April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by jadyxo

It's okay.... But IMO it separates the base of the lashes too much and clumps too much at the top of the lashes. Made mine look weird and it also made my lashes have an awkward shape (they curved to the right?). It was so cheap so I don't really mind giving it to my sister.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by patriciajazmin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this about 3 months ago and I always curl my lashes before applying. It was very black which I liked but the product is very clumpy, and by the time I tried to quickly apply a second coat the first coat was so fast to dry it just got thick in a not-cute-way. It didn't separate or elongate my lashes. I guess it really just serves to thicken. I didn't like the way it looked and the brush collects to much product on the end. It's hard to have a detailed swipe. Maybe if they make a new wand I will try it again because I do like the deep black color of it. But I won't try it again. It was very cheap however. Maybe buy it and use it with another wand you have laying around.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not that this wonderful mascara needs ANOTHER glowing review but here we go..I have never had such success with a mascara! I was hesitant at first to buy it because it wasn't waterproof but it is waterproof. I have extremely watery eyes and it holds up. The wand is just right. It is classic but small enough to get the tiny lashes at the ends. The price is incredible 4 dollars I think maybe less. I just can't find any fault with this mascara. It is wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

I loved this stuff at first. It separated my lashes and made them LONG (I'm not really looking for volume so whatever). Then it started getting gross and clumpy. I read somewhere that rather than wipe your mascara wand on a tissue, wipe it on a piece of paper or a post-it note. I wiped the wand and got a massive clump of goop off. And now it works perfect again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by ginabeebop

AMAZING!! So far I have tried Loreal voluminous million lashes, Benefit's they're real, and Maybelline's the falsies, and Lancome hypnose, and this is my absolute favorite. It is very wet when you first buy it, but I accidentally left it partially open overnight and the next morning it was the perfect consistency!! Somehow this mascara curls and makes my lashes very noticeable, also lasts all day without flakes, and minimal smudging!! The price you can't beat as well I paid 3 dollars at Walgreens. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by nrokita

My favorite YouTube beauty artist Lauren Curtis loves this product and for the price I had to try it out. I was a long time buyer of the maybelline mascaras (aqua tube and purple tube) and this mascara really allows you to build your lashes without getting messy or clumpy. Also it is so budget friendly, no need to spend big bucks on a good mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mberteig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara and the price can't be beat! For me, this is a volumizing mascara. I like to layer it on top of a lengthening mascara.

That being said, I agree with other reviewers that this is a "wet" mascara. However, for me, it is wet the first few times I use it (thereby applying too much and being kind of clumpy), then it seems to be less wet and it is a perfect consistency for awhile, for the majority of the tube. Then, it actually gets too dry and I toss it at that point. So, it must dry out very slowly once opened or something like that. Anyway, I wanted to mention that, as it has been my experience with multiple purchases of this product.

Also, a mascara tip I learned that really helps is to wipe off the wand after withdrawing it from the tube, especially the end of the wand. This really helps with the clumping and applying too much product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by chellio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got sick of paying $7+ for mascara for my already long/relatively thick lashes. I've used and enjoyed Maybelline Full n Soft, Covergirl Clump Crusher, and L'Oreal Voluminous. I also used Covergirl LashBlast for a while, but stopped buying it a year or so ago.

When I found this mascara in Walgreens, I quickly looked it up on MUA and was super surprised to see the great reviews. And it's stood up to them, for me at least.

I personally do not have a problem with the "wetness" of the formula-- I haven't had any transferring to my browbone or eyelids or anything while wearing. I've been able to wear this through 12 hours of waiting tables and have had no flaking. I did experience a bit of flaking after crying with it on, but I mean....it's not like it ran down my face.

I will definitely repurchase this mascara! Three bucks is a great deal for it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst drugstore mascaras I've used. Thankfully it's cheaper than most drugstore items and I never throw things out, but I will probably throw this mascara out after two uses because it's absolute crap and pisses me off so bad when I use it.

This is a wet mascara, so it clumps on my lashes and smudges and smears on my eyelids. Ain't nobody got time for that! As the day progresses, I get the worst raccoon eyes and chunks of black crap underneath my eyes. I'm getting upset just thinking about how ugly and smudgy this mascara gets.

As for its volumizing claims, it did nothing to plump up my lashes. If anything, they made them look like spider legs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Bunnieskat

OMG love this!!!! I'm blessed with long lashes so any mascara will make my lashes look good (knock on wood) , but some mascaras with the he weird wands are so hard to apply and don't reach all my lashes and have a grey ish tint ...this is super black and the brush is so easy to use and the packaging is great , not to mention the price !!!!! It's inly 2.99 !!! I don't have to spend 9-12 bucks on mascaras anymore.