October 20, 2014 | 883 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Perfection Lumiere

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Broke me out like crazy! So sad because it was beautiful....flawless coverage, blurred pores. Matte coverage for days. The lightest shade could be lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by sunnyraingene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had enough of BB creams (and cushions overpromising and not delivering) so I'm back to proper and good foundations. Here's my two cents anyways. Admit that this may cling on flaky and dry spots for people like me with super dry skin and sets super quickly, so it is best to apply a couple of layers of moisturiser for a good base. I cannot emphasize the importance of prepping the skin but don't believe in spending extra money on primers which don't work for me. I usually just need 1-2 pumps for good coverage and blend with my fingers for a minute or so. I set this with a facial mist, usually with Avene. It gives me a slightly velvety finish, Highlighter is a must for dewy looking skin with this product. Lasts all day too. Have been using this on and off for a year and usually switch between this and the vitalumiere aqua for lighter/lazier days.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff lasted me about 15 hours and I only needed to blot once (maybe twice). I only used one pump and gently buffed it in for light coverage. I was left with a smooth matte finish and it seemed almost natural, my skin but better if I had used an undereye concealer. This being said, I did notice a small pimple near my nose in my usually oily tzone after I washed my face. I am slightly worried about breakouts so I will be watchful with this product. My shade is #64 Beige Ambre for summer (or while I still have my summer complexion) and I have already purchased shade #54 Beige Ambre for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I never thought I would actually like something as much as I do with Vitalumiere Aqua - but Perfection Lumiere by Chanel is absolutely gorgeous!

If you love light to medium coverage and a velvet finish that lasts beautifully all day long - this is the product for you.

It compliments the skin in the most gorgeous way and feels very lightweight at the same time. You can easily build this product up when needed and it will last nearly all day long.

If you crave a great in-depth review of this product head to this blog below as it pretty much covers everything there is to know about Perfection Lumiere.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by BoandChica2

I received a generous sample of this foundation at the Chanel counter. It starts out looking nice, but on me it ends up looking a little dry. I do have combo skin. This may sound funny, but I will use it at night because the lighting is more forgiving :) It does last on my skin though and I think it's a good foundation, but I think it may be breaking me out. It's either that or the Dr. Jart Sleeping Mask. Either way, I won't purchase, but I'm sure it would do very well for many others. It's also ridiculously priced, as most Chanel foundations.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by SummerGlow

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation has very little coverage and separates on my skin with or without a primer.
Bring back Pro Lumiere foundation Chanel !!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by nelehhx

I'm nearing the end of my honours year at uni and therefore stress is at an all-time high, which corresponds to having some pretty terrible skin. I'm blotchy, dull, just yuck. Also a few little pimples hanging around which is the icing on the cake.

I bought this because it had mostly good reviews and it was Chanel... so I kind of thought, being such a high end foundation, I'd just smear some on and look amazing.

I am terribly disappointed... clung to the few dry areas I have, coverage wasn't that great, and it just didn't feel comfortable on my face.

I have tried applying with fingers and a stippling brush, wasn't happy with either result.

If anyone has any pointers as to how I could make it work, I'm all ears :) I will try it again when my skin is in better condition, but I'm currently very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by EricaGrayson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG foundation. Shade matches me perfectly and it doesn't cake! The texture is amazing and light yet it gives amazing coverage for my acne and scarring! LOVE.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by velektronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this foundation. But its just not working for me. It accentuates my lines, and I'm only thirty. It will cling to any flakiness. It sets really fast, so I feel it does not blend that well. This would work for someone with really nice smooth skin. It's also good for oily skin, which I have. But I'd rather be a little shiny than wrinkly.

Will be back to using Vitalumiere.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by pink_jasmine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfection Lumiere is my HG foundation! It gives my skin a flawless matte-satin finish and is extremely long-wearing, it literally lasts all day! It provides great coverage that is buildable depending on your needs. It gives the look of flawless, radiant skin, not heavy makeup on my face. It does not cause any breakouts or clogged pores. It's not greasy nor is it drying, I feel that it suits most skin types. My skin changed recently from being combination oily/dry to just plain dry, and that hasn't affected how the foundation works for me. (I've only needed to change my skincare products.) It also photographs beautifully! (I wore it for my wedding pictures.)