September 2, 2014 | 1098 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by fahzybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought two tubes of this mascara after I decided to give it another chance. It does a good job of thickening my lashes, however it does make it clumpy very easily. It is also hard to take off with make up remover. I use baby oil and when I go to wash my face with water, that is when most of the mascara comes off. I'm guessing this mascara must be water based.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by felicitykeir

Love this so much! bought it off beautyjoint for AUD 3 or 4 dollars and it is amazing. Didn't like it at first, but after a couple of tries it is by far one of my favourite mascaras, really strong black pigment, so separating and makes your lashes really long and curled. Such good value for money

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

. I purchased at Walgreens for $2.99.
This thick, wet formula left my lashes clumped together. I waited a week (a recommendation), same results.
.If you look at demos on Youtube most of the ladies have a spidery look going on. I have even tried wiping off the wand with paper, (anything else can put fibers back into the tube i.e. tissue) I got better results, but not anymore thickening or lengthening than The Rimmel Extra Super Lash that I am using.
The other con is that it's not easy to remove. I had to use cleanser and remover. This reminds me of Great Lash Mascara which I used in high school, lots of hype, but mediocre at best.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jelbee

I love this stuff. How shall I count the ways...

Well, firstly, I often freshen my eye makeup later in the day after it's smudged or faded. This makes it pretty key that my mascara not clump when reapplying a fresh coat--- and this stuff is pretty damn good on that front.

It also has a really great lengthening effect (from the first couple of strokes you're about good), and thanks to a lack of clumping, it's great for those who like to get the most dramatic effect by building on coats.

And finally, it stays put. I don't have issues with running, flaking or smudging (with the exception of those unfortunate mid-application sneezes).

All in all, great stuff. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I have repurchased this quite a few times. I've also tried the other mascaras offered from Jordana and they aren't bad at all. However best lash extreme is by far my favorite, and definitely one of my favorite mascaras.

For the price you honestly can't pass this up. During BOGO 50% sales I always buy a few to stock up cause I love this product that much. It definitely is a hidden drugstore gem. It leaves my lashes looking like I have flasies on even though they're my natural lashes, it also holds curl very well. It's easy to remove with a makeup remover wipe.

I honestly can't say enough good things about this product. Next time you're at Walgreens check it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by knbruice

The key to success with this mascara: don't use too much product!!!!

This is not one of those mascaras that you can slap on quickly and thickly and expect it to look good. If you don't apply it right, you'll get clumpy, messy spider-lashes.
I use very very light pressure when applying this mascara and I make sure to go slow, and keep a spoolie nearby incase I need to brush out any clumps or weird spots. Everytime I do this, I get loooong, dark, volumized, separated lashes that almost look like falsies! I get a lot of compliments on this mascara and when I tell people it costs 2.99 nobody believes me haha. I buy 3-4 tubes of this at a time it's so cheap and I love to stock up! Definitely a favorite and you can't the price. Tube lasts long too. Only complaint about this product is that if you aren't careful you'll get clumps.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Lilymon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this last week after reading all the good reviews. I have to say it is a damn good mascara especially for the price! I paid 5 bucks for it at Walgreens. I like the brush and it gives good volume, I give it about two or three coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Like shoes, you got to break in your mascara. Every single mascara I have ever tried, your first few applications after opening are never any good. I donít have a clue as to why this is, it just happens this way. When I first started using it, I was like nothing special about it, after about 5 time using it, it became AMAZING. I think this is amazing at lengthening and volumizing. I would say more length than volume, which I prefer. The lashes are definitely thinker though. Honestly I prefer this over my Yves Saint Laurent mascara. Which I loved at one point. But I would rather purchase this over that! I definitely wish there was a waterproof formula as well! Not that this one smudges, just for summer time or vacations for when I am in the water.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by RachyH

I just bought this mascara yesterday, i was so excited to try it after seeing all the positive reviews AND watching the youtuber Lauren Curtis rave about it.

I tried it this morning a little scared tht it wouldnt be o so amazing, it wasnt... i was thinking uh maybe i put it on wrong(so i put it on again)

Basically this mascara is pretty good for its price, but there were def some pros and some cons.
Pros:good pigment, great length, soft lashes(not hard and crusty)
Cons: if u have straight lashes this mascara only holds the curl a little bit (despite how crazily curled u make ur lashes bforehand),smudges but its easy to wipe away

This is my review after only trying it ONCE(well 1&1/2),so maybe i just need to get used to the brush and/or learn a better way to apply it idk but if it gets better ill definitely write another review! hope this helped somebody!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ladies, did we all buy the same product? This stuff is really not that great! I had high hopes after reading hundreds of positive reviews, but after two weeks of using this product, I can safely say the formula is mediocre at best. I'll start with the positives; it's extremely pigmented and gives lashes a true black tint, as opposed to some mascaras that are marketed as black, but end up looking wishy-washy or like a brown-black color, this is a TRUE black! It's also extremely affordable which is always a bonus.

Having said that, this formula is extremely wet and messy to work with. I thought after two weeks, the tube would dry out a little, and make this easier to apply. It didn't. My face looks like a crime scene after I apply two coats, so clean up takes a while. The formula also stings my eyes and I do not have sensitive eyes. This is the first mascara that has actually caused a burning/stinging reaction for me. Also, because the formula is so wet and messy, this gave my lashes a spidery look, and didn't necessarily add any volume (although it did provide decent lengthening). I'm really baffled by the positive reviews here. This mascara reminds me a bit of Maybelline Great Lash - enough said!