April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by auricblaze4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll start off by explaining my hair: I'm East Indian, have black, straight hair that's made up of thick strands but not so many of them. "Thin" hair down to my waist. Oilier roots and drier ends.

LOVE this stuff! I got this in a 13-something fl. oz. bottle along with the shampoo for 2 for $5. The smell is so-so but I just ignore it over the fact that my hair is soft, shiny, and manageable after using this conditioner. Its texture is perfect, not too thick that my hair feels weighed down, but thick enough that I get the moisture that I need. Great stuff. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

wow didnt think id see my hair this good for a while!
i have thin damaged dry hair and ive been looking for a good conditioner :(
remembered that i loved the aussi aussum volume shampoo and decided to give this a go, glad i did! my hairs smooth silky and feels great!

does have a very strong coconut smell...? i personally love it but beware if you dont.

noticed a lot of alcohol but did some research and the first one on the list is for hydrating and moisture retention, and then second one is a preservative thats neutral :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So I already did the review on the shampoo, and basically it's the same deal with the conditioner. This stuff is cheap, and if you get the big bottle it has a convenient pump, which I dig. It leaves my hair silky, and what I like is its a quick condition, no leaving it in for several minutes. The scent, I simply adore, it's tropical I'll say, the coconut scent is strong and I love it . I put yes to me repurchasing, because I very well may, but I'm transitioning into natural/organic products. There is experimenting in my future, but should I ever go back to conventional, you can bet, this is a product I'd sprint to

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by djkrecmer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used aussie volumizing shampoo and cinditioner for years living in virginia where there is humidity in the air and its always been absolutely fabulous. Ive always gotten comments on my hair being so pretty and healthy and how good it always smelled. When I moved to North Dakota however, I didnt factor in the dry harsh air up here and all of a sudden my hair became super dry and damaged and breaking off. My hair is most of the way down my back and I dont cut or trim it. Never have and my boys hairs stylist always told me I didnt need to trim it because of its health. Well, I went down several long roads from one salon to another and "use this product" and "use this" and then "that" until I have a cabinet full of very expensive products that just didnt work. I started reading reviews on here and decided to go back to aussie but switch to the moist line. I am one happy lady again! My hair is so shiny and hydrated and healthy! I cant believe I strayed away from aussie and dont ever intend to again. I have purchased the smooth shampoo and conditioner and the strong 3 minute miracle but I havent used them yet to speculate on those. If one line dont work well for you then Id suggest trying another or mix them up until you do find what works since we all have different hair and scalp types. I am confident that assie can work for anyone and everyone as long as you dont have alergies to them. Nothing comes close in comparison to Aussie!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by kaylaj05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love the aussie hair care. this conditioner isn't a miracle worker, but it is pretty good at keeping my dry hair hydrated (with the help of a deep conditioner mask once a week or so). it smells great, doesn't make my hair greasy or weigh it down at all, and is cheap. the huge bottle with the pump is a constant staple in my shower.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS:
Price
Smell (strong coconut scent, sometimes too much though)
Texture is light, creamy, and easy to use
Packaging is good
Detangles without being greasy

CONS:
There's so much alcohol in here. Why? :( I just don't see why it needs it. Can't imagine it's too good for my hair, but maybe I'm wrong.

I have only been using this a month but it isn't bad. I worry about the alcohol, but don't think this is a bad product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Omg... Awesome awesome stuff. I usually use V05 moisture milk for a co-wash or leave in. Almost want to throw it out now.. This is so much thicker and smells lovely. I am on day 2 hair and only used 2 pumps as a curl refresher. Took 2 minutes to do my hair today and it still looks great.
Not to mention a 29.2 oz bottle WITH A PUMP cost $4.99!!!!

I regret not buying the shampoo now. A MUST try for all curly girls!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

My hair is very temperamental, being thick, wiry, and very curly. Oh, and verrrrry dry. My HG conditioner was Tresemme Naturals Moisture conditioner, since silicones really mess me up. But Tresemme changed the formula and practically ruined it, so I'm on a search for a replacement. Out of desperation, I picked up a bottle of Aussie Moist, because I liked the name----Moist, right? Has to be good-----and I've seen a lot of curly girls say they like it. (Although many don't.)

Well, I used up a whole bottle. It worked, sort of, for two days, but without the stunning effects of my old conditioner. After two days, the silicone kicked in, and my hair felt like straw, even when wet and slathered with this conditioner. It was just a nasty feeling---rough and unpleasant. When my hair dried, it was frizzy, dry, and the curls were clumped together, instead of being separated ringlets, as my dear departed Tresemme made them. Toward the end of the bottle, I was losing more hair during my cowash, and it even began to break off. I've NEVER had a product do that before.

So, if you have hair similar to mine, it might be worth a try....it just depends on how sensitive to cones you are. For me, it's a definite never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl24

I have a stockpile of this conditioner, I buy the liters when they go on sale. This is my holy grail leave in conditioner for my 3b/3c naturally curly hair. I love it because it has slip, weight, and leaves no residue when it dries. I have been using this conditioner for two years, and I am not even interested in trying something else. I use two huge handfuls of this to coat my curls. I leave it in and with the help of Eco Styler olive oil gel I get 7-day hair. This doesn't give me dandruff or anything. I co-wash weekly and I clarify as needed, which is about every three months. This is a fantastic leave-in conditioner if you have drier curls!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing the Aussie moist conditioner in the purple bottle. I adore it. It is reasonably priced for sure first off. It is my favorite smelling hair product so far I've ever used. That goes for the moist shampoo as well and the 3 minute miracle. It is so smooth and rich to me. I put it on in the shower after towel drying my hair first, then I twist and clip it up and after getting out, leave it in for 10 minutes or so and rinse out with cold h20. I cannot stop running my fingers through my hair. It is soft and silky and super tangle free. Purchase this!