Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance

4.2

(Aqua), Hydrogenated Didecene, Glycerin, Pvp, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Mica (Ci 77019), Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Oleth-25, Ceteth-25

on 2/20/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this primer! I use the Laura Mercier smooth finish flawless fluide and without the primer I would only get a few hours of wear out of the foundation. With the primer it lasts me around 8 hours. I break out very easily but this product doesn't cause me to break out. Some people don't like the slight shimmer but I try to apply only a small amount and that helps

on 2/17/2015 12:56:00 PM

This is my favorite primer! It's not silicone based, but it still hides my pores. It makes my makeup last longer. It doesn't break me out at all (everything else does!) I am quite impressed by this primer. I wear it with the Nars TM, and I think they look amazing together!

I buy it in the smaller size so it works great to slap on after my morning bike commute. Only minor complaint is sometimes a lot pops out of the tube at once. That's not so bad really. I wish her hydrating primer came in the smaller size, because I would probably use that one as well.

Highly recommend this primer, especially for the acne prone!

on 2/15/2015 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this primer! It gives such a healthy glow with or without foundation on top! It's not glittery and it also is hydrating which I need since my skin is on the dry side. It's not too thick though, it is the perfect consistency. I received a sample of this from Macy's and I will definitely buy the full size when I'm out.

on 2/6/2015 7:11:00 AM

This is one of the best primers Ive tried! It leaves a subtle but noticeable healthy glow without visible particles of shimmer. In terms of longerlasting makeup Im not quite sure, but in general, I like it much better than Laura Merciers original primer because this definitely has a prettifying effect. People with really good skin could probably just wear this on its own and look great and perky. Gives a certain liveliness to the skin. I will definitely buy this again!

on 1/23/2015 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love that this does NOT contain cyclopentasiloxane, which is used in nearly everything anymore and causes cystic acne for me.

Used over my SS and before my NARS tinted moisturizer, it makes my skin look like satin but naturally so. Just brightens up my world!

Also comes in a Bronze shade for darker skins or when lighter skin wants a bit more color; both can be mixed together or with a bit of moisturizer or even your fdtn or tinted moisturizer - possibilities are endless.

Can also be used as a highlighter over makeup. Lightly scented but not obnoxiously so.

Does not contain any spf.

on 12/31/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I always thought primers were a waste of time. They felt gross on my skin (all that silicone) and broke me out. Leave it to Laura Mercier to make a silicone free primer that does what it says: add radiance to skin and keep makeup looking gorgeous all day. I use a pea sized amount for my entire face, and this gives me the most gorgeous glow that isn't the least bit sparkly. I apply my Armani Luminous Silk foundation over with a beauty blender, and set with NARS loose setting powder. Ever since I started using this primer, I have been getting compliments on my skin -which NEVER happened before. Questions about what I'm using, what I'm eating, that I look radiant. If you aren't eating a super clean diet and getting into the gym six days a week, if you aren't pregnant or in love, or you simply aren't glowing for any of the reasons people "glow", fake it by purchasing a tube of this stuff!

on 12/15/2014 3:24:00 PM

This is really nice. Smooth and does not feel like silicone stabbed in my face. Expensive and the SA at Nordstrom was less than knowledgeable but I knew I wanted this going in. So far i would repurchase

on 12/11/2014 9:02:00 PM

This is pricey. But, considering my 'luck' with other primers, I think I would have to repurchase.
I'm not big on primers, I never find that they do anything (i.e., make foundation last longer), but I got this one especially for the dewy finish.
My skin is drier in the winter and this primer is perfect for that, it is very thick and rich for summer.
The glow is really nice, but you have to be careful with the T-zone if you're oily there. Definitely can be worn on its own, and it's great under foundation.
i don't find it particularly makes the foundation last longer, but it gives a nice dewey finish, and a protective 'film' on the skin on those -40 winter days.
It is not silicone-y at all (which I really dislike), it's more like a thick cream.
Definitely recommend for a dewey finish.

on 11/9/2014 1:47:00 AM

I am in love with this glow-providing primer! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, and it really evens out my skin tone as well as giving me that glowing, dewy skin look that I covet. It feels really nice on the skin and I have had zero problems with breakouts. Would definitely repurchase.

on 10/31/2014 8:04:00 AM

I've started mixing a small amount of this primer with my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation before applying to my face. I love ELDW, but felt it was looking a little too matte or "flat." The primer adds just the right amount of life to my face without looking shiny. A perfect glow. ELDW is very long-wearing, but I used to get a little oily shine in my T-zone within a few hours. LM's radiance primer keeps the foundation looking nice longer, and T-zone doesn't get oily as fast. Bonus!

Popular Primer/ Correctors