November 24, 2014 | 1753 users online

Concealers - NARS - Concealer Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by 04x13

I LOVE this concealer. My under eye circles aren't that bad so I can go without concealer but this helps on days were my eyes are looking really tired, I also have some discolouration around my mouth and on my nose and this covers it perfectly. I've also been trying to grow out my eyebrows which has been a pain since it looks weird, and this concealer was a lifesaver when it came to that. I was however, hesitant when I first used it because it is very yellow toned so I threw it to the side. When I decided to come back to it it settled onto my skin nicely. The consultancy is thick but nothing that bothers me. The only downside I had to this is that I went through it fast

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by pbandjbeauty

I originally purchased benefits boi-ing concealer which I did a review on saying it was "perfection" well it's not. At first it was nice on top of foundation but after a whole I found it got sticky and didn't have enough coverage for my acne prone skin so I took it back to sephora and purchased this which I fell in love with. I love the stick because I can swipe it over blemishes and pat it in with my fingers easily. I then set it with the nars translucent setting powder and it works beautifully!! I don't even use foundation with it. Pear which is a pale yellow shade matches my NC15 skin [fair and yellow toned] really well. LOVE ❤️

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by sloquitaa

Love this product. It's a beautiful texture and the shade range is very good. I have medium dark brown indian skin and bought the amande shade. I feel like it neutralises my under eye circles and gives a good coverage. The best thing I love about this is that it does not give a pale, pasty ashy look which other concealers do. It balance my overall complextion well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by srhawkins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For something that cost $36, I wouldn't recommend. I have quite dark circles under my eyes and I was hoping this concealer would do better in covering that up. If looks okay if I spend a lot of time blending it, but if I apply too much my skin turns yellow. Don't get it if you have strong dark eye circles.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I was actually trying to get hold of the NARS Creamy Concealer when I got this. And I only got this because the sales assistant assured me that it was 'just as good' as the creamy concealer and worked 'in exactly the same way'. I can't vouch for either of those statements as I've never tried the creamy concealer (it's virtually impossible to get in any of the lighter shades, anywhere in the UK) but if either of those are true I'm glad I didn't waste my money. Although sadly I did waste my money on this instead.

This is a really horrible concealer; in fact it's everything you don't want a concealer to be. Thick, cakey, dry and difficult to blend - you name it and this probably does/is it. I wanted to try this predominantly as an under eye concealer where I suffer quite badly with dark circles (particularly if I haven't slept well the previous night) but this did nothing except move stiffly around on my skin before settling into all the fine lines and wrinkles I have (and even some I didn't know I had!).

NARS will charge you around 18.50 for the 'privilege' of owning a tube of this but in my opinion it's really not worth it. There are cheaper alternatives that do a much better job but if you're still looking for a high-end concealer try the Diorskin Nude Concealer instead - it's much better and costs around the same price.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by berdil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

İt's horrible.it slips off after about two hours of wear under the eyes,Pricey...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by therubyprincess

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only concealer I can use without issues. I use a MAC brush and dot blemishes with product and stipple lightly. I follow it up with Alima Satin Matte foundation and get decent coverage. Least clogging "foundation" combo I have found to date. Custard is the perfect shade for medium light, ruddy skin tone. Will buy until they change the formula.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I have this in the shade Pear, the correcting shade. It is a pale yellow which I apply under my foundation.

I use a concealer brush and dab it onto the spot/blemish but do not blend it into my face as I want it completely hidden so I would then apply my foundation and make up over the top and TaDa it has disappeared!

A good product, the texture is thick, creamy and dries matte so don't apply too much but the staying power isn't fantastic and I notice the blemish coming through if I don't reapply during the day! I now apply a bit of a creamy/long lasting concealer after my foundation just to make sure it stays hidden!

The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I want a yellow concealer that has better staying power :(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by spottedswan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

To cover small red blemishes and dark spots this concealer is decent. The application is dry and thick, which is nice for oilier types. Despite the thickness of the product, it is not full coverage. I would say the coverage is 80%, no matter how much I add.

To apply it, I use a small firm brush to take product off the stick and then use the brush to pat/push it onto my face. I can't image applying this with fingers. It works best on top of a good moisturizer or primer.

This product definitely does not work under my eyes, it's far too dry. Even when it's applied on top of eyecream and foundation, its still too thick to blend and creases within minutes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Been using this for 2 years and while I continued to try different concealers I found I kept coming back to this one. It has really long-lasting opaque coverage, and with this concealer I was able to find a near-perfect color match (Biscuit) because NARS provides an excellent range of shades. Also, I prefer stick concealers to other types just because they're so easy to use and I'm a big fan of idiot-proof makeup. Just dab on and blend with fingers. Low-maintenance.
Now I don't use concealer under my eyes, just to cover blemishes and dark spots when I have to. So I don't know how this performs as an under-eye concealer. But on the spots that I cover this does an excellent job.
It is not as creamy as my other favorite concealer, Bobbi Brown's Face Touch-Up Stick, but even with the drier texture it still doesn't leave a dry cake-y finish like some other concealers do.
(A few reviews down I saw that someone had written that Revlon's PhotoReady Concealer is a dupe for this product. That is NOT true. I have tried both, and Revlon's formula is a lot more creamy than the NARS, its coverage was quite sheer, had an obvious powdery appearance. Overall I found it to be a low-quality concealer and a different product altogether. In fact, I think I bought it because I read that it was supposed to be a NARS dupe. Let me save you some money- it's not!)
I've tried a lot of stick concealers, this is one I'd buy again. Excellent lasting-power, coverage, and shade selection. Blends easily and looks natural. As close to HG as any I've found:)