April 19, 2014 | 1597 users online

Polishes - Essie - Muchi Muchi

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by nicole39

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first coat went on unbelievably streaky..Second coat, when applied thickly, yielded a nice result. To minimize dry time I used Seche Vite top coat. The result is a nice color, but not worth the effort or time.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by FunUnderSun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not worth the price nor the effort. Extremely runny. I had to do six coat in order to get an opaque look. It was very difficult to use. I'm not a manicurist but I've been painting my own nails since I was 12. This is by far one of the worst nail polish to work with. I had to return and exchange for Essie Mademoiselle which I LOVE so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this color, it is very flatering on my tanned skin. Like any Essie polishes, you need a top coat to make it last.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Sunshine35

I loved this polish/colour! The first coat is slightly streaked but the second goes on perfectly. The colour is a perfect ballet pink. Love, love, love the wet look it leaves when dry. Like all Essie nail polishes, I would definitely re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by isabellemichaels

This Polish was super thin!!! I used one coat and waited over 20 minutes for it to dry, because it was so tacky!! It looked so cheap and I love all of Essie's polishes but this is the only that disappointed me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by rosebud222

I must disagree with the majority of reviewers about Muchi Muchi. I adore this polish! I love the soft, feminine, clean looking light pink with just a touch of light mauve shade. I did find the first coat to go on all streaky and create balding spots, and just overall a yucky application. BUT, the second coat easily covers all of the errors and creates a flawless finish without any fuss. Becomes opaque in 2 coats. This polish makes me feel so put together and girly and I never want to run out. Chip factor is the same as all other Essie polish I've used, about 5-6 days on hands before seeing any chips (if used with a good quality top coat). I recommend this polish to anyone who is attracted to the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Thatsellen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Essie's nail polishes are quite pricy but this one is totally worth every penny. I bought it about half a year ago and I use it almost all the time! Apply a base and top coat plus two layer of this and it will stay forever! The colour is super pretty and looks really fresh on your nails :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by AmyRuth23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I paint my nails once or twice a week. I have been wanting Muchi Muchi for a while now and finally decided to purchase it. I love the light pink color. It did take a long time to dry and I needed to apply 3 coats to get a nice pink color. I can live with that though. I'm very happy with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by issalovessyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Initially I had a hard time with this color because I'm not the best with applying nail polish. I found a way to make it work though! It took me two costs to get it fully opaque on top of a nail strengthener! (I also used Essie's) The trick is to apply it semi-thick so that no streaks appear and with that, start in the middle with almost a lot of the product and you can spread the excess on the side of your nails. Worked out really well and even in just two coats for me and after the polish dried & settled, it has no streaks at all! I would definitely be buying this again because I love the color!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by jaysfan652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this colour at first because it seemed like the perfect light pink. However I was so disappointed in how sheer it was! It takes about 4 coats to get it opaque and even then it is so streaky! It's not bad if you just want one coat to do a french manicure or something, but if you want full opaque colour stay away!