Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/1/2015 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My go to and my travel pallete. It's perfect for traveling b/c it's all in one and you can create so many looks for so many different occasions with one palette. It packs great in my makeup bag too! This palette has the most beautiful and pigmented colors, it's perfect for any skin tone. I am a fan and I have a lot of different types of makeup! I always get lots of compliments on my makeup when I use this palette. I am fair/medium skin with green eyes and brownish/balyage hair. A definite must have in your makeup arsenal!

on 4/28/2015 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

simply put- yes its worth the hype

yes it is super pigmented, long lasting, gorgeous, easy to blend, comes with a high quality brush..

the packaging is the bone i have to pick, mine never want to close, and after barely having it one of my shadows fell out and i had to re glue, pretty lame right, regardless this is my fav of the nakeds and id buy again and again its lasted me a long while

on 4/22/2015 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Great colors featuring peaches, roses and shades of bronze. Unfortunately, this eyeshadow is not very blendable. It is very powdery and goes everywhere. It also is definitely not for sensitive eyes. My eyes are always irritated after applying it. For $54, there are a lot of colors but it's not the right product for me.

on 4/21/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really loved this palette.... for a time.

The colors are cooler toned, a bit chalkier then Naked 1, but still nice and blendable. My favorite shades were Tease, Bootycall, and Suspect. I used this palette daily when I first got it.

My beef with this palette is the packaging. Some readers have liked it, I hate it. It is a flimsy, slippery metal that has flown off my countertop and broken every time. First its the little clips that keep the lid closed, those broke off. Then the colors pop out with barely any help. My first palette lost one clip and two shadows- I glued the shadows back in and kept the palette closed with an elastic. Then from simply being knocked from counter into sink, the other clip came off and two powders broke and got everywhere. I repurchased and the other lost its clips like the last one and two powders popped out and spilled everywhere. I used the palette missing the two colors for a while before I officially retired it out of frustration. The black powder, Blackout, broke and got in all my other shadows.

I gave up and went out an bought Tease, my only 'must have' color from this set. Pretty much every other color can be found in a similar form in the other palettes. No other colors were especially remarkable. I have Naked 1 and Naked 3 and am happy with those two. I have not had any powders pop out of break up on either 1 or 3.

If they made a better packaging I'd be happier with the product and buy again but after two purchases I wouldn't waste my money again!

on 4/21/2015 9:31:00 PM

I really do enjoy this palette. The colors are gorgeous and there is endless looks you can create with it. The packaging is really cute and I love the brush that comes in it. The only thing is that most of the colors are pigmented. I wish there was more matte colors in the palette. Overall this is a great product!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette! Urban Decay does not test on animals and they make good cosmetics. The eye shadow shades are beautiful and you can do dramatic or natural eye makeup using this palette. My favorite eye shadow palette :)

My favorite eye shadow palette :) Beautiful colors and worth the price. Lasts a long time! :) You can create natural eye makeup looks and dramatic ones with this palette :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This palette is amazing and very suitable for my cool-toned skin.
The colors blend amazing and the price is so good for that amount of eyeshadows.
I just wished there were more matte colors - but that haven't stopped me from also buying Naked 1 and Naked 3. I just can't get enough of these!

on 4/8/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

The bomb. I will never be without this palette. I'm not crazy about the price but what can you do? Product glides on, blends easily and stays put until I take it off.

on 4/6/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Everything you need.

The colors are gorgeous and highly pigmented and the double ended brush is incredible. I love how I can make a no-makeup-makeup eye for daytime and then transform it into a sultry, smokey eye for evening. Honeslty, I play with every single shade. I have no need to buy another palette....maybe Naked Basics....

A+!