October 20, 2014 | 1945 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Misssspiggy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Frankly I don't know what the fuss is about. This clumps and looks like Tammy Faye Bakker eyes. I get better results and compliments using the Bourjois mascaras and they are half the price. Give it a miss.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Shelbylea

I wanted to try a mascara that would lengthen my lashes as much as possible so I decided to try this, it truly does give you amazing length but I find that it doesn't make your lashes full just long and stringy. It stays on all day so at the end of the night it's not the easiest to take off but I don't mind that to much, overall this is a good mascara don't think I'd purchase again but if you're looking for length this is a great mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate this mascara. It lengthens very effectively, however it does really bizarre things to my lashes. It leaves my lashes in really wonky directions. Some lashes will stick straight out, some straight up, some will point downward, etc, despite curling them. This has never happened to me with any other mascara as my lashes typically curl very easily and look very cohesive, except when I use They're Real. I have long trashed this but I continue to be disappointed...I finally stopped buying Sephora's holiday mascara sampler kits because they have added this mascara for the past few years.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAlley123456789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, so basically I've been using this mascara for the past few months and love it. Most mascaras make my lashes fall out and my lashes are very prone to that, but this thing is amazing. And honestly I have pretty short eyelashes, but with this mascara, they look extremely long, I've been getting positive comments on my eye-lashes all the time, since I've started using this mascara. I love it and recommend it to everyone, the best mascara I've used so far.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Xoashhleyrose

I actually used to reallly lovee this mascara. It used to do wonders for me, i recommended it to everyone even though its pricey i still thought it was worth it. But as of recently i got this product again after running out months ago and finally getting a chance to go to sephora again for the best mascara I was really disappointed. I can't believe this is the mascara, I think they changed the brush it looked smaller and idk what else they did but it was notthhingg compared to what it used to be. I'm so disappointed because I loved this mascara it was my favorite and now I absolutely hate it. I don't even use it, it was a total waste of money and is not even being touched. Such a shame and for the price they charge they should have a greatt mascara. But do yourself a favor and don't waste your money, if your looking for a good mascara Mac has a great mascara which i use now and its soo fantastic. And if your on a budget you can go to rite aid and get maybelline mascara. I use lash stilleto and the rocket. Don't waste your money!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This mascara is wonderful for lengthening, separating and defining lashes. It never clumps and I love that theres this little ball at the end of the brush with spikes on it to catch any lashes in the corners that are difficult to get with a traditional brush- it works really well. The formula is a rich black that never flakes or smudges but is easily removed at the end of the day. However, this mascara works just as well as L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara and L'Oreal's actually holds a curl better and costs $10 compared to the $30 that Benefit's costs. When I finish my They're Real mascara, I'm going to go back to Voluminous Butterfly since its less expensive and works just as well if not better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Love this mascara, its a very definite black, not at all light which pains me with a mascara! The packaging is stunning and so stylish, and the brush is unlike anything else. The mascara looks perfect alone and is great to apply as well as another more volumising mascara to transition from day to night, it builds very nicely!

My only issue is that this mascara dries out slightly quicker than the average mascara and it is rather pricey, but no mascara has every made my eyelashes so stunning, so I am powerless to resist this repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by HannahSunn

I like this mascara a lot but I have found cheaper mascaras that I loved just as much. I do not know if it is worth the amount, however, it works really well and lasts a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by jessicapattimore

Absolutely loved the way this made my eyelashes look. I find the price ridiculous but I suppose that's because I typically buy the cheap Covergirl stuff. Would 100% recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by willowaus2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fab product, it really highlights my eyelashes. I would buy it again!