November 27, 2014 | 948 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Penguin789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells amazing...Works great and makes hair very manageable...great stuff.Way better than Tresemme and pantene.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I absolutely love it! I buy it in the biggest bottle it comes in. It is a great rinse out conditioner! As, it provides excellent slip, moisture, and softness to my hair. This product is an absolute staple in my haircare regimen.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

I use this as a leave in conditioner. Works well moisturzing and controlling frizz in my curly hair. Smells great too

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Katrinaan

This product is amazing, prior to using this I was going through products like Shea Moisture, Kinky Curly, and Pantene. This gives me all of the same results as those except no flat hold like the Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I'm in love with the size and affordable price for it and it smells so good! I've never had a problem except for once when I continuously kept touching my hair with the Aussie Moist in as a leave in which left my hair dry from all the touching. I've rinsed this out too and it left my hair moist, but I prefer the leave-in as I do everyday and my hair smells fantastic with the all day moisture! It's 5 lipsticks from me!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by blondechemist

When I was just getting into embracing my naturally curly hair (3b for those in the know/Taylor Swiftish), I read that the best way to deal with it was to use conditioners with lots of moisture, and anyway my hair was pretty dry. I used the 3 Minute Miracle Mask by the same brand and had awful results, because my hair is pretty thin, and dry but not very dry. The result? My hair was so weighed down, somehow flat and frizzy at the same time, my curls had disappeared and been replaced by fluffy/weird looking waves without any definition, and greasy in places. To find a happy medium I tried using just this regular conditioner, and only using a little where it was needed, and rinsing out completely.
Nope, didn't work. It was still too heavy for my hair, and I had the exact same results.
It may work for others without fine hair, but this product is absolutely not for anyone with even kind of fine hair. It is a volume killer.
Just FYI: The formula itself is very thick: its way thicker than syrup, and lumpy in places, which I assume is because the aloe is very hard to distribute evenly. It's not sticky, but it is difficult to rinse out. If you look at the ingredients(I'm a chemist), you'll see that they are pretty much the same as 3-Min Miracle, but with a little more water. This is true of all deep conditioners, don't fall for the hype!
(Info on my hair for thoroughness: I have fine hair (as in the individual strands are not thick/normal sized), but I have a LOT OF IT. Curly. Regularly dyed blonde but never bleached. Porous.)

TLDR: not for those with fine hair, especially curly fine hair. For thick haired people only, normal hair in emergencies. Not for daily use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Average but better than most drugstore conditioners. I've tried Tresemme, Pantene, and VO5...( edit: and john freida).. This is ok but I won't repurchase...

I promise and swear on my grandmother's chicken drumsticks (stuffed), that I am not associated with Arbonne ....but their conditioner is way better than the Aussie one (which I bought from my friend's cousin...i.e. No direct association, she's not going to send me free bon-bons for this review)...

Woth Aussie it doesn't give a genuinely soft/conditioned result..hair doesn't seem revived just coated...after one or two uses you might like it but after months, no.
Arbonne never ever made my hair as dry/prone to breakage as the Aussie is making it..I use the same shampoo (a 'natural' one for babies) and there is no change in my hair routine other than that I totally finished my Arbonne one.

i alternate with both but i've gone through 2 bottles of the Arbonne and get perfect, glossy, bouncy curls every time...not only that, but my hair is generally in better condition, so I really stopped bothering with my oil treatments, which I used to have to do.

With Aussie my dry/fine/curly hair ends up slightly droopy and wilted...there is still frizz..and i usually have to use another product (like a leave-in curl thingy)..with the Arbonne (again not associated n don't plan on ever selling the stuff etc..) I'm good to go... Ok one more time kids: NOT associated.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by auricblaze4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll start off by explaining my hair: I'm East Indian, have black, straight hair that's made up of thick strands but not so many of them. "Thin" hair down to my waist. Oilier roots and drier ends.

LOVE this stuff! I got this in a 13-something fl. oz. bottle along with the shampoo for 2 for $5. The smell is so-so but I just ignore it over the fact that my hair is soft, shiny, and manageable after using this conditioner. Its texture is perfect, not too thick that my hair feels weighed down, but thick enough that I get the moisture that I need. Great stuff. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

wow didnt think id see my hair this good for a while!
i have thin damaged dry hair and ive been looking for a good conditioner :(
remembered that i loved the aussi aussum volume shampoo and decided to give this a go, glad i did! my hairs smooth silky and feels great!

does have a very strong coconut smell...? i personally love it but beware if you dont.

noticed a lot of alcohol but did some research and the first one on the list is for hydrating and moisture retention, and then second one is a preservative thats neutral :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So I already did the review on the shampoo, and basically it's the same deal with the conditioner. This stuff is cheap, and if you get the big bottle it has a convenient pump, which I dig. It leaves my hair silky, and what I like is its a quick condition, no leaving it in for several minutes. The scent, I simply adore, it's tropical I'll say, the coconut scent is strong and I love it . I put yes to me repurchasing, because I very well may, but I'm transitioning into natural/organic products. There is experimenting in my future, but should I ever go back to conventional, you can bet, this is a product I'd sprint to

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by djkrecmer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used aussie volumizing shampoo and cinditioner for years living in virginia where there is humidity in the air and its always been absolutely fabulous. Ive always gotten comments on my hair being so pretty and healthy and how good it always smelled. When I moved to North Dakota however, I didnt factor in the dry harsh air up here and all of a sudden my hair became super dry and damaged and breaking off. My hair is most of the way down my back and I dont cut or trim it. Never have and my boys hairs stylist always told me I didnt need to trim it because of its health. Well, I went down several long roads from one salon to another and "use this product" and "use this" and then "that" until I have a cabinet full of very expensive products that just didnt work. I started reading reviews on here and decided to go back to aussie but switch to the moist line. I am one happy lady again! My hair is so shiny and hydrated and healthy! I cant believe I strayed away from aussie and dont ever intend to again. I have purchased the smooth shampoo and conditioner and the strong 3 minute miracle but I havent used them yet to speculate on those. If one line dont work well for you then Id suggest trying another or mix them up until you do find what works since we all have different hair and scalp types. I am confident that assie can work for anyone and everyone as long as you dont have alergies to them. Nothing comes close in comparison to Aussie!