October 30, 2014 | 1604 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Carla1346

Holy Maybeline!! I love this stuff covers my dark circles instantly while giving my a nice glow under my eyes to help brighten them up! The formula is amazing it's smooth and the applicator is quick and easy to use! Totally recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

I like this foundation a lot. It really does make you look younger when you wear it, and it lasts a long time. But I dont think it treats your skin very well, when I take it off I dont look as good as I do when its on. This is supposed to help you look better when its off too, and this isnt doing it for me. But other than that, amazing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm really liking this foundation. It reminds me of Fit Me, which is my fav DS foundation. I have combo skin that irritates easily around the nose area. So far this has not broken me out & it actually soothes any irritation. It's very light and has a satin like finish. I even like the puff applicator.
I'm between NC 15-20 in MAC & #120 Classic Ivory in Fit Me, I wear #130 Buff Beige in this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by fancynancy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my 2nd one. If you like wearing Tinted Moisturizer, but would like more coverage, you'll like this. This is very close in feel but it gives more coverage than Nars, Lorac, UD, Laura Mercier or Lancome TM. I went in to Sephora for Amore Pacific TM but my Sephora doesn't stock. I tried the new Lancome, and Hourglass foundations. They were just too heavy and mask-like for me, so I went to Wallmart and got another one of these. My daughter who is 14 looks great in the Nars TM. I just like the finish of TMs. They look like beautiful skin. This is very close, goes on velvety, but I need the extra coverage now.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by SkyHawthorne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This isn't a bad foundation, as it is silky and goes on evenly. The sponge applicator isn't really hygienic but i don't mind very much. However this is way to pink for me, therefore i wont be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

I recently purchased this and the Dream Mousse Liquid when my HG FitMe ran out. Being that I had such a great match with the Classic Ivory shade in that line I purchased the same in both of these. Sadly, it's not quite the spot on match...you would think being the brand colors would be exact but it could be the slightly different formula causing the difference. Anyway, I was very happy with the coverage - it was light and easily build able to medium if preferred. The foam buffer helped but I still used my fingers and a makeup sponge to perfect my look. But I am sure some could just use the applicator but it would have caused the coverage to be way to heavy and a a huge waste of product as I like my foundation natural looking and sheer to light for the most part. This did blur my fine lines and lasted all day. At least 10 hours with no primer! Pretty surprised by that. FitMe usually gets me through the work day and quits when I do. I may have found a new HG...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by siruhi

Satin finish,or would it be more like velvet on your skin.I think this foundation has something very good to offer; The texture is special,I'd think it's a high end product if I didn't knew it's Maybelline. I consider this as one of the few best foundations of Maybelline.I guess you could say it's much like that Dream Mousse and I don't mean the liquid mousse(i've heard it gets oily after 4h). It is said that Dream Mousse is the most sold makeup foundation in the whole world,I'm not sure if it's true......But the Eraser is perfect,medium coverage,buildable,skin does not get shiny.Leaves your skin look flawless!!! Will buy more when it's used up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

This breaks me out like hell.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. It matches skin tones well, and the applicator is alright- although you always have to run over the application with your fingers or a brush to even it out. It feels a tad greasy on skin, which for dry skins may be alright, but for my skin leaves me super oily after 3 hours. It's an okay price. I love the coverage, however, and it leaves your skin looking so incredibly natural and well-covered. Can't say I'd buy again because of the oiliness, but if you're dry definitely give it a try. It covers pores and fine lines like a dream as well.