December 17, 2014 | 1634 users online

Liquid - Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by dragonisdragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this in 021 linen which is suppossedly for those with yellow undertones. i am mac nc35-40ish. this is not a great foundation for those with super yellow skin. its yellow but just not yellow enough.
if you have very dry skin like myself STAY AWAY. it just emphasized and exposed dehydration i did not know i had regardless of super moisturizing and exfoliation prior too. and i don't have the patience daily to use a primer.
i would recommend this for combo skin types if anyone at all. but i bought this because of the great reviews and people saying it makes them glow. i have bought drugstore foundations less than have the price of this that performed better..sorry!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Zelora

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had a lot of hope for this expensive foundation. I still wonder whether I might like it if I had the right color -- ??? A sales associate recommended #021, Linen. When I put it on my face the contrast is just too much. TOO MUCH! It's what I call "mustardy" (by which I mean: intensely yellow). At least one other reviewer has noted that this color is very yellow.

So I am probably going to toss it. SAD!

My favorite foundation at present is Lancome Absolue BX Makeup in Absolue Pearl 140. I tried to buy an extra because I liked it so much, and discovered that the extra is Absolue Pearl 130! I wonder whether I can still exchange it??!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by VivianLewisAz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally found some great for my 55 year old combination skin. I am around an nw20 and shade 23 works best for me. Putting this on with a brush at 6.30am this easily lasts 10 hours before a quick nose blot refreshes enough to get through a casual evening. I like the smooth, bright finish that is not too matte. It's pretty and long wearing. Definitely recommend this, almost a me but much much better look, not too heavy at all. It's expensive yes, but I do feel it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Lydia84

Packaging is classic looking. Good sturdy bottle! Pump action top to dispense foundation. I use a foundation brush to apply the foundation which works well for me. Coverage wise I think this product is good although some areas of my face (freckles on my cheeks in summer) require a little more attention. Occasionally I have had a to use a setting powder just to avoid any shiny areas but generally I enjoy using this proud and would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by BeautybyVictoria

I highly recommend this product it's the best foundation I would say on the market that I have ever used! It's also great for oily skin it Mattifies your face and lasts all day. You deffinetly get what you pay for, and this foundation last me up to 6 months! Deffinetly worth every penny.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by BalkanBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No. Just no. No coverage. Oxidises. Colours seem pink/warm toned so not a lot of colour choice for yellow toned skin from what I've seen. Nice smell. That's about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by catheamazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite foundation. The finish is incredibly satin and smooth. It doesn't settle into fine lines. It also last a while if you have oily skin, unlike other liquid foundations I already tried. The coverage is medium and doesn't look cakey. The colour range is also great, I use this in 010 Ivory and it matches my skin well. If it was one shade paler it would be perfect. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Wanderlusterxo

I have really mixed views on this product, some days I loved it and couldn't ever see myself using any other foundation, but other days I just found it wasn't living up to expectations. The bottle was beautiful, however as I was coming to the end of it I found a massive flaw, in which I couldn't open the bottle. Luckily or not so luckily I dropped it and the bottle smashed, and was surprised to find quite a bit left at the bottom. I think this was my biggest complaint about the foundation.

However I found the actual foundation was beautiful, I really liked the smell of it, it was really fresh and natural, unlike a lot of other foundations that smell heavily of chemicals. I have incredibly dry skin, so I normally find it hard to apply on my t-zone without it looking flaky and uneven, but this went on smoothly and felt hydrating. It looked perfect after initial application. My only complaint was that it set into my fine lines often, which I found aged my skin, but it was something I could get through.

The only reason I would not buy this product again is that I wear full make up at work everyday for anything up to 16 hours, it would be fine up to about 7 hours but after that it needed blotting or setting with powder hourly, although it did last the whole 16 hours so credit is due!

I think if I was to buy this product again I wouldn't use it as a daily foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by fchamilton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Simply LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I am currently on my second bottle. Ive had severe acne but with patches of dryness in my face so it is really hard to find a foundation that both moisturises and covers your skin. I bought my first bottle september 2013 in the airport duty free shop for 36€. A bit pricey but worth every cent!

It is light but well pigmented (colour 20). There is something in it that feels like a treatment for the skin, it doesn't feel just like a foundation, i really feel it makes my skin healthier, as if I had applied some expensive cream. It is extremely moisturising and coverage is medium. It is definitely not matte, it leaves your skin healthily glowing, amazing! Even though I have mixed skin, it didn't make it oily, just naturally glowing.

Only sad part (for me) was that it doesn't last for a long tim, BUT all the other benefits overweight this.

Amazing product, will be using for a long time!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by purrbox5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I normally only wear Loreal MB primer (oil free version) & BE Tinted MV but in my mid 40's, I want/need a little more coverage so I decided to purchase a travel size of this in medium beige a few weeks ago & now I'm in love. The shade is perfect for my medium skin tone. It blends in well & looks natural. It makes my skin look smooth & nearly flawless. It still looks great even at the end of the day! It is expensive but you don't need a lot. The travel size lasted me over a week so I know the regular size bottle will last me for months. And you can find it online for a lot less anyway. However, that said, a foundation that works this well & looks this great on my skin, is well worth it, even at regular price. With the primer & a light dusting of MV on top, my skin is "Perfection", well close enough anyway. :-) I definitely recommend this foundation & would absolutely purchase again.