Aussie Moist Conditioner

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 7/31/2015 8:44:00 PM

I recently stripped my hair with jobaz hair colour remover max strength and my hair is in bad condition I'm going to bed with this product in my hair and it is great! I always use this conditioner and it leaves my hair so soft! I'm only 13 and 14 in 14 days and I have thick long hair, you should try this conditioner its great!

on 7/17/2015 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have thick curly hair and I use this conditioner to detangle my hair in the shower. It makes my hair so smooth and easy to manage. I sometimes use it to leave it in my hair or if it needs extra moisture. Also, it is inexpensive. I love it.

on 7/10/2015 10:06:00 PM

Eh. This conditioner works and all but it didn't WOW me. I did like that it has a bunch of slip though. But after a while it made my curls feel weird and easily tangled which I'm guessing is buildup. So the fact that it built up quickly on my hair really turned me off and therefore I refuse to use the rest of it.

on 6/14/2015 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this conditioner in the big pump bottle. Love the smell! I only use this conditioner every once in awhile because I've read somewhere that your hair gets used to products after awhile if you just use them all the time... So I like to rotate it. It makes my hair super soft and manageable and moisturized. This is the only Aussie product I really care for, besides the 3 minute leave in conditioner!

on 3/30/2015 11:31:00 PM

Smells so good. Works great as a rinse out conditioner to detangle and add some moisture. My hair texture is quite fine, but I have a lot. This conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down. For a drugstore conditioner I will repurchase.

on 3/28/2015 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This conditioner is cool but doesn't do anything special to my curly hair. There is plenty of other products that work for us curly girls better...keep looking ladies :)

on 12/19/2014 10:19:00 AM

It's probably the best DS conditioner I've ever tried. I've used this for about 3 months and it hasn't caused crazy buildup. Almost any other DS conditioner causes crazy buildup on my hair after a month and a half of use. It smells great, it's nice thick and creamy. I don't use the matching shampoo though because it has Dimethicone which I try to avoid because it builds up on my hair fast, weighs it down and makes my hair brittle and frizzy. I pair this with the Aussome volume shampoo and the results are great. The one reason I took off a star is because the pump doesn't get all the conditioner out. Theres still probably 4-7 days worth of conditioner in the bottle by the time the pump won't get it out anymore but other than that, it's a great conditioner.

on 12/15/2014 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff it detangles my frizzy wavy hair and makes it very soft and smooth and brings life back to my hair. My hair doesnt get even get dull but aussie makes it alittle shinier and smell alot better. And when i straighten my hair after using it the smells stays in for hours. It makes my hair healthier too. I'll definitely buy it again when i run out.

on 9/6/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Smells amazing...Works great and makes hair very manageable...great stuff.Way better than Tresemme and pantene.

on 7/30/2014 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love it! I buy it in the biggest bottle it comes in. It is a great rinse out conditioner! As, it provides excellent slip, moisture, and softness to my hair. This product is an absolute staple in my haircare regimen.

Top Rated Aussie Products