April 17, 2014 | 1911 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great price, great moisturizing feel, a great lipstick balm. Sheer shimmery nude that looks great with a strong eye makeup look. Love the name creme brulee. All in all another love of mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by kristynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really interesting colour. I like it and I got compliments from the husband for the first nude shade I have ever bought. I am glad I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lip butter. The color is a nice nude that is not too sheer and actually provides a nice nude color to your lips. The texture/consistency is very smooth and it is very moisturizing on my lips (which are naturally incredibly dry and chapped). My only complaint is that it could have better staying power, but as a lip butter and not a stick/stain I can't really complain about this too much. Will absolutely be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a sheer nude lipstick-balm-hybrid. The color is pretty nice, since it's sheer the pink in my lips still shows through a little bit. It looks ugly in the tube, but it's sheer enough to look pretty on the lips. However, it is a bit frosty giving a bit of that 90's look. The formula is ok, non-drying, but doesn't last very long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I bought a value pack of two at target at a clearance price for $6. I have pigmented lips and on me the lipstick is too sheer and it just blend with my natural color. So at the end it just looked like I applied an extra shiny lip balm. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Saw this on the FOTD board and thought it might work on my pigmented lips-Nope. At Nc30-35, this is just too pale for me and shows more mother-of-pearl than nude. Love the Lip Butters, though. I keep playing with this one, hoping to find a way to make it work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

This was my first Revlon lip butter, and I love them. The color is not like concealer, but it is a nude lipstick. So make sure that that is your color prior to purchase and negative reviews!!!

I am NW15 with light features and this lipstick looks great on me. It is a fairy subtle look, but makes the lips look glossy with a your-lips-but-slightly lighter shade. The moisturizing effect of these glosses is evident from use and afterwards. Works like balm to the lips.

FOR CONS- Not going to say that this is better than my high end lipstick!!!!! I mean, there is no way I can choose this formula over YSL or Chanel or Dior with a straight face. But it reminds me like a cheap knock-off of YSL Rouge Volupte. And the packaging just looks terrible with the plastic colored tops...hard to open...minimal product.

Overall, this is a great moisturizing lipstick. I like the color but it is not my favorite. It really turned me onto Revlon Lip Butters, in general. And it is the only lipstick I have finished to date. Will I repurchase? No, I have other nudes in my collection. Will I buy another Revlon Lip Butter? Yes, already checking out Cherry Tart or Red Velvet.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by pinklauren

Amazing quality, especially for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Amerah

This was my first lip butter I purchased and I'm so impressed! I can wear it over my lipsticks or on it's own! It's just amazing over lipstick it gives that nice glossy finish! Even though its quite sheer it's defiantly buildable after you apply a couple of layers but it's so amazing I don't even feel the need to carry lip balm anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

On my dark pink pigmented lips, this is a light neutral nude creme with a slight lightening/lip-blanking-out effect - not concealer lips by any means, but it does tone down my natural lipcolor. I find that it can be a bit streaky if not applied sparingly (or some days it just seems determined to streak regardless). I find this shade and Cotton Candy to be as moisturizing as a regular balm, unlike Peach Parfait and Berry Smoothie, which are slightly shimmery and quite drying. Colorburst Lip Butters have a very slight vanilla scent mixed with the not-too-bad l/s waxiness. The packaging is pretty, but a bit difficult to open. My HG nude l/s is NYX Black Label Bling, but since this is easier to get, I reach for it on most nude lip days and save Bling for weekends/special occasions.