January 26, 2015 | 2117 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 3:15:00 PM More reviews by sorayaso

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am around NC30, and this is definitely my MLBB shade. High shine, but it makes my lips look plumped and juicy. Definitely check this out because it is relatively affordable, and it is not super pigmented, so great for daily wear and touch ups! I LOVE this. Not long wearing but still terrific. The shade is perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by vanillablue

My HG lip color! I wear this every day.Very moisturizing and the color is beautiful. I hope they never discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by littlemsv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite lip butter shades. It's MLBB! My skintone is C40 and my lips are naturally a dark pink-brownish shade. This tube lives in my purse in case I need to look a little more polished and/or professional. It goes on smooth and creamy. However, you do need to reapply after eating, drinking or after a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Lindywink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Sugar Plum is my favorite among all the revlon lip butters. It suits all skin tones, not too dark and very wearable especially those women who are afraid of wearing bold lip colors. It's very moisturizing and doesn't feel heavy and sticky at all. It gives just enough color. I wear it alone and most of the time, I apply the balmstain in the color "honey" and top it with Sugar Plum and it's perfect. It helps seal in the color, adds a little intensity and make it last longer. I'm inlove with Sugar Plum!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by kohana

I love the Revlon Lip Butters. Sugar Plum is a gorgeous color. It's probably not my most flattering shade--a little too deep or muted or something...I need a brighter shade. However, this is a great shade for certain looks, so I hang on to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is absolutely the perfect shade! LOVE this. Have used so many tubes already.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Mattenificent

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lip butter! I have medium / olive toned skin (biracial) and it has the perfect intensity. Not too dark, but seems to provide more coverage than other lip butters I have (Juicy Papaya). Great formula, not drying or anything. If you felt like the other lip butters in this line did not provide enough pigment, then try this one. Easily build able coverage, feels nice, great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by graceface07

Perfection. This is like a hybrid of the lip butters Pink Truffle and Berry Smoothie. This is not as muted brown as Pink Truffle and not quit as pink as Berry Smoothie. This does not have shimmer/glitter but still imparts a beautiful butter shine (perhaps more shine than "pink truffle"). In certain lights it certainly does lean towards plummy. But trust me I have tried other plums that don't look as lovely as this. This almost could be my "natural lips but better" look. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by amunger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LIPBUTTER!!!!!!
Pros: great color, true to swatch, not too sheer and not too opaque. sturdy packaging, MOISTURIZING and shimmery.
Con: pricey, not longwear, only lasts about an hour

DEFFINATLY MY FAVORITE!!!! GIVE IT A TRY

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by MAO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to echo the sentiment of the others as this a great MLBB. I also have naturally pale purply-bluish lips and this color makes them look vibrant, moisturized and full looking. It also leaves a slight stain as it wears off. This has quickly become my everyday lippie as it goes with pretty much anything!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No