Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 3/27/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I was really excited to use this product after the amazing reviews I'd read. Completely agree..it does give you amazing volume. But after a few hours there's such horrible fall down from the .. you end up with the worst dark circles/panda eyes. Not a good look!

on 3/22/2015 3:55:00 AM

This was a nice surprise... gave me some nice volume but not so much length though... It is a volumizing mascara after all. My search continues...
Edit 22 march 2015: I repurchased this and for some reason was really clumpy, flaky and it dried out really fast, did they change the formula? or maybe I got an old one?

on 3/16/2015 12:28:00 PM

Not bad!! My absolute favorite mascara is Full 'n' Soft but I had to try this based on the reviews and the price. Just tried it and I quite like it :D can't believe I walked past this so many times and ignored it just because of the price.
Edit: This ended up flaking terribly :/ Had to take a couple of lippies off.

on 3/13/2015 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this mascara, I bought it after I saw one of Laurens videos on youtube and I really love it. Its cheap, it washes off easily (I use baby shampoo) and does the job. You can either apply a couple of coats and have very full lashes or just one and get natural looking lashes. I use it everyday and I have already repurchased. I may try some more mascaras in the future but this will probably be my HG primarily because no one will beat the price.

on 3/11/2015 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara is very easy to work with to build up volume. My only qualms are that it doesn't come in a waterproof formula and this isn't the blackest mascara. I've found that when I was first experimenting, when I used this to prep for falsies, the shade was an off black.

This is a mascara I throw on to run errands with minimal makeup. Usually when I wear this, I'm wearing tinted moisturizer, concealer, and bronzer.

I love that it washes off fairly easily when I use my coconut oil. I don't have to run at all really. Regardless of how many coats I apply, my eyelashes don't suffer for it.

My favorite mascara ever! Very volumizing and very easy to work with. It separated my eyelashes and didn't clump. It only needs one or two thin coats and it makes my lashes look amazing. Will definitely repurchase this item.

on 2/20/2015 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great mascara for me at a great price. Admittedly, I did not like it the first time I tried it on, but waiting a week helped the formula dry out. It curls and volumizes and does not smudge. You can add layers. My only qualm is that it is not super lengthening, but that is last in my personal list of needs in a mascara. It is so cheap that it is worth a shot. The other Jordana offerings are not as good, I would skip them.

on 1/31/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I kept seeing this all over the boards as the response for best ds mascara for thickening/volume, so when I spotted it randomly at my grocery store for $2.50, I had to get it.

Sadly for me, it didn't live up to the hype. I tried the version with the big brush first and found that the first use produced big, beautiful, thick lashes like no mascara had ever given me before. However, once the air hit it I suppose, the next couple times I used it, it was a dry, crumbly, clumpy mess - and it ended up in the bin.

The smaller brush version, though, didn't even impress me in the first use. The formula is very dry and was thick with crumbs and clumps from the start - without even giving a wonderful lash effect. It is a substandard mascara that creates, after cleaning it up, a no better than average lash look.

I will stick to Great Lash with the big brush for volumizing and a truly big lash effect from now on!

on 1/27/2015 3:52:00 PM

I am with SusieQ1970 below, what is with all the hype for this product? Excuse me, what is this mascara supposed to do? I have several other DS mascaras that are considerably better than this one - to make matters worse, I believed the hype, and ordered this online because it's not available in my area, so I got to pay S&H for it too. I would have gladly done so, except that, like I said, the product isn't worth it. It darkens my lashes, but with the very wet formula, doesn't allow me to build any volume at all. I'm left with darkish, slightly enhanced, sparse looking sticks for lashes. Thin sticks. I have blonde, kind of damaged lashes from wearing extensions and falsies for about 7 years straight (not advised). I need a mascara that REALLY allows me to build the volume and I prefer the thick, kind of spidery look (that's just my preference). This mascara doesn't even approach that, so if that's not your thing, then this product should be great for you. I have been using CG Lash Blast Volume in the bright orange tube; their brush is kind of annoying with its oversized circumference, but it really allows me to pile on product, so that I actually look like I HAVE lashes and AM wearing mascara. I would highly recommend that product over this one, and luckily for me, the CG one is widely available in stores near my home. This was a colossal disappointment and I will be giving it away.

on 1/24/2015 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Well I was so happy when I picked this up from my local Kmart for only $3 which is a shocker as I usually tend to spend 7-10 dollars for mascaras. So I immediately went home and tried it. This mascara is honestly an exact dupe for loreal carbon black mascara. But for me this mascara didn't really add a lot of volume as I want but it did darken up the lashes and make them longer. I do use this mascara now with another loreal mascara and it gives me the look I want dark, long full lashes :)in all this is an exact dupe for loreal voluminous carbon black mascara and the price can't be beat :)