Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum [DISCONTINUED]
image 1image 2image 3

4.5

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this color! It's a great MLBB color, hydrating, affordable... I have nothing negative to say about this product

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I strayed from purchasing this initially because it has glitter? It's not very visible. Amazing hydrating lip product. I love using this on low maintenance days- don't have to think about it and the shade is a nice mlbb for WOC.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have many colours to the Revlon Colorburst selection to my collection. Awesome and cool.

I love this formula in Sugar Plum. Like Pink Truffle, it's a MLBB color on me, but this is cooler and leans a touch plum-mauve (but light) in comparison to the warmer pink-nude Pink Truffle. Formula feels good, moisturizing, looks natural, gives a nice amount of color. Lasts fairly well, too, for such a creamy formula. (And it's easy enough to touch up without a mirror.) Packaging is cute, too. In warmer weather there's a chance it could break in the tube or get a bit messier, so I tend to reserve it for use in the fall, winter and early spring.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've finally found my MLBB lipstick and it's Revlon's Sugar Plum lip butter. Great formula, color lasts AND I got it for under $5 on sale. Can't beat that! It's pretty moisturizing for a lipstick, but I usually apply lip balm before the lipstick. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's hydrating and suitable as a shade for fair skin S it suits the pale and adds colour

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am around NC30, and this is definitely my MLBB shade. High shine, but it makes my lips look plumped and juicy. Definitely check this out because it is relatively affordable, and it is not super pigmented, so great for daily wear and touch ups! I LOVE this. Not long wearing but still terrific. The shade is perfection.

My HG lip color! I wear this every day.Very moisturizing and the color is beautiful. I hope they never discontinue it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

One of my favorite lip butter shades. It's MLBB! My skintone is C40 and my lips are naturally a dark pink-brownish shade. This tube lives in my purse in case I need to look a little more polished and/or professional. It goes on smooth and creamy. However, you do need to reapply after eating, drinking or after a few hours.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Sugar Plum is my favorite among all the revlon lip butters. It suits all skin tones, not too dark and very wearable especially those women who are afraid of wearing bold lip colors. It's very moisturizing and doesn't feel heavy and sticky at all. It gives just enough color. I wear it alone and most of the time, I apply the balmstain in the color "honey" and top it with Sugar Plum and it's perfect. It helps seal in the color, adds a little intensity and make it last longer. I'm inlove with Sugar Plum!