

I have been using this product for about 1 year now. Its very light and goes on smooth. This foundation really evened out my skin tone, I have to say for the price I'm pretty impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by bessyleyh18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's amazing. I love it but then after a few hours it gets flaky especially when I get all sweaty. Ugh. But if you live in a cold place or will just stay in an air conditioned room its definitely a must-have. I love it. Will buy again. But I hope they'll change the packaging it's plastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Taylardawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation has very low coverage which isn't good for my skin seeing as though I have dark spots & some acne scars. It's very smooth consistency & suits my colour well. In New Zealand on sale this product is around $19 which isn't too expensive for a foundation. I have also noticed this doesn't clog pores, but isn't very blend-able.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It goes on creamy and smooth, but quickly blends into my skin. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling softer than velvet! It helps a lot with my dry, flaky skin as well and I don't feel tight, dry skin while wearing this. I get compliments on my complexion while I wear this :) I find that it gives me a medium coverage but it's easily blendable to make a medium-heavy coverage.
This foundation is NOT recommended for those with OIL-PRONE skin! It even has built-in moisturizer - the olay cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Lauren10409

Wow this is the best drugstore foundation I have ever tried. I always go for foundation that has a little grey to it :) I usually spend tons on department store brands like laura Mercier...but I was looking for something cheap that I could use on the days I was just home or only headig out to the grocery store. This way I could make my expensive stuff last longer. I find myself sometimes using this even when I go out! It's that good. But best of all the color match has been incredible for me. I am fair skinned, sometimes have a light tan and I use 110 classic ivory. It's not orange and its not pink...it's just right! and it doesn't oxodize at all. It's wonderful. Must try.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by justemagain

LOVE LOVE LOVE, this is by far my favourite foundation to date, it costs on average around $24-30 here in Australia but i believe that it is worth the money, i have had mine from the mid-last year and despite using it about three times a week i still have just under half of the product left.
This foundation is quite a heavy coverage if you get the wrong coverage and if used incorrectly it can look very caked, i got the colour 'fair' last summer time and now because it is mid-winter i have lost majority of my colour and become very pale, therefore this foundation looks very cakey because of the off colour.
I would definitely go out and buy this foundation again because it glides on very smooth and as i have mentioned it does not take much to complete a full face of foundation!
I apply this product with my Maybelline age rewind under eye concealer and my Revlon colourstay (Number 20) foundation powder, both of these products being heavy coverage.
- i apply this foundation with my BeautyBlender.
Lastly, my skin isnt prone to breaking out so maybe that is a contributing factor to why i love this so much, but i do feel a difference in my skin with the moisturizer in the foundation itself. (it isnt that hard to get off with a high power makeup remover)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by mlgalvin92

Overall I liked this product, but there were a couple of things I didn't really care for. For a details and a full review, check out my YouTube channel here: