October 24, 2014 | 1556 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by unoeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If youíve got very oily skin and your make up slides by noon, youíll need this. Itís increases wear time and it reduces the appearance of pores. Just a tiny dot suffices

Iíve been on the Invisible Bright sample for a week now. But Iím a bit hesitant about buying the full size tube. While Iím happy that it delivers what itís supposed to, im not quite liking the finish look. Its a VERY matte finish and it doesnít make my foundation go on smoothly.

And I feel this can be a bit drying. Wouldn't recommend to normal or dry skinned ladies.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Kittik4t

It works really well for my oily eyelids and tzone, in particular for hot and humid climate in Indonesia. It keeps my eyeliner from being smudged. You put in on before and after makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is a life saver in humid Ohio summers...though I often use it year round since I have quite oily skin on my forehead and tip of my nose. Just keep it away from your hairline and eyebrows or it will leave a powdery residue. You only need a tiny bit, so a tube of it lasts a really long time. It leaves your forehead with a smooth, porcelain finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Moynehan

I've tried all manner of pore hiding & mattifying primers and whilst some would hide the pores, and some would stop the grease, none before this did both. I use it only on and around my nose, chin & forehead (I learned the hard way not to put it on dryer bits) and I still look pretty OK several hours later, which for someone with the degree of greasyness I have on my tzone is a spectacular result!
Looking at the mixed reviews, and having ended up with flaky cheeks after slapping it all over, I think it is best suited to those who have real grease issues.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ariel1057

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my second time buying this product. I LOVE it and I think it's great for oily skin. I've battled with oily skin and have tried many products including Mac Prep & Prime, and PoreFessional but this is by far the best one i've had but if you have dry skin I would't recommend this product. This product gives your face sort of a matte look which is perfect for my oily T-Zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Reneestamboom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know why or how but this works!

Weird it gets such mixed reviews.
It works for me that's for sure!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by ramida

I have d shade 8 golden neutral. Its just an ok prouduct. Light - medium coverage. It gives a matte finish. And it dries out fast so need to work fast in application. There s nothng i love in ds foundation. But neither did it it giv me any break out or any skin irritation. But it doesnt do anythng as a pore refiner. I can stil c my pores after application.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Hmc25

I bought this product because of its amazing reviews but don't let that fool you. Try the product first still, a mistake I made $100 later was not trying it first. I know everyone reacts differently to products but my experience was it dried out my skin and made it look very flakey when I brushed over my powder. I admit it refined my pores but it gave me another problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nifty little product. You only need the smallest amount. I use this over my foundation just on my nose and tops of cheeks. I can break out from many products and have had no problems with this gem.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this on TOP of my bb cream/ foundation because I'm scared of it breaking me out. It seems to work pretty well at minimizing the appearance of pores and shine, but it doesn't last very long (around 2-3 hrs?) before I need to blot or use it again. For the price I kinda wish it would work better but I don't want to switch to another brand since this one doesn't break me out.