Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 8/28/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a winner. I have short, wispy eyelashes and am wary of using the glue that is required for false lashes. The Jordana mascara adds significant volume. I actually pair it with a lengthening mascara, but may ditch the latter in favor of multiple layers of the Jordana.

My only complaint is that the formula clumps on a bit when it is applied.

This is one of the only mascara's that don't make my eyes burn and turn red. I have never needed a mascara to lengthen my lashes because they are already extremely long, but they lay flat and this works miracles with my lashes. Needless to say Jordana is the only bran for me PERIOD!

on 8/16/2015 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If you like dramatic lashes, this is for you. This gives me the longest lashes ever! I find it can apply a little clumpy if I don't scrape off the wand on the sides of the tube though, so that is a little annoying but worth it. I like how sleek and slim the packaging is though because it travels well and isn't bulky like many mascaras. For the price and the formula, this mascara really can't be beat!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the price point of this and it makes my lashes look pretty in a natural way. The reason why I didn't give it more lippies is that this leaves me with panda eyes by early afternoon (if I nap with my 1 year old) and by evening on a non-napping day. I really wish this would have worked better for me!

on 8/5/2015 10:24:00 AM

I'm bummed - I really wanted to join in the reindeer games w/ this one due to all the positive reviews, but unfortunately for me, nope. Now, normally I only wear waterproof, but I knew going into this that this was not. Love the price, love the packaging and the brush, don't like that it migrated while applying. Yes, it gave me some lovely length and volume, but I do not appreciate a learning curve when it comes to application - and it doesn't work any better than the variety of waterproof ones already in my rotation.

Not sure why it migrated during application, but that is a deal breaker for me, so I won't be repurchasing this...:(

on 7/23/2015 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I would pay double digits for this mascara. I love how tight in the tube the applicator is and how thick and glossy the mascara applies, without leaving my lashes clumpy and chunky. I really have no complaints except I would like to see a waterproof version for Summer wear. I live in Arizona and don't want to worry about smudging or melting. Although I don't seem to have problems with that anyways. LOVE this mascara. HG status.

on 7/15/2015 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Decent mascara for the price. Though it is advertised as volumizing, I found it was more lengthening. It was a nice inky black color. However, it was difficult to remove, no matter what makeup remover I used. It also seemed to make my lashes "spikey" whenever there was moisture present, like when my eyes water slightly because of allergies. I'll use it up, but probably won't repurchase.

on 7/10/2015 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ugghhh :'( I was SO excited to try this because of all the rave reviews and hype. I was convinced this could be the one to take the 5 year coveted spot of my all time favorite, high end/low end mascara that gets compliments on the regular (Maybelline Mega Plus Volum' Express - the one in the teal tube with pink lettering). I was super disappointed to find that it was ALL hype. The hard bristles made it feel like I was poking my eyes out no matter how light of a hand I used. The formula made my eyes tear up like no other mascara has before - not just tears, but a cloudy film completely covered my eyes while I was trying to go through with the application and the film wouldn't go away...It felt like I had cataracts while applying it, and the burning sensation, itching, and soreness continued long after application whenever I would blink my eyes. Caused my eyelashes to clump all together on the second coat and I tried to comb them out with a clean bristle brush. The outcome of the look of the lashes wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great. I so regretted using this mascara on a day that I decided to do a full face of makeup because my makeup was on fleek until my last step when I used this and my eyes became an irritated mess...and I just had to deal with it until I could take everything off. :(

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Makes my lashes very, very long. Doesn't do much in terms of volumizing. Even though I like this product and will probably repurchase because it's very affordable, I still prefer l'oreal voluminous over this one.

on 7/8/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

For a very inexpensive mascara this is really good. I have short, straight lashes and have difficulty finding mascara that keeps them curled. This does not weigh my eyelashes down and I haven't had any trouble with clumping, even after applying a second coat. My lashes stay curled for a long time. I do occasional see little specks of black on my cheeks from this mascara, which I think is in part to needing to replace an old tube. I have repurchased this numerous times and will continue.